Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Passing Currency ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Title: Passing Currency

Author: Kaiba-chan

Rating: NC-17

Warnings: shota (dealing with a minor), yaoi (duh), some non consensual. And many liberties were taken with storyline and how magic is used. Don't like it, tell me in a reveiw/flame.

Pairings: Seto and Seth are the uke in all of them.

Original characters: Yuki Shintuski, Arivid

Beta: Yami no Jean, Mastertiger, Yuki-Vixen Shituski

Spoilers: Eh, no. Not this time, dears.

Disclaimers: The usual. I don't own this, but if I did… bwahahaha! All my favorite couplings would exist and Anzu would be in a coma.

Summary: Just as money is passed around, so is young Seto

At the end of the meeting, Yuki stands, placing Seto's small body in the chair. He steps up to Gozaburo. "I'd like the boy for a night."

Gozaburo chuckles. "I knew you'd come around, Shintuski. It won't be cheap and I may want something else from you."

Yuki growls. "Of course, Kaiba. He'd better be good if you expect me to pay huge amounts of money."

Gozaburo smiles wickedly. "He will be, I'll make sure of that. One night, two? A weekend? How long do you want him?"

Yuki takes a turn to grin. "As often as possible." He laughs at Gozaburo's shocked face. "Is that going to be a problem?"

Gozaburo shrugs. "We'll see what the other men want, Shintuski."

A frightened scream splits the air, causing Yuki to whirl around. "What is…" He sees Tanamoto pushing Seto onto the table, and watches in horror as tattoos and scars appear on the boy while he transforms into the former High Priest.

***

Seto feels himself jerked harshly out of his seat. "No, stop!"

Tanamoto laughs and yanks him up again, pressing him against the table "Come boy! The meeting is over; it's time to render your services."

Seto's head is knocked back on his neck, causing unconsciousness. When he looks at his attacker again, he is now Seth, the former High Priest of Egypt. Black tattoos trace their way up his arms and scars form on his chest and back. "Get your hands off me! Don't touch me, you have no right to!" Seth gathers his energy, though it is limited without the use of the Millennium Rod. He focuses on Tanamoto's chest, ready to banish him to the Shadow Realm.

Tanamoto roars angrily. "I have every right to touch you. You belong to me tonight, and I will have my satisfaction if you know what's good for you."

Yuki runs over to the pair. Taking hold of Seth, he transports the both of them to his house, far away from Kaiba Corp, and Tanamoto. He flings Seth into a chair, despite the fact that the boy can not walk properly and cries out in protest. "Seth! You can't just send people to the Shadow Realm for annoying you! This isn't Egypt anymore! And even then, it had to be by a Shadow Game!" He falls onto the couch, sighing with something more than a little exhaustion. "And now I've teleported in front of the entire group. I'm going to have some explaining to do tomorrow."

Seth growls deeply releasing the pent up energy onto a nearby lamp. "Why? Why did you pull me away from him? He needed to be sent to the Shadow Realm, Game or no."

Yuki nods. "I know, Seth. I know, Azure Eyes, but there's nothing I can do about it. You would have Seto killed for doing that because Gozaburo would not stand for it. Just… Just please don't do anything stupid. Seto can't afford it. Especially since the Pharaoh will be returning soon."

Seth sighs and sits on a couch. "Fine, but only for Pharaoh. Take me back to that man; I will make sure Seto will not be in too much pain."

Yuki sighs. "Are you sure that is what you want Seth? He will do unspeakable things to you."

Seth nods sadly. "Yes Yuki. Take me back to him. I-I will let the man have me instead of little Seto. I'm better versed at pleasing men."