Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Powerful Bonds ❯ Preperations ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Helteage: Here's Chapter three! I don't get much sleep so I have nothing to do so they come out fast.

Hiyami: I warned you

Amethyst: Sugar is bad

Yami: It's your best friend

Yugi: Yami? Are you sane yet?

Aka: The pharaoh was never sane!

Ryou: Hush!

Amethyst: I think everyone needs to lay off the sugar

Mokuba: But why? *is hanging on a chandelier*

Kaiba: Come on down Mokuba……be a good boy and give me the cookies.

Mokuba: Nu uh!

Hiyami: Who's going to do the disclaimers?

Amethyst: Aka will

Aka: Fine but I better get paid!

Helteage: okay

Aka: Helteage does not own Yugioh or any of the Egyptian Gods mentioned. The information is from Myth Home and Egyptian Mythology.

Hiyami: *hands him a box of cookies* There's your reward

Aka: ~_~

Ryou: On with the fic!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*

~Sanctuary~

"Where are the rest of the gods?" Amun-Ra asked Horus and Osiris who were on both sides of him.

Horus looked at him, looking quite uneasy. "They seemed to have joined Apep."

"The gods have split." Osiris told him.

"What?! But why?! This is an outrage!" Amun-Ra looked to his fellow gods for answers.

Ankt placed her spear on the table that was infront of her. "They are traitors. We must destroy them!"

"We can not. We try and teach our children to use peaceful ways against their enemies. We can't show them hate." Athor, the love and beauty goddess replied.

"The time to act is now! If we don't, Akephalos will walk all over us! You must agree Amun-Ra?" Astarte said.

Petbe nodded is agreement. "We must retaliate. We can not sit and watch as he takes over Sanctuary and our children."

Amun-Ra looked around. "I agree something must be done but this is showing the angels hate. They are pure of soul and will do what they are taught. They will become manipulative."

"You noticed that one of them have already fallen to the darkness. We can't risk the others," Athor said.

"We have to fight!" Sekhmet told the others. "Enemies who threaten Sanctuary must fall!"

"Do all of you feel this way?" Amun-Ra asked, seeing have of the group nod and the other have shaking their heads. "It's a split decision."

The gods felt to argue about the matter further.

"We have to or we will be destroyed!"

"The law of the hunt does not affect us here!"

"Fighting is the only way to get back at the traitors!"

"We can't! It's showing everything that we have taught against!"

"They will learn to fight in the future so why not start now, when they are needed?!"

"What will that help?! It's pointless!"

"SILENCE!" Amun-Ra's voice roared throughout the yelling. "We must remain civilized about this. I have decided we must get defenses up. Contact the sages and have them here as soon as possible. The only thing that we can do is watch and hope that our fallen children will return."

The gods left the area all returning to their positions.

Amun-Ra sighed and left for his chambers in Sanctuary.

<I hope all goes well…………>

~Duelist Kingdom~

Helteage woke up rather close to Kaiba. She blushed slightly and moved away.

*I have barely enough power to return to Sanctuary. What am I going to do if there is still a battle going on there?*

She sighed and laid back down. Kaiba stirred next to her but she ignored it. She was lost in her own thoughts.

Kaiba looked over at her and moved away a little. `When is she going to fly away and leave me be?'

"Never," she replied to his thought.

"I never gave you permission to read my mind." He told her.

"I never asked for permission."

He stood and started walking away.

She watched him leave and then followed after him. "You can't leave!"

"And why not?"

"Because I said so!"

He chuckled. "You can't go home, can you?"

"No but that's not why!"

"Yes it is. Admit it!"

Her cheeks turned a tint of red. "No it's not!"

He laughed. "Yes it is!"

She turned her back on him. "Believe what you want!"

"Okay then. I BELIEVE that you want me to stay."

Her face turned even redder. "No I don't!"

"Angels can't lie."

"That's not true! We do it all the time! Like now-"

"So you're lying to me?"

"No!"

He shook his head. "I have no reason to stay so move."

"You are not leaving here!"

"Have it your way. I can survive days up here at a time. From the looks of it you won't last much longer."

"So what? It doesn't matter to me. I'd rather have it that way."

"You sound like a suicidal maniac."

"What if I am?"

"That's hard to believe."

"Fine! Leave! See if I care!" stormed back over to the clearing and laid back down.

He folded his wings and climbed up into a tree. `At least she's leaving me alone.'

Helteage sighed and closed her eyes again.

He watched from his position in the tree. "Now that she isn't running her mouth she seems pretty pleasant. Not bad looking either. Too bad she's an angel."

She hadn't gone to sleep but she intended to. She couldn't help but listen to him. *The feelings are mutual* She sighed again. *I have to get off this planet*

Kaiba jumped down from the tree and walked over to her. "You shouldn't stay here any longer."

"I'll stay where I want." She replied.

"I will not be responsible if you die."

"Then go and leave me be."

"You are a brat!" He picked her up and threw him over his shoulder. He wings retracted into her back.

"What are you doing?!"

"Getting rid of you." His large demon like wings flapped and they were airborne.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*

Here are some translations to what some of the things in the story are if you don't know.

Amun-Ra-The ruler of the gods and believed to be creator of all things

Osiris- Supreme god and judge of the dead. The symbol of resurrection and eternal life. Provider of fertility and prosperity to the living. Wearing the atef crown and holding the symbols of supreme power, the flail and crook.

Horus- Son of Osiris. Falcon headed god. Horus represents renewed strength and vigor, the restoration of what is right and hope for a brighter future.

Petbe-God of retaliation

Athor- goddess of love and beauty

Astarte-a war goddess daughter of Ra

Ankt- a war goddess who always carries a spear

Akephalos-the demon god

Apep- The great snake of darkness, who sometimes rose up, mouth agape, to try to swallow Ra's solar barque in its travel across the heavens; Ra always managed to escape, but each of Apep's failed attempts resulted in fierce storms or solar eclipses. The foe of Ra.

Sekhmet- Sekhmet ("The Lady of the Place of the Beginning of Time," "Goddess of Vengeance") was a goddess of love and protection. She is depicted as a lioness and often holds an ankh, sistrum, or fire spitting cobra. Fire arrows darted from her eyes, she breathed flames, and the parching desert winds radiated from her body. She was worshipped in Memphis as the wife of Ptah. The name "Sekhmet" comes from the root sekhem which means "to be strong, mighty, violent". A lion headed goddess. As a sun goddess she represents the scorching, burning, destructive heat of the sun. She was a fierce goddess of war, the destroyer of the enemies of Ra and Osiris.

Sanctuary is where all souls go to be judged. Those pure enough to be Guardians remain there to be guides for newcomers.

Sages are those born with gifts from the gods to protect the world and Sanctuary. The

Leader of Sages is a representative in Sanctuary. He/She has been granted will all of the gods powers and will someday pass those onto the Nine Children of Amun-Ra.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*

Helteage: How is it?

Mokuba:zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Kaiba: Finally!

Hiyami: Just make sure you be quiet

Ryou: don't want to wake either of them up *points to yami*

Yami: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Yugi: *tapes his yami* Who knew Yami snores!

Helteage: Sounds like my ma

Hiyami: Aka snores

Aka: Do not!

Ryou: Yes you do!

Kaiba: At least you don't talk in your sleep

Helteage: That is not my fault!

Joey: Mai does too!

Hiyami: How would you know?

Joey: How does Kaiba know?

Hiyami: Because I tapped her conversation

Joey: Well I tapped her's too!

Kaiba: Liar

Mai: Shut up Kaiba!

Yugi: -_-` Read and Review

Helteage: I have a friend who has a Harry Potter fic. Moonauthor? I'm sure you all remember her. Well, please read and review it. She's kinda down lately and she needs support. Thank you!

Amethyst: For Nightly Chat It seems that not many people can get to it and we don't know how to fix it. Email us if you want to help us revise it.

Ryou: Thank you!