Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ New life, New start, New me! ❯ Chapter 11 ( Chapter 11 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

New Life, New Start, New Me!
Chapter 11
 
 
Tea sat on the floor of her office and looked at the doors to the elevator, tears brimming up in here eyes. `Why did they need me?' she asked herself, `they have more than enough power to do it themselves so why do they need me? And why did they drag my family into this!' She placed her head in her hands and cried more than she had in years. She was jolted from her hurt filled sobs by the feeling of someone staring at her, her head shot up to look straight at the face of the man who had caused all her problems. All he could do was stand there and watch this girl in front of him sitting on the floor staring up at him with a tear streaked face. He wanted to smirk but something inside him wouldn't let him, he wanted to cause her pain and misery for the humiliation she had put him through, yet he couldn't. He sighed and knelt down so he was at eye hight to her and did something he thought he would never do, he comforted his enemy.
 
“whats the matter gardner?” he asked looking at her face. When she turned to look away she felt a warm touch on her chin and was brought back to look straight at him.
“I don't like repeating myself gardner, now whats wrong?” he asked looking straight into her eyes. `not such a smart move' Seto said mentally slapping himself as he began to get lost in the pools of her eyes. Tea looked at him and saw something she never thought was possible, Seto was showing some kind of emotion, she wasn't sure what but it was there… and it was strong. Before she knew what she was doing she had grabbed hold of Seto's jacket and buried her head into his chest crying harder than before. Seto wasn't sure which he was more shocked about, the fact that he was comforting Tea; of the fact that she was LETTING him.
 
Not realizing it, Seto had wrapped his arms around her and began stroking her hair saying as soothingly as he could (which for Seto was surprisingly soothing o.O) that everything was alright, that nothing bad was going to happen. He could feel her sobs subsiding and she sat up to look at him. Her makeup was streaking down her cheaks and her hair was a mess, be he couldn't help but think she looked cute that way `WHAT!' he yelled at himself in his mind, `she is NOT cute what am I thinking!' he shook his head to get rid of the ridiculous thought and looked down at the girl in his arms. She was still looking at him as if trying to figure something out, her hand was still pressed against his chest and even through his jacket he could still surprisingly feel it's warmth. Just as he was about to stand up to leave she griped his jacket and asked him to wait, before he realized what was going on he felt something warm against his lips and looked to find it was Tea, Tea was kissing him!
 
 
 
WOHOO!!!!! First kissy scene ^^ hope ya like …. And I know some parts were OOC but still lol