Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Parliament Of Twilight ❯ Hello, My Name Is Mud ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Well I was just rereading all the pretty reviews, so I decided to start writing the next chapter. Not sure if it will be posted today. Alas though I shall try because all those reviews made me SO happy! *Sniff* they were all just so beautiful.

And once again I am not making any money from this for do I own them. If I did Yu-Gi-Oh of consist of Seto and Jou trying to screw each other and fighting. Though personally I think of it as `foreplay'.

I WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUVEEE reviews.

&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&&$&$& $&$&$&$&$&$&$&$$&$&

Jou nudged his horse faster, wanting to get inside the forest as soon as possible. He also wanted to strangle that bastard behind him, but seeing as how he would have to stop his horse and wait for his pursuers to catch up, and then most likely get caught, he decided it would wait. He settled instead for cursing him inside his mind while fantasying about killing him different.

~Why don't you just stop dog? You know I'm going to catch you anyway. You're just prolonging the inevitable.~ Jou resisted the urge cup his hands over his ears, but that would require letting go of his sward and the reins, and most likely wouldn't stop the voice from echoing in his head anyway.

Deciding to try to answer back he followed his instincts and turned his head to look at the bastard and focus on him.

~DON"T CALL ME A DOG! YOU ARE AN EVEN BIGGER DOG THEN I AM YOU BASTARD~ His thought came as a yell, making Seto wince.

Seto glowered at his pup before hi lips twitched upwards in a smug smirk, for the boy had given him a opening that was just *too* good to pass up ~Well then, I'd guess that would make you my bitch now wouldn't it?~

~ WHY YOU- -I- -DAMN - - WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAY THAT TO MY FACE JACKASS~ Anger making Jou stutter and REALLY yell.

~I would but you still to far ahead of me mongrel. Perhaps you would like to stop so I can?~ Seto said cynically while resisting the urge to wince again.

~WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM? A IDIOT?~ Jou yelled still not getting that he was yelling, although even if he had known he most likely would have tried to me even louder.

~Is that a rhetorical question? And are you sure you don't want to stop? If it goes on much longer I wont have time to fuck you tonight.~ Seto wasn't planning to anyway, a few kisses and maybe some petting but nothing more then that yet. He just thought that for the shock value.

~WHAT DID YOU SAY?!!~ Jou yelled, but Seto, realizing that if he didn't put a few shield up would get a awful head ache, had prepared so it came as a regular thought level.

~ Which part? The part about it being a rhetorical question or the fucking part? If it's for the fucking part then let me rephrase it for you. If we don't stop soon I wont have time to fuck otherwise down as to screw off, have a go at it, screw, roll in the hay, get laid, have sex, get some, be intimate, do it, or bang you tonight. Does that help you?~ (Thanks to Yami Megami for the synns) Seto said in a mock helping voice.

~OH BITE ME~ Jou said, glaring at his horse's head as if that would make it to go faster.

~Really? Do I get to chose where?~ Seto was having loads of fun teasing his little pup, even if all the yelling he was doing was giving him a head ache, even with the shields up.

More sputtering came from Jou at his remark, and Seto smirked as he thought <I guess it is a bit of a good thing that I am this far behind him. If he kicked me in the balls for just kissing him, he would probably try to bury me alive for all the stuff I'm staying.>

Jou, finally calming down enough to send something that wasn't just incoherent babbling just sent ~I DIDN'T MEAN IT THAT WAY YOU PERVERT!~

Jou glanced back at his pursuers to fling another wave of water at them, and scowled when that bastard dodged, but felt a little better as the other two pursuers' horses broke off and tried to flee. <Four down one to go, and I'm almost to the trees. Please let my luck hold up.>

Jou passed the threshold of the tree, his horse slowing to dodge the trees. He glanced back to see if that bastard was still behind if and gave a startled yelp when he saw that he was only about ten feet behind him. <Shit, shit, shit> Jou said shock turning to fear, and then to anger again as he grabbed a low slung branch and flung it behind him, letting out a bark of laughter when he heard a startled yelp of pain from behind him.

Something was whispered behind him, and that was all the prewarning he had before a large gust of water crashed into his face, causing him to go tumbling to the ground, but thankfully landed in a patch of think vines.

He mumbled to himself absently "Don't worry, ground broke my fall." Before his brain caught back up with him at his predicament. Leaping onto his feet as he glanced around to see the bastard grabbing his two horses, who had stopped when Jou had fallen off, and ran off in the other direction.

Hitching all three horses to a low branch, he looked over to his pup just in time to see him start running away. Again. Then with a smirk of what he could do to get back at his pup for making Seto run around so much, he took off after him, getting ready unleash another wave of water not at the boy twenty feet ahead of him, but at the dirt in front of his pup.

There went the water, and down went his pup, who let out a stream of cruses as he slipped and fell face first into the mud.

<Score!> Seto thought slyly. Then frowned slightly as the boy got up and started running again. <Oh well, the more muddy he is, the more time it'll take to bath him> So he kept running after his pup, dodging the puddle, and sent another wave of water toward the ground in front of the pup. Then another one five seconds after that. He had managed to avoid slipping on the first mud puddle, but as he had turned around stick his tongue out at me, he missed the second shot, and slipped again.

"Perhaps you should go to sleep pup if you are slipping that much." Seto said as he watched him. Seto's pup turned to glare at him, and growled.

"SHUT UP! And my name is NOT pup. It's Jou ya bastard," As he took off again. Stretching out his senses Seto located a decent size stream, and leapt lightly over the first puddle, then the second. Looking his pup up and down, Seto decided that his pup was muddy enough for a nice *long* bath so Seto switched up a pace and started running faster, catching up to him.

Seto rapped his arms around the smaller boy's torso as he tackled him, and the pup landed face down beneath Seto, with one of Seto's legs between his. (Nice picture neh?)

Unclasping one arm from around him, but still keeping other wrapped around the struggling boy, he grabbed the collar that he had attached to his belt, and put it on the other boy's neck, fastening it, then attaching a leash to it.

Seto unhooked his other arm, and flipped his pup over, grabbing the hands that were trying to pull the collar off, and wrapped his wrists together above the pup's head with the leash.

"We seem to be in this position a lot don't we?" Seto asked, trailing the hand not holding the leash down the smaller boy's face, smudging the mud there. "if we are on the discussion of names, and since you will need a name to scream later on, you can call me Seto, pup.

"GET OFF ME!" Jou yelled, shaking with what Jou *hopped* was fury, and not a reaction to Seto slowly rubbing his hips against Jou's.

To Jou surprise, Seto *did* get off him, yanking him up gently when Joustayed on the ground, shocked.

"Get up, unless you want me on top of you again." Seto said with a raised eye brow, and dodged the rock that was flung at him.

"Bastard." Jou said, but still got up in a hurry, tugging on the leash disdainfully.

Seto went from standing two feet away from Jou, to suddenly being right in front of him, an arm wrapped around Jou's waist, bringing both of their hips into contact with each other. The other hand, still clutching the leash, at Jou's head tipping it up to meet lips with Seto, who took advantage of Jou's mouth which was open in surprise, and plunged his tongue into Jou's mouth. He caressed the inside of his pup's mouth, claiming it as his, and was pleased to see a glazed look come over Jou's eyes.

Seto broke away before Jou had a chance to come to his senses and bite him, and then was still to dazed to respond to "As I said, that would make you my bitch, so I'm fine with being called a bastard." Seto said with a pleased smirk.

Seto tugged on the leash, turning away and walking towards the stream he knew was there somewhere, just not in sight yet.

Jou, recovered enough yelp "Where are we going?"

"To take a bath. Your all muddy, and I'm sweaty, so we can take one together. You know, save time, save water, that sort of thing" Seto responded. <Well maybe not the save time part…..>

%$%$%$%$%$%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%$%%$%$%$

Well this chapter is done, so how did you like it?

Are Jou and Seto still in character?

And would this qualify as a cliff hanger?

What was you fave part of my story?

Also is it getting graphic enough to where ff.net night erase it?

Is there anywhere else I can post this? (With the lemon if there is one)

Should I even include a lemon? Or just let you imagine it?

Would I even be good at writing a lemon? This is my first fanfic, and I've never written a lemon. What do you think? Please answer my questions!

Oh yea, not sure if its in my profile, but my AIM name is lilfiresong

Oh yea, all Flames with be given to poor charmanders. (Not my quote, but its funny!)

Other funny quotes that might or might not appear in the story.

"You're as sharp as a marble!"

"Anyone who told you to be yourself couldn't have given you worse advice.

"Did your parents ever ask you to run away from home?" (Said to Seto from an annoyed Jou.)

"I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass." (Again to Seto from Jou)