Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Paybacks are fun! ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2

Yugi, Ash, Sess, and Becky sat at the same table they sat at everyday. Ash poked her `fruit cocktail' with her fork. "Yugi, are you sure this is sanitary? It looks questionable to me!" she said eyeing the green mold floating around the bowl.

"Ash, sweetie, I wouldn't eat that even if I was paid 2 million dollars," he said throwing the bowl into the garbage beside their table. He took out one of his ham sandwiches and handed it to her not trusting the school food.

Sess did the same with Becky.

"Can you believe those newbies? Saying that they could beat Yugi, come on get a life," Becky said taking Sess' sandwich.

"I wouldn't let them get under my skin, we will just ignore them for now," Sess said in a commanding tone to Becky. Ash giggled at them and continued eating her sandwich.

"Yes, O' mighty Sesshoumaru!" Becky said sarcastically. Becky was the sarcasm queen.

"Shush, eat your sandwich Beck," Sess replied.

"I say you both quit arguing." Yugi said finishing his lunch. "Ash and I have to go finish our project for Schruer," Yugi said getting up and heading to the library, Ash in toe.

Yami POV (evilness >=O)

I watched Yugi and his friends talking at the table across the room. "I can't believe that twerp lasted dis long. I think he musta had sum help." Joey said in very BAD English.

"I know, Yamikins, can we please go make his life miserable?" Tea asked giving the (A/N: ATROSIOUS) puppy-dog eyes to me. "Yes, Tea, let's." I answered getting up. Tristan and Joey followed me.

Yugi POV (YAY ^.^)

Ash and finished our project on The Salem Witch Trials and packed up. Yucky (Yami) and his friends were walking toward us.

"Oh, look Yugi! Here comes a REAL witch!" Ash said pointing to Tea. I smiled and nodded my agreement.

Tea looked positively furious. Becky crept around a book case and took a picture of the horrid look on Tea's face. "This will look good in the year book!" she said laughing. She even got Sess to laugh. Tea looked even more angry. She marched up to Ash and Becky and slapped them both.

Sesshoumaru POV

NO ONE SLAPS MY BECKY THAT WENCH IS GOING TO DIE! Were the thoughts running through my head.

I quickly grabbed that b***h's throat squeezing. Yugi punched her in the stomach and whispered loud enough for only us and her group to hear, "Don't ever touch my friends again ***** or I shall personally reacquaint you with the shadow realm." With that I dropped the piece of filth and grabbed Becky who looked like she was about the murder her.

Okies I Know its short but bear with me.