Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Pain is Temporary, Love is Forever ❯ Scream ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Pain is Temporary, love is Forever





Chapter Two: Scream







Ryou lowered himself into the bathtub carefully, amazingly grateful that the warm water was actually soothing against his backside, unlike everything else. He couldn't even sit down anymore, it hurt too much to do so.

He'd woken up at noon and had been in pain ever since then. He should have been expecting it though, it had been not only his first time but Bakura had been a little rough with him. Then again, he should have been expecting that as well. Should have be expecting and refused, fought back if he needed to. It sounded stupid but he'd been waiting for his first time to be with someone who cared about him, not someone who needed a distraction from the heat.

And, to make matters worse, his father had gone on another dig, in Europe this time, so he and Bakura were going to be alone together for the better part of a month. And, like that wasn't enough, Bakura was gone. It might not have seemed bad at first thought, but if Bakura was gone then…well he wasn't in the house and could be raising all kinds of hell and he couldn't do anything about it because he was in the tub nursing his sore behind.

He shifted and winced. This was ridiculous. How could something that had felt to good hurt so damn much anyway? It was…not good. He leaned back and shut his eyes, trying to relax a little. Maybe if he took some Advil it would hurt less.

It was about ten minutes later when he got the feeling he wasn't alone. His suspicions were confirmed when a calloused hand toughed his face then moved back to his hair. He shuddered at the strangely gentle touch, so unlike his yami. Fingers tangled in his hair and he was pulled forward. He opened his eyes and looked up at Bakura who was watching him, a slightly annoyed expression on his face. He looked like he'd been sweating. Ryou reached up tentatively and brushed his darks sweat dampened bangs out of his eyes then let his hand fall; afraid he'd be struck.

But no blow came.

Instead Bakura knelt next to the tub and dipped one hand below the surface. Ryou yelped when a warm hand closed around his length and stroked his lazily. His dark smiled nastily as Ryou's prick rose. He continued his ministrations until Ryou was mewling softly and clutching the sides of the tub so not to buck forward. He leaned over and nipped at Ryou's collarbone then rasped his tongue over the small bite mark. He felt Ryou shudder as his lights head tilted to give him better access. He took full advantage of it and began to suck where Ryou's neck meet his shoulder, making the white haired boy cry out.

Ryou bit his lower lip, reaching out of the tub for Bakura's pants. His dark watched his actions for a moment then shook his head and squeezed his length to get his message across. Don't touch.

He let his hand fall then made himself concentrate on what Bakura was doing. The steady series of licking and sucking on his neck and collarbone, the hand steadily jerking him off, the way the warm water caressed his skin, helping in driving him closer to that amazing high.

He knew there was going to be a catch when it was over, but he was too far-gone to really care too much. Bakura's hand, which had been tangled in his hair, ran over his back and cupped his bottom for a moment. Then one finger pushed inside of him, wiggling as it went. He bucked his hips unconsciously, the feeling almost sending him over the edge. He gasped, spots appearing in front of his eyes as fought to regain some sense of control. Another finger slid inside of him and then he moaned as they prodded something inside of him.

Bakura bit down on his neck hard to keep him from losing it. He panted harshly and had to keep himself from rocking back on the fingers or thrusting forward into the hand around him.

Bakura sucked on his ear then smiled slowly. "Scream for me Ryou." He pushed his fingers in again, deliberately hitting that spot inside of his lighter half.

And Ryou screamed. He tilted his head back and screamed, the former tomb-raiders name no less, as he came, shuddering almost violently. His breath turned ragged and labored and his eyes shut tight in a grimace of mixed pain and pleasure

He was too far-gone to notice the wicked grin on his dark's face. When he came back down Bakura was sitting back on his haunches, watching him with the air of a predator who'd just cornered his prey. He just slumped against the edge of his tub, cheek resting against the cool pink surface. It was actually a sunken tub that Bakura was now admiring. It was more than big enough to fit two people in various positions. He briefly entertained an image of Ryou riding him in the tub then turned his attention back to his spent light.

Maybe later.

"Ryou."

"Mmm?" One brown eye opened.

"If You could ask me for one thing what would it be. Other then for me to leave." He glared here. "Be honest, I'll know if you lie."

Ryou stared at him then pulled his knees up to his chest in an almost defensive position. "Why? So you can make fun of me and use it against me?"

Bakura frowned and grabbed Ryou by the wrist. He pulled the smaller boy to his feet, ignoring the look of pain on Ryou's face, and growled at him. "Don't make me angry Ryou. I will hurt you worse then you can believe and it will make what you're feeling now a fucking field day."

Brown eyes misted over with tears and Ryou turned his head to hide them. He was an idiot. This was what he'd gotten himself involved with? All because of some stupid heat wave? Why couldn't anything just be easy and simple? Why did he have to love someone who just wanted to use him?

"Ra, would you stop that! You know I hate it when you start crying like a little girl." Bakura let go of Ryou, disgusted. "Forget I asked you anything. Weakling."

He stalked away, not wanting to see his light cry like he always did. He didn't understand how anybody could be that emotional and weak and live this long.

"Yami." Ryou didn't raise his head or move to cover himself. He was still just standing there. "I would want you to care about me and not just…be a distraction for when you're bored."

Bakura turned and looked at the pale form then shook his head and continued out. Care about him? Ryou obviously wasn't aware of how things worked.

Ryou was his to use anyway he wanted, he didn't have to care about him. Ryou was…he was barely better then some slut on the streets. He was just here for Bakura's amusement, and he barely succeeded at that.

At a sudden pang of sorrow he stopped and reached out, realizing he'd let his guard down enough for Ryou to hear him. He gritted his teeth and put his walls up tightly.

He didn't care. He wouldn't care. He refused to sacrifice himself so he could cater to that idiots needs. He wasn't going to do it. No.

'Liar.'

Ohh, stupid internal voices!



Tai: That…was mean. *Frowns at Bakura* Did you have to do that?
Bakura: Shut up. *Snaps*
Tai: O-o Okay.


Next Chapter: Ryou wants to take it slow.