Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Parliament Of Twilight ❯ Escape and Elements ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Thank you for all for the reviews! I was so surprised at how many reviews I'd gotten! I would repond to them, but I think you would rather have the update neh?

Clair- well I know it's been a heck of a long time since I've updated, and while I'd love to make some excuse that would make it seem ok, but I can't think of any, so I'll just say the truth. Ii was lazy. And procrastinating.

Nevertheless, I am on Spring Break now (What in the world are the school supervisors on Spring Break is supposed to be with Easter! Not like 3 weeks before it. However, this means I can update this story.)

Anyway, there wont be anymore French, cause Seto knows he can speak English and Jou wants to make sure Seto can understand him when he cusses him out. Or because I'm to lazy to think of what the words would be. Take your pick of excuses. Also none of these people belong to me, no matter how much I try to delude myself.

Oh and as a bit of a back round for this story that I should have put earlier…

While so far this has just been with seemingly normal humans, in this chapter it is going to introduse some more fantasy type ideas. They all look human, but they have certain abilities which qualify them in different ranks.

All the guards have basic fighting type abilities. Stronger then normal, and faster healing powers. This is also what is most common, with about 90% of the population

Seto and those of his rank have varied abilities (Jou included though he doesn't have a rank other than slave). They have the same extra strangth and healing abilies as the class before, and then another element to go along with it.

Seto is a water element, and is able to talk to the water spirits and creatures that live in the water. He can also summon water from the air onto the ground. Jou is also of this element. Seto has more training then Jou though. Seto has another talent that Jou will learn eventually like in the next chapter or the one after that.

There are two other elements, wind and earth. Similar abilities as water element, but respective to their element.

% # % # % #%#%#%3%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#

Seto stroked the pup's tongue, continuing the kiss until they both needed air, and then Seto started trailing kisses down his neck, nipping occasionally, and stopping to suck on the pup's pulse.

The blond haired boy arched his body up toward the kisses, his desire filled eyes drifting shut as he moaned, "More...."

His eyes popped open, slight dismay echoing in his eyes and Seto met his gaze.

"So you can speak my language!" Seto, eyes shining triumphant for more then one reason...Not only did he know that the pup beneath him could speak his language, and pretty well he guessed because it was what he had moaned when he was … distracted by Seto's ministrations. He also knew that the pup would respond to him the way he wanted him too. "Now pup, I'll have to punish you for lying to me…" A sexy little smirk turned up the corners of his mouth, indicating what type of `punishment' he meant.

However, his triumphant moment did not last long, as an furious spark lit up in the other boy's eyes, and a low growl ground out from those pert little lips a split second before a knee connected the inside of his legs. His facial expression went from smug to one of intense pain as he rolled off the cot and onto the ground in a ball.

Jou, never to over look a opportunity, jumped off the bed and over the still in stunned Seto, and out the flap of the tent. <That'll teach the bastard to underestimate me.> He thought angrily, <Why the nerve of that guy, trying get into my pants within the first twenty minutes that he met me.> He snatched up a sheathed sward leaning against another tent as he ran toward the horses, staying in the shadows as best he could.

It wasn't that hard to get there, easily knocking out the unsuspecting guard with the hint of the sward he'd picked up, just as that blue eyed boy from earlier sounded the alarm, finally coming out of his shocked state. Grabbing the horse nearest to him, which hadn't gotten stolen from because of it's proximity to the guard, he stuck two finger between the girth checking that it was tight even as he stuck his foot into the stirrup and swung into the saddle.

Grabbing the reins with the hand as he unsheathed the sward to cut the rode of the horse he was on and of the horse next to him so he would have a horse to switch to while he was resting the current horse he was on.

Grabbing the reins of the other horse and hooking it over his arm kicked the horse he was one forward, not having time to cut the other horses from the post to prohibit his hopefully former captors from sending out people to bring him back. He sheathed the sward hurriedly, nudging the horse again as he heard signs of pursuit. Jou glanced back, and saw the other horse he had borrowed with out the intention of giving back, and five pursuers. Four he did not know but the one in front was the boy that had been pinning him to the bed and doing things that had made him moan.

<Damn he's cute, too bad he's a fucking bastard> He thought before he could stop the thought. With a wave of his hand and the use of the part of his power he knew how to use, he sent a wave of ice cold water crashing onto his pursuers, which made the chilly night time air twice as cold. <Ha, now not only are they bastards, but they are now miserable bastards> he thought with delightful revenge.

The full moon up above made it safe for his new horses to gallop at night, but also made it easy for his pursuers to see him. <If I can get to that forest up there I should be able to lose them> He thought, <But it looks like it's at least three miles away!> Jou glanced down at the horse, which was still fresh and enjoying the new novelty of running at night.

He glanced again over his shoulder and gleeful "Whoop!" when he saw that his pursuers had gone down to three, because two of their horses had spooked as the sudden onslaught on ice water he had given them. And they were still about a quarter of a mile away. <I just might make it! To bad that bastard's horse wasn't one of the one's to spook> He thought.

He glanced forward just in time to swerve his horse away from a wave of water sent from one of the guys behind him. <Damn it is probably from that bastard. He must be really pissed off> Not turning he gave his pursuers the one fingered salute, or rather gave it to that bastard, showing just how *impressed* he was with the little trick of water.

Jou shrieked and nearly fell off his horse when a voice sounded out of no ware- ~When I catch you I might just take you up on that offer to fuck you. ~

Jou jerked to look around him, trying to find out how that bastard managed to get his voice to sound so close to him.

A snicker sounded out and then came the words ~ I'm speaking to you mind to mind, you stupid little pup~

Jou let out another growl at being called both stupid and a pup. "Oh fuck, he can speak mind to mind. He must be powerful to be able to do that. What a great combination I have here. Not only is he a bastard, but he's a powerful bastard. This just keeps getting better and better for me." He said sarcastically.

&%&%&%&%&%&%&%&%&%&%& ;%&%&%&%&%&%&

Seto woke up from his shocked state on the flour and slowly unrolled himself from the ball he made, "Good thing the puppy can't kick hard from that position or I'd be in a sorry state." He smirked as he remember how the pup had looked all hot beneath him, small little sounds of pleasure being moaned as Seto had acquainted him self with the other's body.

<And from his reactions and the look he sent me, I was the first to do so> He thought smugly <That's almost worth being hit in the crotch.> Even as he thought this he was running out the flap and sounding the alarm. He ran full speed toward the horses, guessing that was where his pup had gone.

Two of his men were already there grabbing horses, and one handed a horse to him. Remember what one of his guard had found after checking the horses to after his pup had gone through them, he checked the girth then swung up as two others arrived Swinging up as he kicked his horse into a gallop after his pup and the two horses he was on.

<Hmmm, that was smart of the pup to grab to, he wont have to stop when his horse needs rest, just transfer to the other horse and take off again while leading the resting horse. > He thought as he sized up how far a head start his pup had gotten. Looking at how far the forest was ahead of both of them, he guessed that they should be able to catch up to him before he made it there. <Even if he does make it, I should be able to find him; I know the forest vary well. Moreover, he will have to slow down once he is in the trees.>

Seto looked forward at the fleeing pup in time to see him wave a hand back at him, but could not figure out why he would do that. Until a wave of freezing cold water shot down at him, making his horse shy but still continue running, but two horses spooked and start bucking. His eyes widened in shock, then used his own power to warm the water drenching him and his horse.

<Shit, I've got good luck. Not only is my pup attractive and cute as hell when he growls, but he also has an element.> He thought gleefully, overlooking how uncomfortable he was in his damp clothing- they had started drying when he started warming the water.

<Now its time to return the favor> He thought as he sent up his own wave of cold water. His eye brow rose as his pup dodged it, and then rolled his eyes as the pup flipped him off. He guessed, by his pup's half-wild state, that his pup had never received training for it, and had figured out how to send water on his own. <Hmm this should surprise him then> Seto thought.

~When I catch you I might just take you up on that offer to fuck you. ~ He thought to his pup, then chuckled when the pup looked around him franticly for the source of the voice. <Yep I was right, untrained. Even better for me. >

~ I'm speaking to you mind to mind, you stupid little pup~ Seto thought to his pup, still chuckling as he imagined how his pup would react to being called one and being called stupid. Probably make that cute little growl and scrunch up that cute little nose.

Seto smirked as he nudged his horse into a faster gait, little visions of his pup beneath him, both of their powers crackling around them as his pup rocked with him while he thrust into that tight heat. <Oh yes, we are going to have fun aren't we little pup?> He thought, making sure not to send it to his pup. <Lots of fun> he thought as he recalled how responsive his pup had been in their little make out session.

%^$$^$$%$%$%$%$%$%$$%$%$%$%$$%$%$$%$%$%$%$%$

Well how'd you like it?

I'll be updating again tomorrow. I really had fun writing that chapter. Although it went totally off track from what I had meant to put into this chapter. And sorry about no bath seen, although Seto and his cronies got a little one. That should happen next chapter or the one after that.

Note- Mind to Mind can only be with other elements, and Jou didn't know that element could talk that way because he has never received training for his element.

PS- A little story that I thought was funny. And another way how to tell if you have not updated recently enough.

I was searching through the Yu-Gi-Oh fanfics, looking for Seto/Jou when I saw a called "Parliament of Twilight". It had a good summery, and I was wondering why I had never read it before. So I went in and opened it and started to read. It sounded STRANGELY familiar, and it was really bugging me as to why. Then I realized it was MY story. Therefore, if you find yourself doing that to one of your own stories, then update it.

Next chapie should come tomarrow, I'm getting `into' this story. Please review, they do make a diffrence. They last review I got really reminded me that I needed to update.

Oh yea, do you think Jou and Seto were in character? What do you think of'em? Also Jou is not Joey name in the jap versian, it's just the first three letters of his last name. In Japan they go by last name first, then the first name. Jou then the rest of his first name which I can't spell then Katsura or something like that. Would you prefer I change to that? Or just leave as is? Escape