Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Pressure and Doom ❯ The Final Battle! ( Chapter 12 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Hello...the conclusions of Pressure and Doom are starting to draw to a close...what shall happen now!?

I dont own the YGO characters!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pressure and Doom

Part 12

The Final Battle!

" This is war!" Y. Yugi said as the light cleared. Y. Yugi's outfit changed. He was now wearing the cloths that Yami use to wear in Eygpt( you know! It shows the clothes on the playstation Yu Gi Oh game forbidden memories!) He had now transformed into Prince Y. Yugi. White light appeared on his back. Wings than came out from his back and spread out.( There's something for ya folks!>:) ) Tea than became angry." Oh..so you want to face me? Is that it..well..fine! You'll regreat it though..." Tea said as a black light consumed her and than disappeared. She was now wearing black. Black wings came behind her back. When she talked...it sounded like two people were talking." This is it...I'm wagering everythin gon this...everyone...wait for me..." Y. Yugi thought as he looked down to see his friends. Because of this, Tea came out with a surprise attack." Mind Control!" She yelled as Y. Yugi flew out of the attack's range...that was one of the puzzle's attacks! I guess she absorbed more than I thought Y. Yugi thought as he attacked back. He held out his hand as bolts of lighting appeared. Tea was fast...she dodged everyone of them!

Tea than transformed her hand into a sycthe when she got close enough. She attacked him quickly and cutted up his arm. Y. Yugi held his arm and than attacked her." Moltin fireball attack!( does that sound familiar?)" Yugi shouted as Tea appeared and disappeared. As she vanished Y. Yugi looked around to see where she went. She came from behind him and put him in a head lock. Tea than licked his cheek and whisperd"...Umm....you taste good.." With that, Y. Yugi summoned a small knife in his hand and stabbed her in the arm. She screamed and let go of the head lock." Damn! I really didn't want to do that..." He thought." I'll make you pay for that!" Tea shouted as she started to blast him histarically. He than started to fly around. She hit most of the tree's which caught on fire. He than summoned a shield qiuckly to block the rest of her attacks. She flew and attacked him again with her transformed hand. He blocked it with his own weapon, the Dark Magicain's staff. " Very clever..." She said and than breaking the she had on him. She lifted her hand in the air.

" I summon red eyes black dragon!" Tea shouted as her defender came. Y. Yugi gasped...he didn't know that he could excatly call them to help him. Y. Yugi than flew away from the monsters attack which almost ripped his wings off. His crown eye that lyed on his foehead glowed." Than I summon the Blue eyes white dragon to counter!" Y. Yugi said as the B.E.W.D. dimolished her dragon." Well done..." Tea said. Tea than held up both of her hands and in one second, she destroyed his dragon." Hmph...and thats supposed to be a strong card...so weak..." She said as the dragons parts went down into the castle. A long looking stick appeared in her hand. She sucked in some air and than blew on the stick. Fire than came coming right at Y. Yugi. Y. Yugi than flew around again. He than neared the inside of the castle." I can't go near hear...There still down there!" Y. Yugi said as he looked at Joey and the others. He than flew up but it was too late. The flames started to cover the castle. Y. Yugi gasped. Tea than flew infront of him." Where do you think your going!? I'm not done with you yet!" Tea shouted as a sword appeared in her hands.

She hit Y. Yugi, he backed away as a small light appeared infront of him." What's this?" Y. Yugi questioned. The light than formed into a sword plated with gold as a handle. A voice was than heard." Use this to defeat her! She doesn't deserve to exsist!" Y. Yugi looked around " What!? That sounded like Tea!" Tea than came at Y. Yugi and they began to sword fight." Get out of my way! I have too go save them! There still a chance that they can survive!" Yugi shouted as Tea snapped back " There dead dammit! Why would you risk your life for them and this pathetic world!?" Tea than took out a dagger and threw it at Y. Yugi to get him distracted. Y. Yugi backed up and hit the dagger which flew down too the castle. All of a sudden, the castle came crashing down." NOO!" Y. Yugi yelled as Tea laughed." To bad...they didn't have a chance anyway!"" Yugi! Please! You have to get rid of her! She isn't normal!" Tea's voice rang out again. Again and again, Y. Yugi was on the defensive side. He than took his chance to try and knock the sword out of her hands.

His plan failed, but he did slash her in the arm again." Something keeps holding you back Yugi! You have to kill her! Full force!" Tea's voice said again in the distance." I...I don't know if I can...I still...I still love her...there has tobe some way to save her..." Y. Yugi said as the voice grew louder." You said it yourselve! There is no way of saving her. She's gone! She's dead..." Tea voice said as Y. Yugi held his head and started to become confused. They still kept fighting. Slashing up eachother. The flashbacks came again...and again...he wanted her back...but was that possisable? He knew it wasn't...he wanted everything to turn to normal...he wanted his friends back...everything was burning down. The animals, plants, trees, the castle, and his friends. They were burning...Y. Yugi than grew angry. Tea than blasted him all the way into a tree. He looked up at her with flames into his flames. " Thats it..." Y. Yugi whispered. He got up slowly as his sword supported him. As he finally got up, he floated slowly into the air...

" I hate you...your blaming the world for your stupid problems! Go blame yourself!" Y. Yugi yelled as Tea looked at him puzzled. A bright glow than surrounded Y. Yugi as he lifted his sword in the air. Tea than sighed and pointed her sword at Y. Yugi. A glow than surrounded Tea." AHHHHHHHH!" Y. Yugi flew fast towards Tea as Tea did the same thing. Faster and faster and faster...and then, two swords could be heard clashing together. There was silents now. The only thing that could be heard is the flames burning. Y. Yugi opened his eyes slowly. There was blood on his face. He than gasped. Y. Yugi has just stabbed the millennium ring she was wearing. The sword went right through the ring and into Tea's stomach. Blood than dripped from the sword. Tea than lifted up her sword and smashed Y. Yugi's sword into pieces. Tea than dropped her sword and held her stomach. Blood was now on her hands. Her wings disappeared. She than started falling ." Tea!" Y. Yugi shouted as he grabbed her and flew down to the burning grounds. He looked at her sadly and than looked at her wound that he gave her. The millennium ring than broke into pieces and Tea's clothes changed back into her uniform.

Yugi than began to tear..." Tea..." Y. Yugi whispered as she opened her eyes slowly." Yugi...?..." Tea said as the blood continued to leave her body." Tea it's ok...dammit...i'm sorry..." Y. Yugi began to cry as Tea put her hand on his cheek." You....you look...different..." Tea said slowly as Yugi nodded." Please Tea...you have to stay...I...I lo-" Y. Yugi was cut off by Tea's finger pressing on his lips." I know...already...and...I...I feel the same way...." Tea said as she began to cry. Y. Yugi than put on a weak smile. He leaned toward her and kissed her softly on the lips...a few seconds later, Tea dropped her hand to the ground. She felt cold and Y. Yugi knew why. He broke the kiss and laid her down. Now Y. Yugi was really upset and afraid. What was going to happen now? Y. Yugi than stood up, still crying." I'm sorry...I wish there was some way to save everyone...I failed...I failed my friends...and also failed my parents...now what am I going to do?..." Y. Yugi said quietly as something strange happened. The crown that was on Y. Yugi's head came off and faced him. Y. Yugi looked up at it. All of a sudden, all of the millennium items came...everyone of them.

They all began to glow and very bright light. From a distance, the light grew bigger as a huge explosion could be heard from the now crumbled castle....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well...the next chapter is the last one....what's going on? What's going to happen? Found out in the next chappie!