Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Office Supplies ❯ The "Talk" and Paper Shredders ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Akio- Hi guys! Sorry I haven't updated in FOREVER! And thank you all for the reviews!! *hands everyone pie* But my computer was messed up (memory problem) and then my mom's computer got messed up too and well, I guess you understand. But anyhow, we got new computers! Yay! The bad part about them is that they don't have a floppy drive and I saved my 24 chapter story on a floppy. O O() So, yeah… Big problem. ^-^ At least I didn't throw the original copy away!!

Bakura- *jumps out* Happy Birthday Akio!!

Akio- *sweat drop* Um, my birthday was a few days ago.

Bakura- *glares at Yami* Is that so, Pharaoh?

Yami- *whistling*

Akio- *laughing*

Bakura- ; ; I missed the party!

Akio- ..There wasn't a party.

Bakura- o o() Oh.

Akio- ^-^; Anyways…. I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh. SO ON WITH THE FIC!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yugi- Ok, let's get this over with. Now, there are guys, there are girls, and there are inanimate objects. Guess which category Clicky falls under.

Yami- ….Is this a trick question?

Yugi- *sweat drop* Just give me the answer you think is right.

Yami- Well, Clicky isn't a girl… What does "inanimate" mean?

Yugi- Not alive.

Yami- CLICKY'S A ZOMBIE?!

Yugi- *sweat drop* No….

Yami- Oh. Then a guy I guess.

Yugi- - -# No, Clicky is an inanimate object.

Yami- SO CLICKY IS A ZOMBIE?!

Yugi- *sigh* No. Clicky was never alive. Clicky is just a writing tool. It was made in a pen factory or something.

Yami- Oh. SO I'VE BEEN HANING OUT WITH SOMETHING THAT'S ABOUT AS ALIVE AS A ROCK?!

Yugi- Yes. Sad isn't it?

(With Ryou and Bakura….)

Bakura- HIKARI! What's this thing? *points*

Ryou- That's a paper shredder.

Bakura- Oh. FUN!!! *finds a random piece of paper and shreds it in the paper shredder* ^ ^ I love this thing! I've gotta find more paper! *searches Ryou's backpack* This'll work! *shreds it*

Ryou- O O!!! That was my homework!!

Bakura- Who cares? This is fun! ^^ Wail until I show Marik and Malik!! *unplugs the paper shredder and rushes over to Marik and Malik's house*

~

Bakura- *simply goes through Marik and Malik's front door* Hey guys! Look at this! *holds up the shredder* ^^ Isn't it cool?

Marik- *sitting on the couch reading a magazine* Don't you ever knock?

Bakura- …Um… No? But look at this! *holds the paper shredder up once more*

Malik- That's nothing! ^_^ We have a copy machine!

Marik- ^-^ We're going use it to get revenge upon Isis! Heheheh... She won't know what hit her.

Bakura- …You're going to throw the copy machine at Isis?

Marik- No! That would be stupid!

Malik- *thoughtfully* But very effective….

Marik- We're going to copy some Isis's important documents and then send them to her competitors!

Bakura- …Museum people have rivals?

Marik- *shrugs* Yeah, no one else knows this, but museums are very competitive. (A/N: I made that up. I don't think museums are competitive.)

Bakura- Or you could use the paper shredder and then sell the pieces back to her for five dollars a piece!

Marik- Hm… That's not a bad idea… Let's do that! We'll save on postage AND get a profit from it!

Malik- Can we borrow you paper shredder?

Bakura- *examining his finger nails on his right hand and has the paper shredder under his left arm* For a price.

Marik- *sigh* How much?

Bakura- Fifty percent of your profits.

Malik- You're insane!

Marik- NO WAY JOSÉ !

Bakura- No dough, no show. (A:N// Don't own this saying. I got it from "The Three Amigos". ^-^ That's a really funny movie, you should watch it!)

Marik- Malik, a conference, please.

Marik and Malik- *whispering fiercely*

~A minute later…~

Marik and Malik- *turn towards Bakura*

Marik- It has been decided.

Malik- We will pay you-

Marik- -twenty fiver percent.

Bakura- *opens his mouth to protest*

Malik- *holds up a hand to silence him* And if you don't accept-

Marik- -we'll just use scissors.

Malik- But we are willing to pay the twenty five percent because the paper shredder sounds like more fun. ^^

Bakura- *sighs* Fine. *whips out a contract* Ok, I just need you two to sign here.

Marik and Malik- *read and it says that they have to use Bakura's paper shredder and then pay him* *sign it*

Bakura- ^-^ *takes the contract* Alright, call me when you're done. *leaves*

Marik- ALRIGHT! WE GET TO USE A PAPER SHREDDER!!

Malik- I CALL THE FIRST USE!

Marik- Aw… ; ;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~

Akio- ^-^;; Sorry it's so short… I'll try to do better next time! Please review! Oh, and please read Sour Akio's work! And the one labeled "Umm… chaos?", isn't "chaos" like, chaos and mass destruction. It's the plural for "chao" from Sonic the Hedgehog. Ok, please review!