Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Passing Currency ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Title: Passing Currency

Author: Kaiba-chan

Rating: NC-17

Warnings: shota (dealing with a minor), yaoi (duh), some non consensual. And many liberties were taken with storyline and how magic is used. Don't like it, tell me in a reveiw/flame.

Pairings: Seto and Seth are the uke in all of them.

Original characters: Yuki Shintuski, Arivid

Beta: Yami no Jean, Mastertiger, Yuki-Vixen Shituski

Spoilers: Eh, no. Not this time, dears.

Disclaimers: The usual. I don't own this, but if I did… bwahahaha! All my favorite couplings would exist and Anzu would be in a coma.

Summary: Just as money is passed around, so is young Seto

Yuki's chuckle becomes deeper, his hair turning blue. "That you do, Priest. That you do."

Seth whirls around in time to be picked up in a crushing hug. "Arivid!" He reaches up and pulls the tall man's head down into a fiery kiss.

Arivid complies happily, his tongue wandering into Seth's mouth, gently massaging it.

Several minutes later, Arivid breaks the kiss and lays his much smaller lover on the ground. "It's been so long, Seth. You don't know how much I've wanted to do these things to you…" His voice trails off as his hands begin to explore the body beneath him.

Seth moans softly, shifting to accommodate him. "Just do them to me. Stop teasing!" he complains.

Arivid stops fondling his chest. "Can't I take a little time to explore my lover's new body?" He stands and begins to take his clothes off. Arivid's button down shirt slides from his broad shoulders to land with a soft fluffing sound on the carpet.

Seth watches the stripper remove his pants and drools "Okay, you can explore me… Just hurry up, before I burst." He indicates the small tenting of his silk boxers.

Arivid grins and firmly pulls off his own boxers, dropping them to the floor. He lies on top of Seth, though much of the weight is supported by his arms and legs. "Burst you say? Back in Egypt, you used to last for hours. What happened?"

Seth growls softly, reaching down to grab Arivid's crotch and give it a twist. "I'm in a much smaller body now."

Arivid gasps and sits back on his knees. "Okay, Seth. I get it. I was just trying to make a joke. Do you want me to take you or not?"

Seth nods and starts squirming out of his boxers. "Yes, Arivid, I want you to take me. I want you to ravish me like you used to." The small man turns onto his stomach and slides back, pressing his bottom to the other man's erection. His moans become wanton "Oh, Arivid… I need you in me… I need to feel you ripping me apart…"

Arivid smiles and places his muscular hands on Seth's tiny hips. "You know this is going to hurt since we don't have any lubrication, right?" He pauses briefly to wait for Seth's moan of affirmative before pushing the head of his erection past Seth's puckering entrance.

Seth whimpers, knowing that if he clamps down it will hurt more. "Don't stop" he moans.

Arivid grins and pushes all the way in and rests for a moment. "When have I ever done a thing like that?" When Seth stops squirming underneath him, he pulls out and slams back in eliciting a scream from the smaller lover. "Something wrong Seth? You don't usually scream until I do this," he pounds into the boy's prostate.

Seth's scream takes on a different, more pleased sound. He reaches down, wrapping stubby fingers around his own erection, starting to tug with great force to a rhythm in his own head.

Arivid smiles and pounds into Seth ferociously using the same rhythm "Working yourself?"

Seth whimpers and moans for several minutes before releasing into his hand and over the bed causing him to clamp around Arivid, who in turn moans Seth's name and releases.

Seth falls to the bed, pulling himself off of Arivid, whimpering softly "Arivid..." he flips himself over onto his back smiling up at the looming form "I love you so much. All these centuries without you have been really hard."

Arivid smiles tenderly, falling to Seth's side, petting him gently "I love you very much too. You wouldn't believe how much Yuki has had to put up with my sighing and moaning about not having you to love and hold. He tried constantly to get me to sleep with other men, but it was never very satisfying. I promise I'll take care of little Seto as much as I can, since I know you're weak right now."

Seth nods and snuggles close "You're right, I am weak right now..." he yawns expansively. "I think I'll just sleep for a little while." His eyes close as he falls into a deep, relaxive sleep.