Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Pressure and Doom ❯ A Need of Asistance ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

I'm back and i'm watching you all!O.O...anywayz, hope this chapter is okay! Peaceout yo!yay!=DReveiw!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pressure and Doom

Part 5

A Need of Asistance

Yugi sat up on Tristen's bed as he rubs his head. He than started to grib on his puzzle. The puzzle glowed as Yami came back out. He looked worriedly at Yugi as he now knew what Y. Bakura was up to next." Tea shouldn't be in this mess...she only a set up to get the puzzle..." Yami thought as he knelt down infront of Yugi." Are you okay Yugi?" He asked his other half as Yugi looked up at him slowly."..." Thats all he got from him." You don't need to answer..." Yami said as he stood up. Yugi looked at him and frowned. Yami still didn't know...that Tea liked him better than Yugi. At least thats how Yugi thought of it. Yugi felt upset...he didn't want to talk to Yami, at all. His face grew angry and he stood up. Everyone looked at him as he walked out the room with an upset look on his face." What's up with him?" Tristen asked as Joey looked at the door." I'll go..." Yami was cut off as Joey nodded." I'll go and check on him." Joey offered as he left the room as well.

Yugi sat in the backyard. It was late afternoon."Why..." He thought to himself. He felt that it wasn't fair that Yami got most of the better traits that Yugi didn't have. He wished that he never put that damned puzzle together in the first place! Maybe if he didn't, maybe, just maybe he would of had a chance with Tea. But now...from a scale to 1 to 10...the chances were against him. He felt the cool breeze pass him by. Than he thought on the other hand..Yami was his friend, and they been through alot together. They both had the same emotions...and feelings. He than felt a hand touch his shoulder. He turned around to see that it was Joey." What's wron bro?" Joey questioned as he sat next to Yugi. No answer. Joey than looked worried." Come on man, talk." Joet said again as Yugi lifted his face down. The day was growing darker.

Joey began to get impacient." Fine if you don't want to talk, than fine!" Joey said getting up." It's Tea..." Yugi finally said as Joey gave him a confused expression." What?" Joey said as he sat down." She probably thinks I don't know..."" Know what?"" Tea likes Yami..." Yugi said as Joey's eyes flew open." What? Ok! Hold on! Rewind? How do you know?" Joey quzzied as Yugi answered." I've seen all of the signs...I know Joey...how can I tell her about how I feel?" Yugi snapped. Joey than looked out to the veiw. They both didn't notice but Yami had come down the stairs and started to hear their conversation. He didn't get to hear much until he began to eastdrop on what they were talking about." Can you blame her?" Joey said jokingly as Yugi gave him an upset expression." Nevermind..."

" I...I just have mixed emotions about this...I'm not sure what to do." Yugi frowned at his words as he had a flashback of what happened in the puzzle.

"I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!" These words echoed in Yugi's mind as he began telling Joey about what happened. Yami listened to the whole thing. Yami frowned and started to understand how Yugi was feeling. Lost and confused...Yami was confused himself. About the feelings Yugi had for Tea." I think I..." Yami thought as he realized something. He was also head over heels for Tea. He had taking Yugi's feelings and used it as his own. At least some of the questions in his head, were beginning to be answered. Yami than walked away quietly to the front of the house. He closed the door and began to walk away from Tristen's house to...somewhere. Now he was in deep thought. He wasn't sad or anything, just in deep thought. He let his feet walk to whereever the needed to as he thought to himself.

" If Y. Bakura had the chance to do this whenver...why now? What could he be planning to do with the puzzle? And what does he want Tea for? It seems more than to just lure Yugi in..." Yami thought.

Now that he was aware of his feelings for Tea, might as well think of what to do next." Indome..." Yami said as he remembered what Y. Bakura told him to meet him." I've never heard of such a place. I don't even know if there is such a place around here. I'm sure Yugi would know something. But if this place were far away...how would we get there?" Yami than stopped and looked at his surroundings." Where am I?" Yami said clueless to where he was, trying remeber what part of town it was. Yami than looked up to see...huh?...no way...it was Seto Kaiba and Mokoba...Yami looked at them...they were getting...icecream??? At a time like this?" What the?" Yami thought. He never did imaging Seto having icecream in his hands, just a determined look on his face and a deck of cards in his hands! Not this time. Yami approaching Mokoba and Seto as Mokoba noticed." Yugi?" Mokoba questioned as Seto turned around to see...the one and only, Yami Yugi." What are you doing here?" Seto questioned as Yami had a smirk on his face." I should be asking you the same thing.Icecream??Thought you would be working on Duel Monsters than icecream."" Don't get smart with me." Seto snapped as Yami smiled.

Yami than got an idea." I need to ask you somethig Kaiba.." Yami said as he really didn't want to talk to him right now...but, what harm would it do? Seto looked at him confused." Excuse me?" Seto said.

Later on Yami than explained the whole problem with Y.Bakura and all. He really didn't want to tell him but hey! He was the most resourceful guy he knew!" Indome?" Seto said as Yami nodded. A few moments later Seto crossed his arms and closed his eyes." Fine, i'll look into it...but only this once because your in a tight bind." said Seto." Thank you" Yami said as Seto looked up at him. He than gave hima smirk and walked away with Mokoba. Yami than started walking back to Tristen's. Few mintues later he shut the door behind him. Everyone got up and looked at him." Yo man! Where you been!?" Joey asked." Yeah, all of the sudden you disappeared! Got us worried there." Joey said as Bakura nodded. Yami than looked at Yugi.

He approached him." Tomorrow were going to see Seto Kaiba." Everyone jumped back in amazement." WHAT!?" Joey yelled." I'll explain later, hopefully he can find that Indome place Y. Bakura was talking about." Yami said as Yugi than understood what he meant. That night, everyone selpt over. But, Yugi and Yami were up. Yami joined Yugi in the backyard." Yami..." Yugi questioned as Yami looke at him." I'm sorry..."" For what?"" I said things earlier today that I shouldn't have said..."Yugi frowned as Yami nodded." I heard it...heard the whole damn thing." Yami said as Yugi looked at him with uneasiness." I don't blame you..."Yami said as Yugi smiled weakly."Still..." Yugi said as they both looked up at the sky." We both feel the same way about Tea right?" said Yami as Yugi finally saw that Yami had realized his feelings for Tea."She'll have the both of us to watch over her. Tomorrow...will get her back." said Yami proudly as Yugi nodded." I hope so..." Yugi thought as Yami entered Yugi's puzzle." Get some rest little one, there are many things to do tomorrow." Yami's voice said faintly as Yugi went to bed...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay! Another chapter done! I wonder how many of them it will take to finish this>.>...well see you in the next one1 peaceout my peeps!>=D....~.^