Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ New Guys ❯ Thoughts ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Nicole: Hey everyone, I would like to say thank you to everyone that reviewed. Also I decided to go ahead and update this fic again before I updated Not a Little Kid, because I don't have the next chap of Not a Little Kid done yet, but since I do have chap 4 of this fic done I decided to go ahead and update this fic. Well anyway you can find the warning, disclaimer, and what I use in this fic on the first page. Well anyway on with the fic.

Chapter Four: Thoughts

---At the turtle game shop---

Malik, Yugi, and Ryou stood there at the door for a few minutes after they other three teens left. They then heard their grandpa yell, "Boys it's time for dinner."

"Ok, we'll be in there in a minute." Malik yelled back. Malik then said, "You two may want to stop day dreaming about your boyfriends now."

"What?" Yugi said, and then continued with a blush on his face, "Me and Yami aren't going out."

"At least not yet, right?" Malik taunted his little brother, though the only answer he got was a deep blush. He then said, "Well Ryou, what about you and Bakura?"

"Umm……… Well we're not going out yet either." Ryou said while blushing just as much as Yugi was.

"What about you and Marik, Malik?" Yugi said with a small smile on his face.

But before Malik could say anything back, they heard their grandpa yell, "You boys need to get in here now before your dinner gets cold.

So then three teens headed into the kitchen and ate their dinner. They then headed up to their rooms.

---In Yugi's room---

Yugi set up in his bed thinking to himself, <I wonder what Yami is doing right now? I hope he didn't mind me kissing him on the check earlier. Well lets see here, tomorrow is Friday, and grandpa will be out of town this weekend, and is leaving tomorrow night and should be getting back late Sunday nigh. Hmm maybe Yami, and his brothers could spend the weekend with us. Oh this should be a very interesting and fun weekend. > Yugi kept planning things for this weekend in his mind; He did eventually get to sleep though, with Yami being his last thought.

---In Ryou's room---

Ryou was standing at his window looking up at the stares that seemed to litter the night sky. He was currently thinking about what would happen tomorrow, <I wonder what will happen tomorrow, and then this weekend. Maybe we could all do something tomorrow night, I'll have to talk to Yugi and Malik about it tomorrow morning. > After standing there for around five more minutes, he started thinking about Bakura and what happened between them today, <I really like Bakura, and I hope he likes me too…….. I think he does, cause I just can't get over the fact that he actually kissed me. I hope he does it again tomorrow too. > After that Ryou went to bed, but he was still thinking about Bakura.

---In Malik's room---

Malik lay on his bed, tossing and turning. He was unable to sleep because he was thinking about Marik……… <I can't like him, I just can't. Why must I like that idiot, how could he do this, how could he make me like him so God damned much. > Malik was finally able to get to sleep after he tossed and turned a lot more.

---On a sidewalk somewhere between the turtle game shop and the Ishtar house---

Yami, Bakura, and Marik were walking home in silence until Marik decided to speak up and taunt his younger brother Bakura, "So Bakura, are you going out with Ryou yet or what?"

"No we're not going out yet, but I'm thinking of changing that tomorrow though." Bakura said with a smirk on his face. He then Looked at Yami and said, "Well Yami, do you think Yugi will ask you out tomorrow, or are you going to take charge and ask him out?"

"Shut up." Was all Yami said in reply.

"It is a very good question though Yami." Mark then said being a bit amused.

"Just drop it. Anyway what about you and Malik, Marik?"

"There is nothing going on between me and Malik, we didn't end up in bed together like you did with Yugi, or Bakura did with Ryou!" Marik almost screamed at his two younger brothers, which only made them laugh.

The three continued their bickering until they got home and were met with an angry Isis.

"Where exactly were you guys all fucking day?" Isis demanded with anger being evident in her voice.

"Well lets see, you did make us go to school you know." Bakura said mockingly.

"You know perfectly well what I met." Isis said, while her eyes narrowed in anger.

"We went over to our new friends house after school." Yami said calmly.

"Well you guys could of at least called me to let me know or something." Isis then said calming down just a little bit.

"Well we're fucking sorry, God!" Marik said being annoyed with his sisters over protectiveness.

"You three just go and eat your dinner then go to bed." Isis said being fed up with her younger brothers.

So the three went in the kitchen and ate their dinner, they then went up to their rooms and went to bed.

---In Yami's room---

Yami set up in bed thinking about they smaller version of himself he had just met today, <I've never had anyone be so forward with me before. Should I ask him out tomorrow, or should I wait for him to ask me out? I just don't know what to do, even with his actions today he still seems so innocent. > Yami continued to think about Yugi until he finally was able to fall into a deep sleep.

---In Bakura's room---

Bakura was standing at his window thinking about what would happen between himself and Ryou tomorrow, <I hope I'm not being to forward with him, I don't want to scare him away by rushing things. I think I will at least ask him to be my boy friend tomorrow though. He shouldn't be scared away by that, at least I don't think he will be. >

After deciding he would ask Ryou to be his boyfriend, he went to lay down on his bed, and soon after that he fell into a deep sleep.

---In Marik's room---

Marik lay in his bed starring up at the ceiling because he was unable to sleep. All he kept thinking about was Malik……… < I can't, I just can't like him……… Then why do I feel this way? Why can't I sleep? Why do I keep think about him? This is going to fucking drive me insane! > Marik kept going on like that until he was finally able to fall asleep.

Nicole: Well that's all for chap 4, but I will continue this soon, that is if I get at least 10 reviews, since I got 11 for the last chapter I think. Well I hope you guys check out my other fics and my website which can all be found by clicking on my name at the top of this page. Well remember I'll need at least 10 reviews to continue.