Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Paybacks are fun! ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3

Ash POV

I love it when Yugi and I get to sit all alone watching the sunset. God I love him. He told me about his so called 'friends' a long time ago. I have no idea how they could treat such a cute guy like that.

If that bitch Tea or any of her friends ever, EVER touches Yugi I hereby vow to rip their intestines out and make them eat them. (o.O)

"Ash, what are you thinking about?" Yugi asked from above me. We were sitting on a hill overlooking the lake. It had a great view of the sunset. I was leaning on Yugi's chest listening to his heartbeat. He was wearing simple cerulean shirt and pants, I was on his left side, he had his arm around my shoulders, his nose buried in my hair. (Did I write that o.O?!)

"Nothing Yugi, just about those idiot transfer students," I said smiling.

I heard a voice trailing over the hill.

"Come on Tea, this looks like a great spot!" I recognized the voice immediately.

Yami.

I felt Yugi tense and we stood up. He narrowed his eyes and Yami and Tea came over the hill, apparently they had had the same idea as we. Yuck.

Yami stopped abruptly. Glaring he growled in a low tone, "This is our place, get out of here weaklings!"

"I believe we were here first, why don't YOU leave?" Yugi asked his voice cool.

"You and your whore need to move," Tea broke in. I growled, no one calls me a whore. I'm am so not like that. I have only ever had one boyfriend, Yugi.

Yugi surprised me by punching Tea in the nose then kicking her in the ribs, dodging the punch Yami threw at him for daring to beat the crap out of Tea... hmm maybe I should beat the crap out of Tea too.

"You can insult me all you like, but don't you DARE call my girlfriend a whore," He growled out. "The only whore I have ever had the displeasure to meet is you Tea Gardner."

Yami immediately lunged at Yugi.

Yugi quickly dodged on instinct, falling back to using the martial arts to kick the shit out of Yami.

Yugi kicked Yami with a roundhouse then punched him in the gut. Yami bent over in pain, cradling his stomach. Yugi brought his elbow down on Yami's exposed back, causing Yami to hit his knee, further damaging his poor stomach. I almost feel sorry for him.

Almost.

Yugi continued to beat Yami, giving him every time he fell to give up, when he tried to get up again Yugi would simply hit him again. Finally Yami made no move to get up. Tea was crying.

"Don't mess with me Yami, that was mediocre compared to what I would normally do," Yugi spat out puting his arm around my shoulders and leading me back to his car.

o.O oooo that turned out pretty good! I think......