Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Powerful Bonds ❯ Goodbye? ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Helteage: Usually I would have had this out by now but I just had a kitten that died and I'm a little upset about it. *Sniff*

Hiyami: *rubs her hikari's back*

Yami: Well, that was unexpected…………

Helteage: Anyways, I have a sugar high so I'll write the fic and go get some more caffeine and continue!

Kaiba: That was fast

Hiyami: Sugar is evil

Amethyst: Well, at least she isn't moping around

Mokuba: Is it my turn yet?

Tea: Yes

Helteage: I thought we killed you!

Amethyst: Nope, not yet

Hiyami: Damn…

Tea: o.o

Mokuba: The disclaimers! Helteage does not own the Egyptian gods or the characters of Yugioh. Nor does she own Southside, which is owned by Moby

Helteage: Your payment is being mailed

Mokuba: Yay!

Kaiba: oh no………

Ryou: On with the fic!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*

Helteage thrust her sword through one of the demons, which dissolved.

Kaiba watched, not sure what to do. Should he help his master or his new found angel? He looked around desperately for answers.

"If you're not going to fight then get out of the way!" Helteage told him.

He looked at her. "What should I do?" he asked.

"Do what your heart tells you," she replied, placing a hand on his chest.

He blinked.

She smiled.

"Hey love birds! We could use a hand here!" Zidane called.

"Shut up!" she hissed and hurried to her friend's side.

The gods faced off with each other. Amun-Ra was fighting Akephalos.

"You will regret the day you double crossed me, Akephalos!"

"I regret not doing sooner!"

"Our children are much stronger! There is no chance of victory! Surrender and we may lighten your sentence!"

"Your "children" may be powerful but we are bigger in number. You'll wear down soon. You'll all die!"

Kaiba grew worried. Akephalos' soldiers were multiplying faster then they could destroy them. The angels were strong but they wore down.

Helteage put her sword through another demon and turned her attention to Kaiba. He looked at her.

*Why is he just standing there? He's going to get hurt!*

`Why is she staring? She's going to get ambushed! Idiot girl!'

Helteage sighed and turned back to the gods. Amun-Ra was still fighting with Akephalos. Most of the other gods were still fighting but some had killed each other. Angels were lying injured around Sanctuary. The sight sickened her.

Kaiba decided he couldn't stand around and attacked the closet person to him, Apep.

Apep laughed. "Do you honestly think you could defeat me, traitor? I'll teach you no one defies us!"

Apep clashed his sword Kaiba's, who was much faster. Kaiba used this to his advantage. He quickly maneuvered behind him and slashed his back.

Helteage cheered.

He blushed.

Apep tried to use his distraction to his advantage. He raised his sword over his head but before could bring it down; Kaiba turned and thrust his sword through Apep's side.

Helteage tackled Kaiba to the ground. "You did great! You should have been an angel!"

He laughed. "Do you mind? I would like to get up."

"Oh, sorry!" she replied, blushing. She got up and helped him to his feet.

Apep let out a low growl. As Amun-Ra knocked Akephalos to the ground, the angels and sages who were left standing rejoiced as the demon attacks seized.

Apep slowly stood, unnoticed by the two infront of him. He took his sword and thrust it through Helteage.

She fell to the ground, barely alive.

~With Yugi~

Amethyst fell to the ground gripping her stomach, the same area where Apep's sword entered her angel friend's stomach.

"What's wrong?!" Ryou asked, panicky.

The others gathered around her.

"Something happened! Ryou! Something happened!" she cried.

Tears fell down her face as Ryou pulled her close. "It's okay. Shhhh. Please. Tell me what you mean."

"I don't know! I didn't have a vision! Just the pain!"

Meanwhile Mage was having the same problem. "I was supposed to watch over you." She said, wiping her tears.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*

Southside

By Moby and Gwen Stefani

See myself in the pouring home;

See the light come over now;

See myself in the pouring rain;

I watch hope come over me

Here we are now going to the East Side;

I pick up my friends and we start to ride;

Ride all night, we ride all day;

Some may come and some may stay

Here we are in the pouring home;

I watch the light man fall the comb;

I watch the light move across the screen;

I watch the light come over me

Here we are now going to the West Side;

Weapons in hand as we go for a ride;

Some may come and some may stay;

Watching out for a sunny day

Where there's love and darkness and my sidearm;

Hey, élan

Here we are now going to the North Side;

I look at my friends as they start to ride;

Ride at night, we ride all day;

Looking out for a sunny day

Here we are now going to the South Side;

I pick up my friends and hope we won't die;

Ride at night, ride through Heaven and Hell;

Come back and feel so well

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*

Helteage: So?

Hiyami: What was the point of the song?

Helteage: No point. I just haven't heard it in a long time and it was stuck in my head. I just put it there.

Yugi: I see……

Kaiba: Do I have to?

Helteage: I could let Mokuba out of the room

Kaiba: Okay! Please R&R for an author named Moonauthor. She is a good friend and she is a great writer. My sister was based off a poem she wrote. If you have any ideas let her know

Helteage: Good boy

Kaiba: -.-

Amethyst: R&R for us too!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*

Gods:

Amun-Ra- The king of all gods and believed to be creator of all

Akephalos- demon god

Apep- The great snake of darkness, who sometimes rose up, mouth agape, to try to swallow Ra's solar barque in its travel across the heavens; Ra always managed to escape, but each of Apep's failed attempts resulted in fierce storms or solar eclipses. The foe of Ra.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*

Other terms and people:

Sanctuary is a place where all souls go to be judged. Those pure enough remain there as guardians to guide newcomers along.

Sages are those granted with special gifts, each with the power of the god they represent. They are scarred with the symbols of those gods.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*

Helteage: Let me know if I forgot anything!

Hiyami: Kaiba is not the Sage of Shadows but if you all think he should be it can be changed.

Helteage: There is a change I want to make to the sage line up.

It goes: Life, Wisdom, Power, Shadows, Sky, Sun, Destiny/Fate, Elements and Moon. Is that good?

Hiyami: Well R&R!

Helteage: SSS! (Sorry So Short!)