Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Paybacks are fun! ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Chapter 4 O.o Yami just doesn't learn.

Becky POV

we all sighed laying under the huge umbrella. We were at the beach just layin around for the heck of it. I was curled up on Sess right side cuz, he makes such a good pillow! Ash is over there acting as Yugi's blanket, I swear those two love each other more than Romeo loved Juliet.

I love Sess that much too. I swear when I graduate I'm going to marry Sess. I remember when I first met Sess, Yugi introduced me. He gave Sess the courage to ask me out. Sess isn't a coward but sometimes he just needs a bit of help from people like Yugi.

Yugi is like my brother. I love him.... NOT LIKE THAT! IM NOT A TWO-TIMER, AND I WOULD NEVER DREAM OF STEALING MY BEST FRIEND'S BOYFRIEND! Like a brother. We hug n stuff, ya know like you would do to your big brother when you were like... what 5?

Awww crap, here comes Dumb, Dumber, Dumbest, and way past Dumb, a.k.a. Tristan, Joey, Tea, and Yami.

Good thing this is a deserted beach. I so wanna beat the shit out of that Tristan guy, I hate the looks he has been sending my way. I know Ash wants to kick Tea from here to Andromeda and back, Sess just can't STAND Joey Wheeler, apparently he been looking at Ash and me pretty suggestively. Of course Yugi wants to kick Yami into the village sewage system, he isn't quite as violent as the rest of us. We stood up. I almost laughed when I noticed Yami still had that black eye he had claimed he had gotten 'beating the crap out of a senor'

"What do you guys want?" I said coldly, I just couldn't stand this group!

"Yugi, you me, rematch right now." Yami demanded. Yugi studied him up and down.

"Give me one good reason why I should waist my time," He said glaring.

ASH POV!

Yugi is so hot when his hair is down! It is about shoulder-blade length, black, tipped with blood red. I love playing with it! O Crap it's the numbskull squad.

(Skip forward a bit cuz I don't feel like typing stuff out)

I quickly grabbed the hair tie on Yugi's towel pulling his hair back as Yami challenged him.

Normal POV

They started the fight off just glaring at each other. Yami made the first move lunging at Yugi. Yugi just dodged and brought his elbow down on Yami slamming him into his knee once again. Yami clutched his stomach gasping for air.

Yugi feeling mercy was a think of the past for the idiot at his feat kicked Yami in the ribs harshly sending him flying a good foot. (Please people; people don't fly 10 feet from getting kicked)

Yami quickly recovered this time affectedly catching Yugi off guard enough to get a punch to Yugi's nose. Yugi's bloody nose didn't even faze him as he lunged at Yami, who dodged. Yami circled around and grabbed Yugi's throat from behind. Yugi quickly spun wrapping is arm around Yami's. Yugi squeezed his arm toward his body; a small cracking sound followed by Yami's scream split the air.

Yugi dropped him and pulled out his cell phone calling the ambulance. He and his friends then left the beach, going back to Yugi's to watch The Matrix 2: Reloaded (I hate the stupid to be continued at the end of that movie!)