Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ New Guys ❯ Weekend Plans ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Nicole: O.O;

Bakura: Well, go ahead explain to them why it took you so fucking long to update.

Nicole: Well let's see, I had reports, a lot of tests, and a hell of a lot of homework that I've been having to do, so umm… I just didn't have time to type this up `till now, though I did have this written a really long time ago. So in other words I'm sorry for not updating `till now, and for those of you who have been reading my fic Not a Little Kid, I'll try and update it sometime soon, and for those of you who haven't been reading it, well read it, that and my other fics too… and don't forget to check out my website the url is http://xx_one_odd_gurl_xx.tripod.com/ and if you go there make sure you sign my guest book and vote in my polls.

Marik: You done yet?

Nicole: Umm……… I think so, but will you do your job now Marik?

Marik: I suppose, Nicole does not own Yu-Gi-Oh even though she is still hasn't really grasped that fact yet. Also this is yaoi if you haven't figured it out yet, so if you don't like it then don't fucking read it! Good enough?

Nicole: Yes, and by the way the following things are used in this fic………

"Speech"

<Thoughts>

---Time/setting change---

Also,

Marik= Yami Malik

Malik= Malik

Bakura= Yami Bakura

Ryou= Ryou Bakura

Yami= Yami Yugi

Yugi= Yugi

Well now that all that has been said, oh with chap five……….

Chapter Five: Weekend Plans

Today, Yugi and Ryou were up getting ready for school, which was something unusual because Malik wasn't up yet and Yugi was almost always a pain in the ass to get up in the morning. Yugi and Ryou headed down stairs to get something to eat. After a few minutes more of Malik now making a sound, Yugi decided to go and wake him up so headed up the stairs then to his brothers room.

When he got to Malik's bedroom door, he slowly opened it. Once inside, he crept up on Malik, and then he got right by his ear and screamed, "You need to get up!"

At this Malik shoot strait up with his heart feeling as if it would make a whole in his chest. When he saw Yugi he lunged at him, but Yugi was quick enough to get away.

"Well at least you're awake now. By the way you have around ten minute to ready and eat your break fest." Yugi said, then left his older brother's room and headed back down stairs.

---Five minutes later in the kitchen.---

Ryou and Yugi set at the kitchen table watching their older brother literally inhale his cereal. It took Malik about two more minutes to finish his cereal.

The three then decided to go ahead and head for Yami, Bakura, and Marik's house.

"Hey guys," Yugi began as they walked out the front door of the game shop, "Since Grandpa is leaving tonight and wont be back until late Sunday night, I was thinking that we could maybe see if Yami, Bakura, and Marik wanted to spend the weekend at our house with us."

"That's a wonderful idea!" Ryou exclaimed with a smile on his face.

"You only think that because you want to get Bakura back in you bed." Malik said, taunting his younger brother.

"Shut up Malik." Ryou said angrily, but the blush o his face made his anger less noticeable.

"Well Ryou, you have to admit you do." Yugi said with a small laugh.

"You have no room to talk Yugi." Ryou said with the blush leaving his face.

"Yeah shrimp, this was you idea, so we can only imagine what you're concocted in you head to do with Yami once you get him in your room." Malik said with a smirk on his face.

"So, at least I'm smart enough to think of it and plan ahead," Yugi said with a wink, he the yelled, "By the way, don't call me shrimp!"

Malik laughed a bit ignoring Yugi yelling at him, he then said, "You must really have it bad for him."

"Yeah, sort of like Ryou does for Bakura," Yugi paused for a second and gave Malik an evil grin the he continued, "And you do for Marik."

Malik just death glared his youngest brother in response cause they had just arrived at Marik and his brother's driveway.

---Earlier this morning at the Ishtar house---

Yami set at the kitchen table as he always did, drinking a cup of coffee, but today had a happier expression on his face because he was thinking about his smaller duplicate.

Bakura was just making his way out of the bathroom after taking his shower. He decided to go and see if Marik was up yet because he needed to take his shower still. After opening the door to Marik's room, he realized his older brother was still asleep. <Figures.> Bakura thought to himself as he walked over to Marik's bed and hit his older brother in the head rather hardly.

At the blow to his head, Marik woke up, and then shoot straight to find Bakura looking at him with an evil grin on his face. Marik then growled and asked in a dangerously low voice, "Why the did you do that for Bakura?"

"To wake you up." Bakura stated plainly.

"You could of done it some other way you know." Marik said while rubbing his head a bit.

"But it wouldn't of been as much fun." Bakura said as he began walking out the door, he then headed to the kitchen.

A while alter, after Marik had taken his shower and gotten dressed, he too headed for the kitchen. When he got there he found Yami and Bakura already there.

"Took you long enough." Yami said with a small smirk on his face.

"Shut up." Was Marik's only reply was he grabbed a bowl and filled it with milk and cereal, then ate it.

It took Marik around three minutes to eat his cereal. As soon as he finished he got up from his seat at the kitchen table and went to put his bowl in the sink, when he heard a knock at the door.

"That must be Yugi and his brothers." Yami said with a small smile on his face.

I'll go and get the door." Bakura said as he got up and headed towards the front door. When he opened the door he was greeted with Ryou and Yugi's smiling whereas Malik wore a frown on his face.

"Hey Bakura," Yugi greeted him cheerfully, then asked, "Where's Yami?"

"He is in the Kitchen." Bakura said as he moved out of the way and pointed to where the kitchen was located.

Yugi then grabbed Malik by his wrist and drug him in the direction Bakura had pointed.

Ryou who had up `till then stood in silence place a small smile on his face and said, "Good morning Bakura."

"Good morning to you too, Ryou," Bakura said as he moved closer to Ryou and captured him into a very passionate kiss. He then said, "Maybe we should head into the kitchen to join the others now."

Ryou only nodded yes in reply, as he was still caught up in the passion that had just filled him.

Meanwhile, Yugi had walked into the kitchen dragging Malik behind him.

"Hello Yugi." Yami said while he gave him a small smile.

"Morning Yami." Yugi said as he dropped Malik's wrist and made his was to where Yami was seated. Once he got there, he plopped down right on Yami's lap with all to innocent smile playing on his features. He then gave Yami a quick peck on the cheek.

Yami grabbed Yugi's chin after he had kissed him on the cheek. He then tilted Yugi's head and caught his lips in a small feather light kiss, which made Yugi give an even bigger smile.

"Please no more, I don't think my stomach can take it." Malik said mockingly while holding his stomach to try and make his point completely clear.

This made Marik give a tiny laugh, and Yugi to give a small pout while Yami just wrapped his arms around the boy in his lap.

"Don't worry shrimp, you guys can do that stuff more later." Malik said with a small smirk on his face.

This made Yugi get mad and yell, "Don't call me shrimp!"

The four them then heard a small giggle come from the kitchen doorway, they then looked over to see Ryou and Bakura standing there.

"I think we should be heading to school now." Yami said after looking at the clock that hung above the kitchen counter.

"Yeah I guess so." Yugi then said.

So the six then headed to school. Lucky for them, they weren't running late so they didn't have to run to school like they did yesterday.

Surprisingly, no one tried anything funny with any of the six today at school. This was most likely because of that happened yesterday.

~*~I decided to completely skip school today cuz well… I juz feel like it~*~

The six met at the gate just like they had done the day before.

"So what are we going to do today?" Yami asked looking from one person to another.

"Well," Yugi began, "Our grandpa is out of town for the weekend, and you see he is leaving today and wont be back `till late Sunday night. So I was wandering if maybe you guys would like to spend the weekend with us."

"Well I wouldn't mind it." Yami said with a small smile on his face.

"Hmm, sounds like a good idea to me." Bakura said as he wrapped his arms around Ryou's waist and rested his head on Ryou's shoulder. This made a small blush creep up on Ryou's cheeks. Bakura then put his mouth right by Ryou's ear and asked, "Does it sound like a good idea to you?" Ryou could only shake his head in agreement because he doubted he could even say one word at the moment.

"Aww isn't that cute." Yugi said teasingly to his older brother, which only made Ryou blush harder.

"Hold on, don't we have any say in this?" Malik pretty much demanded.

"Umm, no." Yugi said, then he let out a small laugh.

"Just great." Marik then said. He then glared at Malik, who had already started to glare at him.

"Oh don't be such babies, it's not like it will you." Bakura said while still keeping one of his arms around Ryou's waist as he now stood beside him.

Both Malik and Marik diverted their glares from each other to Bakura as their only reply.

After all that was sorted out, they decided to head to the Ishtar residence so Yugi could call his grandpa and make sure it was ok for Yami, Bakura, and Marik to stay the weekend with them. Of course they also decided to go there first so that Yami could ask Isis if it was ok, and so that Bakura, Yami and Marik could get there clothes and stuff for the weekend.

When they got to the Ishtar residence they opened the door and found Isis watching the television in the living room.

"Wow, you guys actually came home right after school today." Isis said in mock amazement.

"Anyway," Yami began, "These are our friends, and this is Yugi, Ryou and Malik."

"Well it's nice to meet you all." Isis greeted them as she put a smile on her face.

The three then replied in unison, "It's nice to meet you too."

Yugi then cleared his throat and asked, "I was wandering if Yami, Marik, and Bakura could spend the weekend with my brothers and I because our grandpa is going out of town until late Sunday night, and well we don't really like being left home alone."

Isis thought for a minute then said, "Well, I guess they can, just make sure you all stay out of trouble."

"Thanks." Yugi said happily. He then asked, "Do you mind if I use you phone to call my grandpa and make sure it is ok with him?"

"Of course you can use it. You can use the one in the kitchen if you want. "Isis said while gesturing towards the kitchen with her hands.

"Ok, thanks." Yugi said as he walked off towards the kitchen, with Yami following him somewhat closely.

After a few minutes the two came back.

"Well, what did he say Yugi?" Ryou inquired curiously.

"He said that it's fine for them to stay, and that he was sorry but he had to leave really soon to make it to the airport on time, so he couldn't say good bye to us in person." Yugi answered. Malik and Ryou just nodded back to their younger brother.

"Well," Yami began, "We should go and get our things ready now."

"Yeah we should." Bakura said in agreement.

"Well, we'll just wait down here for you guys then." Yugi said cheerfully.

At that, the three headed up to their bedrooms to get their stuff packed for the weekend.

---About ten minutes later---

Yami, Bakura, and Marik finally came down the stairs, each with their own bag.

"You guys read to go now?" Yugi asked Yami when he got to the bottom of the stairs.

"Yeah." Yami replied with a smile.

"Lets go then." Ryou said.

"Well you boys have fun." Isis said with a smile.

"We will." Bakura said while grinning at Ryou.

At that, the six headed out the door and towards the game shop.

Nicole: There I finally updated, aren't you all proud of me ^_^

Bakura: No.

Nicole: You stay out of this. *grabs Bakura and locks him in a close that suddenly appeared.* Well anyway, I would like to take this opportunity to say, I am currently looking for fanfics and fanart to put on my website so anyone of you out there that would like to have your art and fics put on my site, e-mail me at Xx_One_Odd_Gurl_xX@hotmail.com oh and keep in mind that I will except any and all kinds of both fanart and fanfics and they can be from any show, moving, game, whatever. Well anyway, I am requesting at least 10 reviews before I will update this fic again, which shouldn't be hard since I got around 25 reviews for the last chapter. Well to all of those who review, I luv ya, L8ERZ.