Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Passing Currency ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Title: Passing Currency

Author: Kaiba-chan

Rating: NC-17

Warnings: shota (dealing with a minor), yaoi (duh), some non consensual. And many liberties were taken with storyline and how magic is used. Don't like it, tell me in a reveiw/flame.

Pairings: Seto and Seth are the uke in all of them.

Original characters: Yuki Shintuski, Arivid

Beta: Yami no Jean, Mastertiger, Yuki-Vixen Shituski

Spoilers: Eh, no. Not this time, dears.

Disclaimers: The usual. I don't own this, but if I did… bwahahaha! All my favorite couplings would exist and Anzu would be in a coma.

Summary: Just as money is passed around, so is young Seto

Tanamoto slides his hand into Seto's boxers through the crotch hole, and begins to fondle the boy's penis, stroking him until he is hard. He croons into Seto's ear. "Good little boy. Good little whore, you're liking this aren't you?"

Seto lets out a small moan, throwing himself back into Tanamoto's chest. "No, please stop… please," He begs. He involuntarily bucks his hips up to meet the man's hand in rhythm.

Yuki glowers at everyone speaking directly into Seto's mind, though seeking another presence. <Seth. Seth are you in there?> Yuki watches Seto's small body carefully.

Seto collapses back against Tanamoto in unconsciousness. He gasps and falls forward growing about three inches, a tattoo becoming visible on his arm.

Seth, through Seto's body, moans at being put in this position of forced sexual gratification. <Gods… Oh Gods, Yuki. Where am I? Why is this man touching me? He's not Arivid.> His mental voice full of anguished pleasure.

Yuki nearly tumbles out of his seat at hearing Seth respond. <Seth, you are there! Good. You are at Kaiba Corp headquarters. The man you are with is named Tanamoto. He is touching you because the boy's father sold him like a whore.>

Seth starts to cry out, but Tanamoto clamps his free hand over the small boy's mouth. "Quiet boy or I'll have you right now without a friction reducer."

Seth stops making noise, except moaning after a particularly rough jerk of his member. <Yuki… Yuki please!>

Yuki watches him apologetically. <Seth, I'm sorry. I can't do anything right now. If I do, I risk not being able to do anything in the future. Just don't do anything rash.>

Seto is forced into control of the body again when Seth passes out from exhaustion after sending a quick plea to Yuki <Please, Yuki. Please help me!> His moans turn to cries of pain and wishes for help while Tanamoto's hands work quickly over his erection.

Tanamoto smiles evily, pumping hard. "What's wrong, Seto? Not enjoying this? Does it not feel good? Maybe you want it to be harder." He starts pumping roughly, ignoring the pleas of the small boy in his lap.

Seto screams one more time and thrust his hips forward, releasing over himself, the table and Tanamoto. "Help me," he whispers before passing out.

Yuki growls "That's enough, Tanamoto! Leave the boy alone!". Yuki's eyes turn a dangerous shade of purple; his voice is a harsh cold tone.

"Calm down, Shintuski, or I'll throw you out," Guzaburro threatens Yuki.

"Throw me out?! You need me, Kaiba! I should be threatening you!!! And I will leave, and I mean, leave Kaiba Corp. for good if these other jackasses don't be nicer to that boy!!!" The angered man shoots back.

Guzaburro growls defeated, "Fine. Everyone, it appears we must all be a little kinder to the boy, got that?"

Yuki smirks victoriously as he leans back in his chair. He looks at Seto, his eyes turning back to the normal colors of purple and green. <Seto, don't be afraid. Focus on me, on my voice, and you'll be just fine for the moment> the dirty blond haired man mentally says to the poor 10-year-old across the table.

Tanamoto smiles wickedly and wipes his hand on Seto's boxers. He then drops the boy onto the floor without a second glance. "Whatever you say, Shintuski."

Seto's unconscious mind clings to Yuki's voice <please, please help me. What did I do to deserve this? Why is this happening? What can I do?>

Yuki growls and goes under the table, picking Seto up and taking him back to his seat. He cradles Seto, lovingly. <Seto, I don't think you did anything to deserve this, in fact, you don't deserve this. I'm so sorry, little one, I'll try to get you out of here> Yuki looks up glaring at the other members of the board who are smirking and laughing. Yuki sighs <I'm so, so sorry, little one. Baby Dragon, I'll make it up to you. I'll help out anyway I can, okay? The night I finally manage to get you, you can do anything you want, including sleep with your brother. How does that sound, little one?> Yuki kisses Seto on the forehead and continues to hold him.

Seto's mind responds exhausted and confused <It doesn't matter if I deserved this or not. Just take me when you feel like it... I'll do whatever you want when I'm with you, that's all I want to do.> Seto's body changes again, though no one but Yuki notices.

Seth reaches out piteously <Yuki, where's Arivid? I need him, please. And where is my Millennium Rod? My magic is limited without it.> He uses Seto's body to send pens and pencils to the Shadow Realm for practice.

Yuki sights sympathetically. <Seth, I'm sorry, I can not allow Arivid to come out. The differences between us are too great. I'm sorry, maybe when I have you to myself. And your Rod is safe in Egypt with a Tomb Keeper; it will not be easy to get back. Just don't use too much of your magic.> He smirks as the pens and pencils are searched for by other board members but not found.