Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Pressure and Doom ❯ Help Sent... ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Hey@O.O;;...sup all? Took me kind of long just to get this up but now it is!=D...enjoy!!!>=D...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pressure and Doom

Part 6

Help Sent...

A big room was drapped with curtains all over. A huge bed sat in the middle of the room with more curtains hanging from it's poles. Someone was lying on the bed. A figure was than seen, it was Tea. Tea roled around on the bed until her body frooze. She opened her eyes slighty. She than moaned. She began to focus and try to see what her sorrounding were. She got up very slowly and sat on the bed. Her eyes still looked blank. She started looking around and gave a confused look." What?...where am...I..." She thought. The whole room was filled with only the color blue. Everything was blue...even her outfit. She got out of the bed and tried remembering what had happened." I...I can't remember anything...what's going on...(flashback)what?...(flash back again)...Yugi?...Yami?..." She said as a dark figure appeared behind her.

It was Y. Bakura. She than backed away as he gave her alittle chuckle." Yam..." She was cut off." Looks like you woke up...had a nice dream?" He said evily as she still looked confused. He than extended his hand out to her. She looked at it for a second and than grabbed it. A flashback appeared again as unfamiliar secnes filled her head." What has been going on?" She questioned as he grinned." Looks like she doesn't remember a thing...except the bad memories" Y. Bakura thought." We were just about to get a surprise guest in a short while..." He replied as she looked up at him." The puzzle will be yours...remember?" He asked evily as she looked up at him again. Tea looked so pale. It didn't even look like she can help herself stand up...

Yugi and the others were already walking towards Kaiba's mansion. Yami watched from his soul room." I hope we make it in time...I hope nothig bad happened to her..." Yugi said as Joey put a hand on Yugi's shoulder." Don't worry man, will get her back...so keep your cool cause you got to save it Y.Bakura right?" Joey said as Yugi clenched his fists." I'll get him for what he's done, for hurting my friends!" He said with a determind look on his face. Joey turned to Tristen as they both put thumbs up at eachother...than Joey sighed." Man, do we really need to come here?" Joey asked as Bakura said" We must! It was good thinking of Yami to talk to him."As they made it there. The huge gates opened as they walked in. A man approached them." Master Kaiba will see you, please, follow me." The man said as Joey gave a sweatdrop." Master Kaiba!? My-" Joey was cut off by a sudden hit in the stomach by Tristen." Keep your mouth shut man!" He told him as Joey looked up at him with an angry look creeping on his face.

A few minutes passed until they finally reached Kaiba's office. As they entered, the doors closed behind them. They looked around to see Kaiba starring out the window as Mokoba was sitting at Seto's desk playing with his stuff. They both looked up to see Yugi and the others standing there." Hey Yugi!" Mokoba said getting up from the chair. Kaiba than walked up to them slowly." Lets make this quick ok?" Kaiba said leaving the room." Him and his damn auttide..." Joey said as they followed him out of the room. A few minutes later... They all entered a room where huge screens were seen. Controls panals were everywhere. Yugi than felt Yami coming out of his soul room. Yami than appeared beside Yugi. Kaiba turned around and looked surprised." What?" Kaiba said as Yugi sweatdropped." It's a long story...we really don't have time to explain.." Yugi said putting one of his hands behind his head.

Kaiba and Yami just looked at eachother. Kaiba than sat down and started typing in a few things." Wonder how that happened...now there's two of them..." Kaiba said than looking at the screen. A huge map appeared on the screen as a spot was circled." There...thats what your looking for?" Kaiba said as Yami looked at it." It's so far away..." Bakura said as Joey added" Yea!? How da heck are we supposed to get there!?" Yugi than thought" It could take forever to get there..."" The only kind of transportation I can see is by air.." Kaiba said turing the seat around." Why not any other way?" Yami qoestioned." Yeah! Why not!?" Joey said proudly as Kaiba smirked." Lamebrains...if you look, that is a very deserted place, there isn't any words and there's to much trees to walk through, get it now?" Kaiba said as Joey gave him an angry expression. Kaiba than got up." Hey Seto! Why don't you take them in your helicoptor!?" Mokoba said as everyone looked at him." What?" Kaiba said with another surprised expression on his face." Please!" Mokoba asked again.

Kaiba thought about what the situation.Kaiba than closed his eyes and sighed." Fine...I'll do it." Kaiba said as everyone was shocked to see Kaiba helping them. Yami grinned at him as Kaiba returned the expression with one of his own. His" don't look at me that way" face. They all walked to the top to the roof. Kaiba than opened they door. A helicoptor sat there. Mokoba ran to it as everyone walked to it. Mokoba opened the door for his brother as Kaiba gave him a small smile. He than walkied in and Mokoba closed the door. Everyone got in through the back. Mokoba got in as Kaiba started the Helicoptor. In a few minutes, they were flying in the sky. Bakura and Tristen looked outside the windows as Joey looked alittle fustrated. Yugi and Yami looked like the were in deep thought." I hope we can get there soon..." Yugi thought as Yami put a hand on his shoulder." Don't worry Yugi...we'll make it." Yami said as Yugi nodded.

A long time had past...Yugi's thought wore broken when Kaiba said" Where is it? Theres so many trees I can't figure out where it could be."" Are you sure!?" Yugi said as they all started looking out there windows." Where the heck is dis thing?" Joey said as Mokoba shouted out." Over there!" He pointed, as they looked they could see the top part of the castle. All of the sudden, all these strange looking objects started flying out of the castle, trying to crash the helicopter to the ground." What the!?" Kaiba said as objects started attcking the helicopter. The helicopter moved sideways making everyone go with it." We have to turn back!" Kaiba shouted as Yugi said" No! I'm not leaving yet!" Kaiba looked at Yugi for a few seconds and than pointed to the back of the helicopter." There enough parashoots for all of you! Hurry up!" Kaiba said as Yugi nodded. They all went to the back and got them. Yami than opened the helicopter door and everyone started jumping out. Yami turned to Kaiba and said" Thank you". Kaiba looked at him and smiled( his usual smile). Yami put to thumbs up and than jumped out. Kaiba quickly turned the helicopter around and left." Good luck" He thought as Mokoba looked out the window.

" Tea...I'm coming...I'll save you..." Yugi said as Yami sensed what he just had said. Yami than looked at Yugi from the distance and than looked at the castle with a determind expression on his face.." Count me in too Yugi...I'll save her...we both will..." Yami said to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There we go...finally! I thought I was never going to type this up...had other stuff to do! You know!? I have a life also peeps! so chill!>=D