Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ New life, New start, New me! ❯ Chapter 10 ( Chapter 10 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

New Life, New Start, New Me!
Chapter 10
 
Disclaimer: (is tried of doing disclaimers) you know they drill don't own this or that lol
 
 
Tea yet again sat at her desk as she always did and rubbed her temples, the days since the party hadn't exactly gone according to plan. She didn't expect to see a side of Kaiba she had never seen before, that no one had seen before other than Mokuba. Memories of the day by the pool came rushing back.
 
**flashback**
 
Seto chased Mokuba around the pool before slipping and falling into the pool, taking Mokuba with him. Tea could no longer hold back and burst out laughing, Seto's head immediately snapped to look at her direction and Tea ran. She ran as fast as she could, but before she knew it, a hand had clasped onto her arm; she spun to face him a mixture of hatred, shock and the slightest hint of fear in her eyes.
 
Seto grinned widely at her reaction and dragged her back towards the pool without a word.
 
“What do you think you're doing?” Tea shouted.
 
“What do I think I'm doing? You're the one who trespassed onto my property now didn't you?” Seto replied with a smirk on his face.
 
“I heard Mokuba laughing and I was curious,” she said slightly pouting.
 
“Well,” Seto said as he picked her up, Tea squeaked and clung to his neck, “you know what they say; curiosity killed the cat,” and with that his smirk turned into an evil grin and he dropped Tea in the pool fully clothed.
 
**End Of Flashback**
 
She let out a sigh of frustration and placed her head on her desk, what was going on with her lately she was doing things she normally wouldn't. I mean she was being NICEto Seto, when since she came back all she wanted to do was destroy him. She was lost in her thoughts when she heard her com go off giving her a start.
 
“Miss Tea, there is someone here to see you, he says it's urgent.” Said the crackly voice of Jasmine.
 
Tea looked at the com completely confused, she didn't have any meetings today so who could it be, “What does he want Jasmine?” Tea asked getting a bad feeling.
 
There was a short wait before her reply came, “He says it's something about your parents!” came the extremely concerned voice of her secretary.
 
Before she could think she told Jasmine to send him up right away, as she waited her nerves grew more and more wondering what could have happened to her parents. She was pacing around the room when the door to the lift began to open, she ran and stopped half way to the lift gasping at who was there. Standing in the lift with evil grins were Bakura and Marik, she began to step backwards and made a run for her desk to hit the alarm button but they were to fast and caught her before she could reach it.
 
“uh uh uh, now that's not a very nice thing to do now is it?” said Bakura so close to her that she could feel his breath on her knew making her skin crawl.
 
“What do you want from me!” she said trying to turn around.
 
“What do we want?” said Marik with fake shock moving around to sit at her desk. “all we want is your co-operation my dear;” he stated his word dripping with so much joy at seeing her so helpless it mad her gag.
 
“what do you need MY help for?” she hissed narrowing her eyes at the man sitting in her chair, still trying to struggle form the man who had her in an almost unbreakable hold.
 
All of a sudden Marik became serious and came right up to her face, “We want you to destroy everything Seto loves and cares about, his company, his brother, everything!” he stated grabbing her chin in his hand so he could look into her eyes, oh how he longed for those eye to look only at him, but he know that could never happen.
 
“And what makes you think I'll help you?” she said beginning to smirk.
 
The two men looked at each other and made a phone call and gave the phone to Tea who's face paled at what she heard.
 
“PLEASE TEA DO WHAT THEY SAY! THEY SAID THEY WOULD KILL US IF YOU DIDN'T! PLEASE!” was all she heard from her mother before they took the phone and hung up, letting her fall to the floor.
 
They both smirked at her and Bakura said “we'll be in touch, you tell anyone about this and they die!” he hissed walking to the elevator. Turning around the saw Tea just staring at them in disbelief ad the doors to the elevator closed and locked Tea into this predicament.
 
 
Sorry for keeping you waiting I know the last time I updated was AGES ago but here is the latest chapter of my story… I was going through kind of a rut recently and I've been going through a lot of painful things so I hope you all like this chapter ^^ things are starting to get interesting!