Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Passing Currency ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Title: Passing Currency

Author: Kaiba-chan

Rating: NC-17

Warnings: shota (dealing with a minor), yaoi (duh), some non consensual. And many liberties were taken with storyline and how magic is used. Don't like it, tell me in a reveiw/flame.

Pairings: Seto and Seth are the uke in all of them.

Original characters: Yuki Shintuski, Arivid

Beta: Yami no Jean, Mastertiger, Yuki-Vixen Shituski

Spoilers: Eh, no. Not this time, dears.

Disclaimers: The usual. I don't own this, but if I did… bwahahaha! All my favorite couplings would exist and Anzu would be in a coma.

Summary: Just as money is passed around, so is young Seto

"Seto! Get in here now!" Gozaburo roars into the intercom linking his office with all rooms at the Kaiba Corporation Headquarters in Domino City. He smirks at his associates. "Now, members of the board, when my son comes in, you will be able to admire him. Those of you who have already sent me a check, I have already set the schedule, which I will read presently. Thank you for your patronage. Tanamoto, you will have him for tonight. This is his first time, so keep that in mind if he doesn't know what to do. Yamamoto, you will take tomorrow. Tanaka, you have the day after that. The rest of you, I expect will find no reason for further hesitation after today." He growls as if the several seconds that have passed have been too many. He snarls into the intercom once again. "Seto, if you are not in here by the time I turn off the intercom, there will be hell to pay!"

Seto stumbles into the board room, looking very embarrassed. "You called father?" He attempts to make himself look small and inconspicuous, tugging at the long sleeves of his shirt.

Gozaburo grins at those board members who are eyeing him like a piece of meat. "You're over dressed, Seto. How did I tell you to come to the meeting?"

Seto looks frightened, but goes to stand beside Gozaburo. "Yes, sir. Let me get myself ready like you said." He closes his eyes and unbuttons his shirt to the wolf calls of the men around him. /This is only for Mokuba. If I do this, Mokuba will stay safe./ He slides his pants down to the floor and stands before the assembly in only his blue silk boxers.

Yuki Shintuski leaps to his feet, his face flush with anger. "Gozaburo! What is the meaning of this?"

Gozaburo smiles wickedly. "This is my gift to you… for a price. Now sit down."

Yuki grows exacerbated. "How old is that boy? Ten? Eleven? He's far too young to be doing this."

Seto looks around, fear clouding his bright azure eyes. "Please stop fighting…"

Gozaburo ignores the boy. "That is none of your concern, Shintuski. Now sit down, or I'll have you removed. The choice is yours." He glares at the offended man, daring him to say another word of protest.

Yuki sits reluctantly, opting for another way to communicate with the boy.

"Tanamoto is who you will be with tonight, Seto. Go sit in his lap and show him what a good boy you are." Gozaburo gives the small boy a shove to the grinning old man, Tanamoto, who has spun in his chair to receive his little gift.

Seto wanders over to the man, trying to sway his hips seductively. He climbs up into Tanamoto's lap, and settles his rear against the older man's crotch. "Thank you for having me, Mr. Tanamoto. I trust you will be pleased." He grinds against his seat slowly, almost tentatively.

Tanamoto groans and holds Seto still by placing a hand in his crotch. "You are a good, little boy. Perhaps you deserve a reward."

Gozaburo stands up again to start the meeting. "Now we see that the missile production is up thirty percent," he stops and smirks at the small moan issuing from his son's mouth.