Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Pressure and Doom ❯ Taking care of business ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Hey all!Sup!?I have been inspired to keep writing my fanfic! Well let's see what happens!=P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pressure and Doom

Part 3

Yugi and Yami ran down the hall and joined Joey's said. Tristen and Bakura ran after them as Yugi questioned"What's wrong!?". Joey pointed up the stairs as everyone looked up. There, at the top of the staircase, was Tea, covered in alittle bit of blood and looking very pale. She eyed everyone evily sending them a cold shiver down there spin. She than started walking down the stairs very slowly, having one of her hands behind her. Yugi looked up at her confused."Tea!? Tea! Are you okay? What happened!?" Yugi said as Tea started leaning her head down on her left shoulder. She began to mumble something. "Roses..." She said quietly." What is she saying?" Yami asked as he thought." What's wrong with her? What is she hiding behind her back?"."Roses are died..."Tea said louder and more erier as she went down the stairs alittle bit faster. "Roses? Why ya talkin about roses Tea?" Jory puzzled as the hand behind her back moved to her said. She stopped at the middle part of the staircase." Vilots....vilots.... stand for...doom..." Tea said as she pulled out a small dagger that was in her hand and played with it.

" Tea? What is she doing?" Tristen asked as she climbed down the stairs again." Tea? Are you okay?" Bakura said as she looked up quickly at him and gave him a grin." I'm...fine...accept for...YOU!" Tea shouted as she lunged toward Bakura and pined him down to the wall. "What the!? Get off of him!" Tristen said as Tea's body began to glow red. She turned around as everyone started to back away."Tea?" Yami said as she smiled again and than punched Bakura out coled. The punch was so strong, that when she punched him, he almost broke the wall!"Fine...I'M FINE!" Tea said as she started attacking everyone.she kept repeating the same words over and over again. As Yugi told Tea to stop, she held up her hand and a eye appeared over her forehead. It glowed red. She than blew Yugi deeper into the hall, making him land on the broken glass that he found before."Tea! What are you doing! Don't you.." Yami couldn't finish as in one second, she was right infront of Yami. She pulled her knife on him but he tried pulling it out of her hands. She than brought him down to his knees as he pushed her to the ground.

He than got up quickly, but when he did, she was already gone. She than went after Joey and cutted up his arm. He than knelt to the floor giving out a *manly* whimper(hehe). Yugi than was behind her and Yami was infront of her. She looked both ways and than stood still." Why are you doing this!?Tea it's me! Don't you remember us!? Joey, Tristen, Bakura, Yami...and me...Yugi!" He started pleading with her as she began to laugh." It's not you i'm after.." as Tea said this...two voices were heard saying that same sentence at the same time." That voice!?...could it be...?" Yami said as Joey looked up. Tristen came to help Joey up but than Tea moved her hand toward him. He than floated in the air and was sent flying into the china cabinet. The glass than shattered and he fell to the floor." No! Tristen!" Joey said as he flung up. But than Tea started controling his body and sent him flying to another wall." Joey!" Both Yugi's said."I...I can't move!" Joey yelled as she than turned to Yami. Her voice changed again." Like I said...it's not you i'm after.." Tea said as she looked at Bakura lying on the floor.

" No! Yami Bakura!?" Yugi's eyes flew open as Yami began to get angry." Surprised? I thought I might visit my favorite friends...I thought you'd be happy to see me again..." Bakura and Tea said at the same time as Bakura's body was transported infront of Tea." You coward!" Yami yelled." Where's Tea!? What did you do to her!" Yugi said as Tea giggled a bit as her voice only began to speak." I'll take this." Tea said taking Bakura's milleniun ring as Yami ran to her. She than made an attack on Yami but since Yami had his puzzle on him, it protected him and Yugi as her blast started jumping around the room. Shields than came over Joey and Tristen." Put him down Y. Bakura!" Both Yugi's said as the eye's on their forehead began to glow." Im not Bakura...it's me...Tea..." She said sweetly as she dropped Bakura onto the floor. She tha stereched out her hand to Yugi." Please Yugi...help me...he trying to take over my body...only you can save..." Tea was cut off by Yami." Don't listen to her! It's a trick!" Yami said as it was to late. Yugi's eyes had turn blank just like Tea's as he touched her hand, he dropped to the floor and started breathing heavy."NO!Yugi!" Yami yelled as Tea started laughing. She than floated to the ceiling."HAHAHAHAHA!" It's a big mistake to think you have all the powers beceuse you have the puzzle. But now I have my own powers too. You'll never see you precious Tea again! You think that i'm not awar of the feelings you both have for her!?" Y. Bakura said as Yami gasped. He than had a flashback of him and Yugi talking about Tea.

"Well if you really want her back...maybe you should visit us at the Indome...if...you can find it!" Tea than disappeared with Bakura's ring. Joey than dropped to the floor and Yami ran to Yugi."Yugi! Wake up! Yugi!" Yami shouted as he looked at Yugi. He looked dazed. His eyes were very dark and he samed to be in very deep thought. Yugi found himself floating in a pit of darkness. He than opened his eyes and looked around. He began to focus his eyes and they widened. He than looked arounf frantically." Where?...where am I? Where is everyone!?Where's Tea!?" Yugi said looking about in the pitch darkness...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There! I think that chp. came out better than the last two. Mor action!Yay! Anyways...it's funny though...I just finshed this chp. in 45 min.(told ya that im fast) maybe not but hey! Its night now and im gonna go to bed! Peaceout and goodnight!I'll write chapter 4 when I get home from school. Peace!>=D (And when I type...I just think abpout whats gonna happen with out writing anydrafts!yay!)