Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Past Reborn ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

S.A.P. : Sorry for taking so long to update I had some writer's block.

Seto: Stop apologizing and get to the story already will you

S.A.P. : *glares at Seto* Yami would you please do the disclaimer

Yami: SayinAngelPrincess does not own Yu-Gi-Oh the only thing she owns is her own characters

Bakura: Thank goodness *gets hit in the head with a frying pan* ouch what was that for?

S.A.P. : Shut up no one asked you for your opinion

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

(Author's Note)

Chapter Four

The group of fourteen entered the club and found a table in a corner of the club to accommodate them all.

"Wow this place looks so cool." Mokuba exclaimed.

"Glad you like it kid." A woman said. She had short dirty blond hair with red streaks in it, brown eyes, tanned skin, and was about 5'5. She wore knee high leather boots, a short leather skirt that stopped at her mid thigh and a tight red t-shirt that red 99% devil and 1% angel.

"Hey Crystal, thanks again for letting me and my friends pass the line to get in."

"No problem, anything for my best friend. Besides my boss owed me a favor." She grinned as she sat down next to her best friend. "So are you going to introduce me to your friends or what?"

"Oh right. Crystal I'd like you to meet Ryou, Bakura, Tea, Malik, Marik, Tristan, Serenity, Joey, Mai, Yami, and my three younger brothers, Yugi, Seto, and Mokuba. Everyone this is my best friend Crystal."

Everyone said hello and talked for a while. A little while later most of the group were out on the dance floor leaving Kayla, Yami, Yugi, Bakura, and Mokuba at the table.

"I want to thank you Yami." Kayla said from out of the blue.

"For what?" He asked confused.

"Well for watching over Yugi and for helping him make friends even though he didn't know about you at the time." She explained as she hugged her little brother who was sitting next to her.

Yami blushed a bit. "You're welcome."

Kayla grinned at how cute Yami was when he was embarrassed.

'Whoa, hold up. You know better than to form a crush on someone.' She reprimanded herself.

"Why aren't you on the dance floor girl?" Crystal asked as she and Seto came back to the table.

"Simple they haven't played any songs that I like to dance too." Kayla explained.

"What's your excuse Yami?" Seto asked smirking.

Yami mumbled something as his face turned a light shade of red.

"I'm sorry what did you say I couldn't quite hear you."

"I don't know how to dance." Yami said turning a darker shade of red that he looked like a tomato.

"You mean there's actually something I'm better at than you?" Seto asked amazed.

Yami just glared at him.

Kayla smacked Seto upside the head.

"Oww what the hell was that for?" He demanded.

"That was for being a jerk." She said casually. She then turned to Yami, "time for you to learn how to dance." She said as se dragged Yami onto the dance floor. "All right now the trick is to listen to the music. Just relax and flow with it."

Yami did as he was told and soon he was dancing as if he had done it for years.

"Wow look at Yami go. You'd never be able to tell that he's just learning how to dance by the way he's moving now." Mokuba grinned.

Yugi watched the two when he was hit by another flashback of a memory he wasn't sure was real.

Flashback

Four-year-old Yugi woke up with a start from a nightmare he had. He quietly crawled out of bed and went in search of his parents.

"What are you doing out of bed little one?" A woman who worked in the palace asked.

"I need to find mommy and daddy. Do you know where they are?"

She nodded. "They're in their bedroom."

Yugi thanked her and ran off towards his parent's room. Expecting to find his parents sleeping he quietly entered the room, but what he was not what he expected. Instead of his parents sleeping he saw them in the middle of the room dancing.

To him it looked like they were floating on air. He was so mesmerized by how graceful they moved across the floor that he didn't realize that they had noticed him until he heard his father speak.

"What are you doing out of bed little one?" Yugi jumped at hearing his father's voice but calmed down. "I had a bad dream."

"Oh my poor little prince, do you want to tell us what it was about?" His mother asked.

"I can't exactly remember it."

"Well I think it's time for you to go to bed." His father picked him up and was about to bring him back to his room that he shared with his brother when Yugi asked him a question.

"Daddy before you put me back to bed can I dance with you and mommy like the way you were dancing before?"

"Sure why not, but then it's off to bed."

Yugi nodded vigorously, grinning from ear to ear. He was then held between his parents as the three began to sway back and forth.

End Flashback

"Come on Yug' wake up." Joey said shaking his friends shoulder.

Kayla knelt down next to Yugi and gently stroked his hair. "Come on little prince time to wake up."

Yugi groaned and his eyes fluttered open.

"Huh, what happened? Why are you all starring at me?"

"You gave us quite a scare there for a minute kiddo." Mai smiled at him.

"One minute you were watching Yami and Kayla on the dance floor and the next you pass out, your head hitting the table." Mokuba explained.

"Are you all right?" Malik asked his friend.

Yugi nodded. "Fine, just a little tired."

"Maybe we should all head back to Yugi's place." Ryou suggested.

"That's a good idea." Yami said.

The others agreed and began to leave the club.

Yami picked Yugi up and was to leave as well when Yugi stopped him and looked towards Crystal.

"Hey Crystal why don't you come with us? I'm sure my grandpa wouldn't mind." He asked not really knowing why.

"Sure." Crystal agreed as well not really knowing why.

As they left they were unaware of two people watching them.

"That was a good idea you had to put the idea of inviting Crystal in Yugi's head."

"Yes and I had Crystal say yes so we can move onto the next phase."

"Are you sure it's a good idea to reveal the past to them now?"

"It's as good a time as any. Some of them are already remembering so we need to have the others remember even if it means unlocking the evil one."

The two figures then quietly faded away into the night.

S.A.P. : Well there you go another chapter finished.

Seto: And it's about time too

Bakura: I'm surprised you didn't end up having a riot

Yami: Will you two leave her alone? I didn't see you give her any help with this.

S.A.P. : Thank you Yami *hugs Yami and sticks out her tongue at the other two*

Yugi: Please read and review

Ryou: Yes we'd really appreciate it