Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Office Supplies ❯ Penny ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Akio- Wow I have bad grammar/spelling. O O;; ^-^ Thanks for pointing it out Danielle! ^-^ I'd like to thank everyone for the reviews! You guys are great! *handing out cookies… what? I love to bake!* I'd also like to thank my friend Dead Oppossum (not a typo) who helped me think of ideas last year! So, this chapter is dedicated to her!

Yami- Akio doesn't own Yu-Gi-Oh (thank goodness).

Akio- SO ON WITH THE FIC!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yami- *bored*

Yugi- *puts down a taped up Clicky* Ah. All done with my report! *stomach rumbles* O O() I'm hungry! ^^ *goes down to the kitchen*

Yami- *looks around to make sure Yugi isn't in the room and starts searching through Yugi's desk drawers* Nope, boring… *throws a picture of Tea behind him (lol I couldn't resist)* No... *throws a pad of sticky notes behind him*

Bakura- *magically appears* STICKY NOTES! *steals them and magically vanishes*

Yami- Um… Ok then… *still rummaging through the desk drawers* Hey... What's this? *pulls out a slim box and opens it to find…* Oh my goodness… It's… It's… Beautiful! *pulls out a really pretty, shinny blue pen. One of those really nice ones no less!*

Yugi- *comes back to his room and has a bowl of Goldfish* ^-^ *sees Yami holding the pen* Oh! So that's where Kaiba's pen went! ^^ Thanks for finding it Yami! (..Kaiba was threatening to beat me up… O O;;)

Yami- Penny is not an "it".

Yugi- *eyes widen in horror* Yami… Didn't we have this discussion? "Penny" is an inanimate object.

Yami- Correction, you said "Clicky is an inanimate object. But Penny, who is Clicky's cousin, informed me that you are wrong!

Yugi- .. "Clicky" and "Penny" aren't even the same brand of pens.

Yami- *rolls eyes* Shows how much you know.

Yugi- *rolls eyes* Whatever. Penny is an inanimate object and that's all there is to it.

Yami- LIAR! PENNY IS NOW MY GIRLFRIEND SO YOU BE QUIET!

Yugi- o O *backs away slowly*

Yami- Hmph. C'mon, Penny, let's go out to eat. ^-^ We can go to the best, the fanciest, the one and only…

~

Voice- Order number two seventy four! You're food is ready!

Yami- ^_^ Taco Bell! I'll be right back Penny! *goes up to counter to retrieve his food*

Random Little Girl- *sees Penny* Shinny toy!! *picks up Penny* Mommy! Look what I found! It's shinny!

RLG's Mommy- ^-^ That's nice sweetheart. Now come back and finish your taco.

RLG- ^_^ Ok Mommy! Lalalalalala! *sits back down*

Yami- *comes back to his table with the food, which consists of three soft tacos, hold the onions (Yami's) and a taco salad (Penny's)* ^-^ I'm back Penny! Penny? Penny? Where'd you go?

RLG- What is this Mommy? *holds up Penny*

RLG's Mommy- That's a pen sweetheart.

Yami- PENNY!! *makes a mad dive for Penny*

RLG- AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! *dodges*

Yami- *flies into a window*

~Out in the Street Near Taco Bell~

Bakura- *talking to Ryou about how great sticky notes are*

Ryou- *ignoring Bakura completely*

Bakura- -and furthermore, I think the green sticky notes are cool because… Hey! Isn't that the pharaoh? *points at the Taco Bell window*

Ryou- GREAT SCOTT! C'mon! We've gotta help him!

Bakura- Why…?

Ryou- *grabs Bakura's wrist and drags him into Taco Bell*

~Inside Taco Bell~

Ryou- YAMI! *peels Yami off the window*

RLG's Mommy- *looks like she's about to kill Yami*

Ryou- *sees this* Uh…

Yami- *about to start crying* They have Penny!

RLG's Mommy- *to Ryou* Is he *points to Yami* a friend of yours?

Ryou- …Yes…

RLG's Mommy- He attacked my little girl! For a pen!

Ryou- …Ma'am, please excuse my friend's behavior. He's.. lost his mind and he seems to grow attached to inanimate objects, namely pens.

RLG's Mommy- I see… Sweetheart, give the psycho his pen back.

Bakura- *who is up at the counter ordering food* Hm? Did someone call me? Who has my pen? I didn't know I had a pen. I always stole Ryou's.

Ryou- (_ _#)

RLG- Aw, but Mommy!

RLG's Mommy- Now! Before he attacks again!

RLG- Aw… *throws the pen at Yami*

Yami- *get hit in the head* Ow… Y.Y *and then suddenly….* PENNY!! *cuddles Penny*

Ryou, RLG, and RLG's Mommy- *sweat drop*

Bakura- Muhaha… *taking pictures with his digital camera he always takes with him in case good blackmail comes up*

Yami- Thank you Ryou! *glomps Ryou* (A:N// Whoa now.. Let's stop before this gets too weird….)

Bakura- *angry* Get off Ryou! *attacks Yami*

Yami- AHHH!! *gets the snot beaten out of him (A:N// …Oops….)*

Bakura- ^________________^ Much better.

*Marik and Malik*

Marik- Hahahaha! Done at last! ^-^ That was fun! *holding a bunch of paper strips*

Malik- …Marik…

Marik- What?

Malik- You know what I just realized?

Marik- What?

Malik- …We have a paper shredder.

Marik- o O Great… We could have done this without paying the Tomb Robber.

Malik- Yup.

Marik- *about to swear and then starts violently coughing (A:N// No cursing Marik!)*

Malik- *backs away*

Marik- *suddenly stops and is gasping for air* Ok then… That was weird.

Malik- Yes. Very.

Isis- *comes in the room* What are you two doing?

Marik- *grins evilly* We have taken revenge upon you!

Isis- *raises eyebrow* You have?

Malik- Yes! We have shredded your very important documents! And you can have them back for five dollars each!

Marik- *smirks* Each piece he means.

Isis- …I don't have any important documents.

Malik- ..You don't?

Marik- But then.. What was this? *holds up the pieces of paper*

Isis- *shrugs* Weren't you writing a paper called "Isis's Important Documents"?

Marik- …Snap…

Isis- *smirks* You really thought I'd leave my important documents here alone with you two? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Marik and Malik- Y.Y

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~

- *grins* That was fun!

Marik and Malik- Y.Y We were out smarted.

- Yes. You were. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Yami- Hey! I think this puppy likes me!!

- Oh yeah! My Yorkie (ok, my mom's Yorkie) had puppies a couple of weeks ago! ^-^ They're so cute!

Bakura- *holding one of the puppies* I'm going to call this one Bakura Jr.! ^^

- …You do that…*thinking* Even though that's a girl puppy… *out loud* Anyways, please review!!!

Bailey (mom's Yorkie)- *growls at Bakura and almost bites his hand off*

Bakura- O O!! *puts "Bakura Jr." down*

- *sweat drop*

~Akio