Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Powerful Bonds ❯ The Battle Begins! ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Helteage: I'm writing all of the chapters when I finish the last one because if I don't, I'll forget about them and then I'll never finish it.

Hiyami: Out of over 23 stories, none have been finished.

Helteage: Yeah, well, at least I do something with my time.

Amethyst: She doesn't have a smart ass comment?

Kaiba: It's the Apocalypse!

Helteage: *growls* Shut up! *storms off to her room*

Amethyst: At least she didn't throw anything…..

Mokuba: She owes me pay!

Hiyami: If you do the disclaimers I'll get you what she owes and triple it.

Mokuba: Sweet!

Kaiba: Are you trying to kill me?

Yami: That wouldn't be so bad.

Yugi: Yami!

Yami: What? You told me not to hide my feelings…..

Yugi: I didn't mean that you could say something like that

Yami: Well make up your mind

Amethyst: Well Mokuba?

Mokuba: Helteage does not own Yugioh or any of the gods mentioned here. The information on the gods was found on Myth Home and Egyptian Mythology.

Hiyami: Go and get it from the back room

Mokuba: Kay! *runs into the back*

Kaiba: NO! *chases after him*

Yami: This'll be good

Yugi: On with the fic…….

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*

Helteage moved her head so she wouldn't be hit with his wings. She was tired but didn't dare fall asleep to see what was going on.

"What are you doing?!" she asked.

"Getting rid of you. You are an annoyance."

"You're not so pleasant to be around either!"

She sighed and watched the sea below. It was calm, which made her sleepy. She laid her head in between his wings and went into a sleep.

~With Yugi~

"Hey, Amethyst?" Yugi asked his friend. "Is there something on your mind?"

She looked into his violet eyes and shook her head. "No. Everything's fine."

\\You are a horrible liar\\

\I didn't ask you did I?\

Aka watched her through Ryou's eyes. "She's hiding something and I aim to find out what…," he told himself.

+What was that Yami?+

-Nothing, Ryou-

Ryou watched his girlfriend closely, worriedly. "Ever since you went for firewood, you've been jumpy and distant. Did something happen?"

She shook her head. "Nothing happened and nothing is wrong, Ryou. Just thinking. The entire loss thing hasn't completely sunk in yet." She smiled. "Don't worry."

Ryou sighed and nodded. She was as stubborn as Helteage. They were inseparable. Too much alike.

~Sanctuary~

"Someone is approaching, Horus," Osiris told his fellow god.

"Do you think it's Akephalos?" Horus asked.

"No. Too much light within the soul. Akephalos has none."

Kaiba landed a few feet infront of the two gods. "I believe this belongs to you." He said, laying Helteage on the ground.

Osiris looked to him. "Why are you a demon?"

"What do you mean?" Kaiba asked.

"Not one of the Children of Amun-Ra should be a demon."

"I don't know. That's how it was chosen to be. I didn't want to."

"Good job my faithful Kaiba! Now. Destroy them all!" Akephalos had arrived.

"Rot-in-hell."

"What?! How dare you defy me?!"

"I'm not into this anymore. I'm leaving." Kaiba said, preparing to take off.

Akephalos blasted his left wing. "You aren't going anywhere!"

Kaiba winced. "Damn!"

"Didn't I tell you to watch that tongue?" Helteage stood. She called on her horn and blew into it. Soon, many angels had flocked up to them, swords, spears, bows and arrows, and whips ready for their fight.

Many demons had appeared behind Akephalos. "Sanctuary will fall!"

All of the gods then appeared going to the sides they fought for.

Amun-Ra turned to Helteage. "Go on. Take care of him. We'll be fine but hurry back." He gave her a smile and she nodded.

"Come on," she told Kaiba pulling his arm.

Akephalos threw another blast at Kaiba which knocked him to the ground. "No one betrays me!"

Helteage hurried over to Kaiba. "Are you okay?" she asked, trying to hide her concern.

"Go away," he replied.

"I have to help you idiot now come on!" She disappeared and a winged lion wearing silver armor stood in her place. "Can you walk?" it asked. He nodded and stood. She walked next to him, keeping him balanced.

They entered a large white building and meet a sage. "Helteage! We've all been worried about you! When they said you had fallen to Earth, well, I didn't………………….,"his voice trailed off.

"I'm fine, Zidane, but this young man needs your healing." She nudged the injured Kaiba forward.

Zidane nodded. The winged lion disappeared and Helteage replaced it, being slightly unstable. "You should rest."

"Not now. Can you help him?"

"You sure seem to be worried about this demon. That's not like you to be worried period. Is something going on that I should know about?"

"No!" They both protested.

Zidane laughed. "Come on you two. Oh and by the way, Helteage? Mage is looking for you."

Helteage nodded and the three left for the Healing room. Kaiba laid down and Zidane began to chant. It sounded like a low hum and it was Egyptian. A few moments later, Kaiba started glowing and his wounds were healed.

Helteage hugged him before she could stop herself. When she realized what she was doing she broke away from him and crossed her arms. "Don't touch me!" "You're the one who touched me!" "Whatever!"

Zidane shook his head. "Stop your bickering and go help the gods!"

"Fine," the replied in unison.

The two went and joined the battle. There were more demons joining then the angels could destroy.

"Do you know how to use your Shadow abilities?" she asked him. "Shadow abilities?" "I take that as a no. Just do whatever you do best. Seth will guide you."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*

Here are the gods I used:

Amun-Ra- The king of all gods and believed to be creator of all

Akephalos- demon god

Osiris- Supreme god and judge of the dead. The symbol of resurrection and eternal life. Provider of fertility and prosperity to the living. Wearing the atef crown and holding the symbols of supreme power, the flail and crook.

Horus- Son of Osiris. Falcon headed god. Horus represents renewed strength and vigor, the restoration of what is right and hope for a brighter future

Seth- Early in Egyptian history, Seth is spoken of in terms of reverence as the god of wind and storms. He was even known as the Lord of Upper Egypt. Later he became the god of evil.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*

Here are some other things I used:

Sages are those granted with special gifts, each with the power of the god they represent. They are scarred with the symbols of those gods.

Sanctuary is a place where all souls go to be judged. Those pure enough remain there as guardians to guide newcomers along.

The Children of Amun-Ra-There are nine in all. Once old enough or gain enough experience they will become sages. The sages will be of, Life, Wisdom, Shadow, Sky, Sands, Sun, Elements, Moon and Power.

Helteage: See if you can guess which one Kaiba is and who the others are! Just to give you something to think about until I update next!

The horn was given to Helteage because she was usually the mission leader and would need it if she needed back up. Only powerful angels may use this item……..

The Shadow abilities are granted to few. Those with them can achieve great things for both good and bad.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*

Helteage: Sorry they're so short but I have a problem. If I write long chapters I'll end up spilling the entire story so I have to make them short or I'll never stop.

Hiyami: You need a life

Helteage: Get back in your soulroom!

Hiyami: :P

Kaiba: She acts like you!

Yami: You should behave Hiyami

Hiyami: What are you gunna do?

Yami: I dunno but I'll do something

Aka: You should think before you speak

Ryou: Oh dear……..

Helteage: Anyways, I have a friend who has written poems and a couple stories on FF.net. If you happen to go on look up Moonauthor. She has fourteen poems and the stories are on the Outsiders and Harry Potter. Please Read and review for her!

Mokuba: Don't forget to read and review for us either!

All: Thank you!