Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Pressure and Doom ❯ In Utter Confusion ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Hey all1 I have decided that another character shall be in this because one of my reviews wanted him in it. So i'll do it! And for some reason...he'll feet nicely into the story. But im still deciding on it if I should put him in the story.I might have alot of spelling errors! For some reason i'm very lazy at checking my spelling errors. Well...on with the story!Receiw peeps!(I want to no that you all care!lol)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pressure and Doom

Chapter 4

In Utter Confusion

"Where's Tea!?" Yugi yelled as his voice echoed in the distance. He looked around him to see him floating nowhere. He than started to calm himself and try thinking of what he should do about his situtation." Wasn't I at Tea's house?" Yugi said as all of a sudden, a picture appeared infront of him showing what happened in Tea's house." What is this!?...This is what happened in Tea's house." Yugi said as another flashback appeared of him and Yami talking about how they both felt about Tea."Tea..."Yugi whispered. " I want her to know about how I feel about her..." Another flashback of everyone , except Tea, talking about what Yugi should do about his problem. The voices echoed." Come on Yugg, why don't you tell her?""You mine he hasn't told her yet!?"...Yugi looked up at the flashbacks of him and Tea being together and having fun.

He than had another flashback of when Tea said she thought she saw Yami Bakura. He than frowned."I...I should have listened..(turning his hands into fists)I should have listened to what she said...maybe things could have been different..."Yugi than felt himself floating downword, passing all of the memories he had of everyone. He than looked at one of the memories when they were on duelist kingdom island. It was night at the time and Yugi and Tea were talking to eachother." I don't care which one it is." Tea said as the memory disppeared. Yugi than began to become confused. What did she mean by that? He didn't understand. Than behind him, another memory emerged when he first became Yami Yugi. "Yami?" He went toward the picture but than it faded as he touched it. All the other pictures faded as new ones appeared of Yami." What's going on!? Why is it only showing pictures of Yami?"Than it came to him. The words echoed in his head.

" I don't care which one I get.."

In another place...

"Will he ever wake up?" Tristen asked weakly as Joey stood up." His eyes have been wide open every since...it's starting to freak me out!" Joey said as Yami looked at Bakura." Yea...Bakura hasn't waken up either..." Tristen said as Yami sat by Yugi. His forehead began to glow with an eye appearing, as he tried to get back into Yugi's puzzle." It's no use...I still can't go back inside the puzzle..." Yami frowned as he started to worry about Yugi." Ohhhh" Bakura moaned as everyone turned to look at him getting up slowly. Joey went to him as Bakura sat up weakly." My head...what happened...I can't remember...where are we?" Bakura questioned. Yami than stood up and Tristen said " Tea's house remember? But now, were at my house beacuse everyone blacked out". Bakura than started to feel on his shirt as he releized that his item was gone.

" My item! Where is it?" Bakura stood up quickly as Yami spoke softly." Yami Bakura took it...I should have known something like this would've happened..."Yami said as everyone looked at him puzzled. Bakura sat back down as he felt alittle pain flow through his head." Wha do ya mean?" Joey asked." Without the item, Y. Bakura wasn't able to control Tea as much. He used the little power he had left to control part of her. Remember when we heard Tea and Y. Bakura's voice talk at the same time? Tea was trying to reach us...but I didn't figure it out until now. Joey and Tristen looked at eachother with doofy looking faces. "It's all my fault..." Bakura said as Yami looked back at him." If only if I was more aware of the problem..."" No..it isn't your fault, who would of known...but...something still puzzles me...""What?""How did Y. Bakura come back from the grave?"

Back to Yugi...

"Hmmm...(frowns) How could I forget...she has a crush on Yami..." Yugi said as other memories began building up. He still felt confused though...What did she mean by that comment?" I wonder if everyone's okay...I wonder if...Tea will be alright..." Yugi thought as all of a sudden, he felt sharp pains surge through him. He held his stomach with both hands. The pains started growing. A figure than appeared from the distance. He couldn't make out what the figure was cause it was dark. The figure than approached him and he gasped. It was Tea. But all of her cloths were torn up." Tea!?" Yugi shouted as the figure than turned into Y. Bakura. Tea's form than came becide him." What do you want!? Let... her go!" Yugi shouted agin as Y. Bakura began to grin." Why should I...I find her very attractive..." Y. Bakura said as he put his arm around her waist. That got Yugi ticked off.

" Don't touch her!" Yugi snapped as Y. Bakura looked at him evily. He was toying with him." Well...looks like I sparked something..." Y. Bakura said as he pushed Tea to the front of him." Go ahead...Take her!" Y. Bakura grinned evily as Yugi approached her slowly." Get away from me..." Tea said with wide eyes.(yes peeps her eyes are still blank looking)Yugi than stopped."What?" Yugi quzzied as she walked back." Get away from me! I hate you!" Tea yelled as Yugi's eyes grew wide. He felt his heart crack at her words." I hate you! YOU DIDN'T SAVE ME! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!"T screamed outting her hands on her head as Yugi put his hands on his ears."Stop saying that! It isn't true!"Said Yugi, trying to hold his tears back.

"I need to try again..." Yami thought to himself as all of a sudden, Yugi's body started trumbling. Everyone rushed over to him. Yugi's eyes looked so frightened and it scared Yami."Yugi!" Bakura said."What's happening to him!?"Tristen said panicking as Yami sat infront of Yugi."It has to be Y. Bakura!I must go back inside the puzzle before something happens!" Yami yelled as he placed his hands on the sides of Yugi's head. Tears stared forming from Yugi's eyes. Yami than closed his eyes and started concantrating."Com on..." Yami said in his head over and over. A few seconds later, he started to get pissed off." Come on!" Yami yelled as the puzzle began to glow. Yugi and Yami switched places. Now Yami was in the pitch darkness while Yugi was back to his normal self. Yugi's eyes than went back to normal and he jumped up. He looked so scared." Yugi!" The all said as Joey started shaking him." Yug! Are you okay!?...Answer me!"" Tea!" Yugi whispered...

" Well, well, well, looks like the little one couldn't handle it." Y. Bakura laughed as Yami grew angery."What do you want?" Yami said as he saw Tea standing next to Y.Bakura. Tea than looked away from Yami and Yami gave her a confused look." Tell him to go away! I hate him!" Tea shouted as Yami became more confused than before." Tea...what are you saying?" Yami asked as he saw Y. Bakura touch her cheek.He than ran to her, but than Y. Bakura used his ring to fly hi back to where he stood before. Yami than got up and Y. Bakura waved his finger in the air." I don't think so...if you really want her back...you'll have to find her..." Y. Bakura said as he didn't except Yami to act so fast and punch him in the face. He than flew to the floor. But, Yami didn't except a slap from Tea(now did he>.>). Yami looked at Tea in surprise." Tea!?" Yami said as she knelt by Y. Bakura." What's going on!?" Yami thought in his confused mind. Y. Bakura grew anger and blew both Tea and Yami to the ground with his magic." I'll come back for your puzzle later!" said Y.Bakura disappearing, along with Tea... Yami than saw all of the memoried that Yugi was looking at. So many he thought.

But now, he knew what Y. Bakura was after next, Yugi's puzzle, and that meant that Yugi was in danger...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey all! What do you think!?Huh huh huh!??o.o??Hehe..anyways..look forward to my next chp.please reveiw! peaceout!yay!=D