Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Passing Currency ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Title: Passing Currency

Author: Kaiba-chan

Rating: NC-17

Warnings: shota (dealing with a minor), yaoi (duh), some non consensual. And many liberties were taken with storyline and how magic is used. Don't like it, tell me in a reveiw/flame.

Pairings: Seto and Seth are the uke in all of them.

Original characters: Yuki Shintuski, Arivid

Beta: Yami no Jean, Mastertiger, Yuki-Vixen Shituski

Spoilers: Eh, no. Not this time, dears.

Disclaimers: The usual. I don't own this, but if I did… bwahahaha! All my favorite couplings would exist and Anzu would be in a coma.

Summary: Just as money is passed around, so is young Seto

Arivid smiles as he watches Seth's body transform into Seto's, Arivid chuckles lightly, twining his fingers into the brunette locks "Wake up, Seto Kaiba."

Seto wakes up with a start. "Who are you?" he tries to turn over but stops when he feels Arivid's hand on his stomach "Do you want me to blow you? I've been getting better at it. That's what Father said."

Arivid shakes his head. "No, Seto. That's not what I want from you. What I want right now is for you to calm down and let me hold you for a little bit. My name is Arivid, I'm a close friend of Yuki, who wants to see you right now. Good night, Seto." He leans down and kisses the boy on the tip of the nose then closes his eyes which turn back to purple and green, while his hair becomes dirty blond again.

Seto watches in awe, amazed that such a transformation can take place. He eagerly awaits Yuki opening his eyes. When he does, Seto pounces on him with all sorts of questions. "Where'd you learn to do that? Will you teach me? Can I do that? Who's Arivid? You're so amazing!"

Yuki grins and clamps a hand over Seto's mouth briefly then removes it to find Seto still babbling. He repeats the action but does not remove the hand. "Seto, stop talking." After removing his hand, Yuki pats the boy gently "Arivid is my Yami, Seto. That's why he appears sometimes and I'm no where to be found. Don't tell anyone, except Mokuba, but even then you must caution him against telling anyone. I can't afford for this secret to get out. I didn't exactly learn how to do that, it just happens naturally. I can't teach it to you, only your Yami can. If you have a Yami you can do it. And I know I'm amazing." He stands and strikes a pose.

Seto giggles and claps, then turns somber. "Mr. Shintuski, I'd like to go home now. I'm going to be in big trouble, and I don't want anything to happen to Mokuba. And I have a feeling that being with Tanamoto isn't going to be so bad tonight."

Yuki sighs and pulls Seto into a tight hug "You're going to be a great man when you grow up, Seto. I just know it." He smiles at the boy snuggling into his chest and stands up. "I'll take you back to about the time we left. Remember not to tell anyone that this happened." At Seto's nod, Yuki teleports them both back to the board room at Kaiba Corp. "Good bye for now, Baby Dragon."

As time resumes, Seto is lying bent over the table under Tanamoto's rough hands preparing to be split in two while Yuki watches, tears burning in his eyes as he comforts Arivid in his soul room.