Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Pressure and Doom ❯ Searching the Untold Parts... ( Chapter 7 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Im finally back my peeps!=D Onward with our story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pressure and Doom

Part 7

Searching the untold parts...

Yugi flickered his eyes as he looked at his surrounding. He jolted up quickly and looked around." Wheres everyone else!?" He said as he heard someone shouting from above. " Yo! Yugi! Up here! Yo!!!" Joey shouted as Yugi looked up to see Joey and Tristen tangled in there parashoots and in the tree. Yugi started chuckling as Joey sweatdropped." Hey! You laughing at me!? Huh!?" Joey said getting fustrated. Tristen than complained." Stop moving Joey! Or your gonna make both of us fall!"Bakura came as he stated" Wouldn't that be something...stop fooling around and let's hurry!" But...Since Joey was moving around so much...they both fell face first on the soft grass(yea right~.~). Yugi and Bakura than sweatdropped.

Yami than came from behind them, while taking his parashoot off." We haven't got much time"He stated as Yugi and Bakura nodded. From the distance, a pair of eyes were seen watching them from the castle balcony...As they walked through the woods, Joey started complaining as everyone turned around and looked at him." We been in here forever and i'm hungry!" He complained as Tristen hit him on the head." Would you be queit! Everyoine is starting to get annoyed with your annoying whinning!" Trsiten said as they both got into a starring contest. Yugi than snapped" Can you two shut up! Tea's life is at risk! And what are you doing!? Your both aruging!" Everyone looked at him with surprise but Yami looked at him with an understanding look on his face.

He than placed his hand on Yugi's shoulder and looked down at him." Were not going to get anywhere by arguing...ok Yugi..." Yami said as he turned around to notice a building in the distance. Everyone looked to notice it as well." Finally!" Tristen said as they ran towards it." It's so big closeup" Yugi thought as he put his determind face on and started walking up the stairs as Yami stopped him." Your not the only one in this battle, your not alone, let's all go together..." Yami suggested as Yugi gave him a smile and gave the signal for everyone to follow. As they reached the top. Two big doors stood in their way to get inside the castle." Well...were finally here..." said Bakura said as he approached the doors. As he touched them, the doors opened quickly, slamming into the walls. Everyone backed away for a second but than nodded and went inside.

As they entered the doors slammed behind them. Joey jumped up as Bakura and Tristen sweatdropped." Where to first Yami?" Yugi questioned as Yami looked around. He tried to identfy his surroundings. There were pictures carved into the walls as they walked down the path. " These looks like Eygption writing." Bakura said as he stopped in his tracks. Yami stopped as well as Yugi looked at both of them." What's wrong Bak-" Yugi was cut off by a voice he never wanted to here." Welcome...thought you never make it here...so nice that you dropped by..." Y. Bakura said as Yugi grew angry." Where's Tea!?" Yugi yelled as laughing was heard in the distance." You fool...I think it would be more fun if you can find her yourselves!" Y. Bakura said mockingly.

The voice than faded away." Y. Bakura! Come back you coward!" Yami yelled as Yugi looked down." If he did something to you Tea...I'll get him..." Yugi thought as Yami felt the rage of emotions coming from Yugi. He looked at him worriedly. They started walking. It seemed like endless hours as they still haven't found anything. They started to check things and began walking in circle's. As they walked, Yami stepped on one of the square tiles on the floor, which made it go down. Everyone looked as they saw a door open infront of them." Wait a minute? Didn't we pass through here before?" Tristen said as Yami looked at the door." We probably didn't step on it until now." Bakura answered as Yugi looked at the door and started walking towards it.

" Yugi..." Joey said as Yugi answered" Look...we been walking forever, this has to be the way to Tea. Let's go!"A moment later everyone nodded and ran before the door closed behind them. It became dark all of the sudden. They all had to stay at the wall to find their way. Finally, a ray of light was seen. They all ran towards it. Than, they all entered, big pictures hung in the room. This room was almost the size of a huge mansion! Crystals dangled from the ceiling as the looked around. As everyone looked, Yugi noticed that someone was sitting on the thrown, that was sitting alomst at the end of the room. Yami noticed Yugi's feeling and turned to look. As everyone looked, it was Tea! She was wearing a light blue dress that was very long.( I mean long,ex: Sailor moon Mistriss 9?Remember! That was long hair!Instead im doing it with her dress).

Light blue jewelry hanged on Tea's face. It was almost all over her face. Yugi had to admit it, Tea did look hot in it(anywayz...>.>). It appeared that Tea was sleeping on the trown. She looked kind of peaceful...a little to peaceful thought Yami as they all ran to the red carpet, ledding to the thrown. As they reached the steps that led to the thrown, Tea than putted on a disturbed look. Everyone frooze. Tea opened her eyes very slowly. She focused her eyes. She was sleeping very slanted on the thrown. She put herself in a straight position and opened her eyes widely. Her eyes looked so emptied." Something not right..." Yugi said as Yami nodded." Yo, Tea! Are you okay?" Joey asked as Tea sat in silence." Tea...is there something wrong?" Bakura asked." Tea?" Yami and Yugi said at the same time. When this happened, Yugi ran up the stairs, but than was blocked by Y. Bakura.

" About time you found this place" Y. Bakura said with a smirk plastered on his face." Why! Why did you kidnap Tea!" Yugi asked as Y. Bakura looked at Yami. Yami knew the answer alright, he gave Y. Bakura a " Don't look at me" face. Y. Bakura smirked as he walked towards Tea. Yugi got mad and ran up the stairs. Y. Bakura stood next to the thrown and rested his hands on Tea's arms. As Yugi reached the thrown. Tea through her hand up in the air and in a second sent Yugi flying back down to where everyone was standing." Yugi are you ok!?" Yami said as Yugi got up slowly. Tea than stood up. " Wha...what are you doing Tea!? It's me! Yugi!" Yugi said as Tea tilted her head to her left.

" Fool...never attack one's bodyguard..." Tea said evily as everyone looked at her in shock." Bodyguard? What did you do to her Y. Bakura!?" Yelled Yami as Yugi got really pissed when Y. Bakura put his hands around Tea's waist." Let go of her you-" Yugi yelled as Tea cut him off." Shut up foolish one! How dare you enter my castle withput my permission!" Tea snapped back as Yugi looked at her witha confused look on his face. Tea than walked down the stairs and lifted her arms in the sir." This is Indome castle where one will enter and never come out! By taking your puzzle! I'll instead make an example of this world. People shall stay in this planet and will die on this planet sooner than expected!" Tea laughed as Y. Bakura crossed his arms and grinned.

" What!?!?" Joey confused as everyone looked at Tea." What happened to you Tea1?" Yugi said quietly as he stood up." And by my side, I won't be alone..." Tea said as she appraoched Y. Bakura and caressed his face. Yugi's heart fell into pieces when out of the blue, Tea kisses Y. Bakura!(OMGO.O) Yami coudln't bear to see Yugi like this." He must of brainwashed her somehow Yugi...that isn't Tea talking...don't listen..." Yami said as Yugi snapped" How can't I listen!?""Yugi calm down...I know how your feeling..." Yami whispered as Yugi looked at him. That kiss was really long....and alittle to passionate for Yugi's blood. As Tea broke the kiss, she turned around and held her hands in the air...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey all...what u think!? On to the nexty chap. which shall be put up soon!>=Dpeaceout all!=D