Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Pressure and Doom ❯ The Beginning? Or the End? ( Chapter 13 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Finally...the last chapter...onward...I would just like to say...what a great story! Don't you think!? I'm so happy I finished it...I just want to thank all of those peeps who sent me reviews and all=*)...well it's time..

The last chapter...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pressure and Doom

Part 13

The Beginning? Or the End?

A huge explosion could be heard from the now crumbled castle. A helicoptor was then seen. Mouba and Seto were inside..." I hope there okay brother! Come on! Can't this thing hurry up!?" Mokuba complained as Seto said " Don't worry kid...will get there...just be quiet alright!?" Mokuba crossed his arms and sighed. The sky was now clear looking...all of the flames had vanished. A bunch of rubble laid in the middle of the forest...a hand was than seen...a began to move! The person under the rubble moaned and than tried o lift up all the heavy pieces off his back. After a few minutes...the person finally emerged...it was Joey!...a little bit of blood came drippin from his mouth. He wipped it away and kneeled down." My head...man, I feel tired....wait...what just happened!?" Joey than got up quickly and scaned the area." This was the castle..HOW DA HELL DID IT GET LIKE DIS?" Joey said as he noticed a figure trying to get up. Joey ran slowly to notice that it was Tristan. Tristan collasped to the ground, but Joey helped him out." You ok bro?" Joey questioned as Tristan looked confused..." I thought...I thought I was dead...didn't Y. Bakura??" Tristan said as Joey shrugged." Where are the others?" Tristan asked as Joey answered" I dont know...I just woke up...I wonder what happened..."" I wonder where-" Tristan got cut off by a moan being heard. The two boys ran to the sound and noticed that it was Bakura.

He was stuck under the rubble..." Don't worry! Will get ya out! One...two...three!" Joey said as they lifted up the brick wall. Bakura was lying under unconoius. Tristan picked him up. Man...everyone looked so messed up." Wait! Wheres...Yugi? Yami? Tea? Where they go?" Joey said as a helicoptor approached and sat itself down on a clear area. Everyone looked to see that it was Seto and Mokuba. Mokuba ran to them." Are you guys ok!? What happened!!" Mokuba said as he looked around." Wheres the others!?"" We don't know...we just woke up" Tristan answered as Seto came. Joey than put on his sour face when he saw him coming." Will help you look for them! Right big brother!" Seto sighed and nodded weakly. Everyone looked at him surprisingly...he was willing to help. They placed Bakura in the helicoptor and began there search. Under some rubble, Y. Yugi laid there stuck...he had alot of cuts and bruises on him...after what seemed like forever...Joey thinks he found something...

"Yo! Ova here! Help me with this!" Joey yelled as everyone ran over. Joey peeked into a whole and saw that Yugi was iunder the rubble. Everyone knelt down and started moving blouders and other objects out of the way. After a good twenty mintues, they lifted the last of the rubble. They all looked at Yugi confusingly. Yugi looked different...really different.." What the? Is this Yami? Or is this Yugi?" Joey questioned as he was about to lean closer...Y. Yugi started to mumble stuff..." Yami...sorry...we...he...died..." Y. Yugi said as everyone gasped." What!?" Tristan said as Y. Yugi continued." Went to Egpyt...met his parents...me...Yami...fused...became one...fought Tea..." Everyone starred at him. They than realized what he meant and picked him up." I'll take you all to the hospital...so hurry up." Seto said as he carried Y. Yugi to the helicoptor. Everyonewas surprised that Seto carried him all by himself. Everyone than followed and the helicoptor left the scene of the rubble...

At the Hospital....

It had been days now ever since the accident...Joey, Tristan, and Bakura were awake....they all were still confused about Yugi's identidy. Hours went by so fast...it started to turn into one week so far...Yugi hadn't woke up yet...and everyone was beginning to get worried...it than was a week and three days untill the doctors thought that Yugi wasn't gonna make it....until...Y. Yugi sat in bed...so still Joey thought. Everyone was there...Tristan paced back and fourth waiting for a response. They all still had bandages on them...but, they were worried about Yugi. All of a sudden, Yugi's hand began to move. Everyone froze and looked. Than, his eyes began to flicker. Joey stood up and looked. Y. Yugi focused his eyes and looked to his side. Everyone sighed than cheered." Joey?...Y. Yugi whispered." I'm here bro...everyone's here!" He said pointing to Bakura and Tristan. Yugi looked over to them slowly and began to cry. They all gave him puzzling faces.

" It's okay man...were okay..." Tristan said as Yugi sat up on the bed and cried harder. Joey sat on the bed as Yugi hugged him." Chill...it's ok...it's ova" Joey said as he pulled Yugi back. Everyone looked at Yugi still confused." I'm so glad you guys are okay! I thought I wasn't gonna see you again!" Y. Yugi said whipping the tears off his face." You had us scared there...we thought you never were gonna wake up!" Bakura exclaimed as Yugi sighed." What? How long...was I ...out?" Y. Yugi finally said as he gasped." About a week and a couple of days." Joey said as Yugi thought." For that long?"...he than looked up at everyone as he gave everyone each a hug and his warm smile. After a few minutes everyone crossed their arms and looked at Yugi.." Um...were not sure what to call ya...ya know? With your knew look and all...I think you should explain!" Joey said as Y. Yugi looked at himself and than sweatdropped..." I guess I do..." Yugi said as he explained the events of what happened as they all finally understood.

" Yami Yugi...huh..." Joey said in a transe. Yugi smiled and than froze into a frown. Tea...wait...Where was Tea? Was she okay!?..." Tea!" Y. Yugi shouted as everyone looked at him standing on the bed." Where's Tea!" Y. Yugi shouted as everyone looked at eachother...in another room...Yugi sat in a chair holding someones hand...it was Tea's...so many thoughts went through Yugi's mind. Will she feel better? Is she the Tea I once knew?...will she ever wake up?..Yugi squeezed her hand. He didn't notice but her eyes flickered a little." I hope...she wakes up soon...please...she can't sleep forever..." Yugi said as the others looked at him. They sighed and they left one by one. Joey offered to stay but Yugi told him to leave. Yugi would stay in there for quiet awhile...sometimes he had to leave to get some tests run on him and all that sort of things. Even though he needed his rest, he would always go see her whenever he could...it was going to turn into three weeks now...the doctors were afraid that...well...you know! But...

It was late at night at the hospital, Yugi was sound asleep. In Tea's room, Tea looked peacefully sound asleep. Than...her hand began to twitch. Her arm than moved upward like it was reaching out for something. She than opened her eyes quickly. She put her arm down to her side and got up slowly. She looked around slowly as she gasped. All of the memories came back too her. Of the accident everthing. She than held her head and began to tear. Is everyone okay? And...where am I? She thought as she realized that she was in a hospital." Where...where's Yugi?" She thought as she got out of bed slowly. It took her awhile to get walking right again but she made it. She got a rob on and than headed out. She went to the desk knowing that no one was there...she slowly looked through the records to see if she could find Yugi's room. Her head was cloudy and her head began to hurt. She finally found it." Ok...I think I can make it over there.." She thought as she slowly walked. It seemed like forever that she finally made it. She became nervous when she reached the door. She took a deep breathe and opened it slowly. She peered in and sighed. She than began to cry..." He's okay...he's really okay..." Tea said silently as she closed the door. Yugi opened his eyes slowly...she than fell to the floor crying. She was happy. Hopefully everyone else is okay...

She decided that she wasn't sleepy yet. So she went into the hospital backyard. Yugi got up slowly. noticing that someone was there. He walked to the door qiuckly but saw no one. He than felt the need to see Tea. So he got dressed and tried to walk over to Tea's room in the dark. He finally made it, but took him awhile. As he opened the door, his eyes widened. She wasn't there!" Where did she go?" Yugi said worringly as he went deeper into the room. No sign of her anywhere...he than finally looked out the window and noticed that it was Tea!" Is she really awake!?" He thought as he quickly made his way to the yard....Tea sat by the fountain and thought. She felt kinda dizzy but she didn't want to go back yet. She let the cool breeze pass by her as she suddenly felt guilty...how could she have hurt her friends like that? Her thoughts were stopped as she felt another presents. She got up slowly to see that it was Yugi. Maybe I did wake him up...He walked slowly as she backed away. Tears began to form on her face." Tea...are you really awake? Are you okay?" Yugi asked quiet shakened." Go away!" She yelled as he put on a puzzling face." What? Why!? Yugi asked as Tea shook her head." Because...I'll probably hurt you again...and I don't want that to happen! I feel so scared of myself...but...I feel better knowing that your ok." She blurted out crying and falling to the floor. Yugi quickly ran to her and held her.

They than began to hug closely as Tea tried to push him away. But he wouldn't...why would he!? He loved her...thats what mattered...and he felt that he had to tell her now...who knows if something like this happened again...Yugi than craddled Tea in his arms trying to calm her down as they sat on the grass infront of the fountain." It's ok Tea...please...stop crying..." He said holding her more tight as she sobbed into his chest. He than cupped her chin with his hand so there faces met. He whipped the tears off his face as she starred into his eyes. They showed deep concern. After the huge silence...Yugi fanilly said.." Are you okay now?....No response...." Well...here goes nothing.." He thought..." Tea...there's...something I need to say..." Yugi said as Tea frowned and looked away. He than made her look at him again.." Stop that! I need to look at you when I say this...we..." Yugi got very nervous. Tea could feel his heart race...but she stayed quiet." We've known eachother for so long...and i've been developing domething for you...and just you...I you need to know how I feel...I...I..." His words were very shakey...but...finally...he had said it...

" I..I love you!" He shouted as Tea looked at him in shock...she than looked down and let her arms fall to her sides. He held her...he didn't want to let go...what was she going to say? Tea looked in amazement at his three words...me...he...loves me? He doesn't like me...he LOVES me? How?....when!? But all of those questions cleared up when surpringly, Yugi took her and kissed her with all of his heart. Her eyes flew open...but than lowered. He didn't feel her kissing back...as he was about to let go, Tea put bothe of her ahnds on his face and kissed him back. That really took Yugi off guard...He than put his arms around her as they both enjoyed there special kiss....afew moments had past as the finally broke for air. She than whispered in his ear one word the would change his life.." Ditto..." She said as they both looked at eachother with big smiles. They than went back to kissing...

It was now six in the morning....Tea and Yugi had selpt outside without even knowing! Yugi woke up first. He gently felt Tea's hair and whispered in her ear." I'm here for you now...well both be here for you now...." Yugi whispered as he fell back to sleep on the grass...starring into eachothers eyes that night...

Tea with her beautiful sapphires.....while Yami Yugi with his misty big plums.....

Misty Eyes

As I walk down the rocky path

between the misty plains

I stop and kneel down

to count the wheated grains

Than

a sudden rush passes me by in a second

I turn around to see

beautiful misty eyes

meet up with my own

I searched through those two big plums

that were presented before me

I found myself to be in a standing position

and found myself in a new situation

he than held me in a tight embrace

and with his hand, cupped my chin, so I can meet up with his face

Misty Eyes

closing in onto mine

and than with his lips

he whispered three simple words

into my ear...

Now my heart will never be filled with empty sorrow

Now I look forward to all of those countless days

even tomorrow

I hope that this moment will never end...

Starring into his misty eyes, now until the end...

~* The End *~

Finished: July 15, 2002 12:41 p.m.

signing out and written by: SniperYingFa...

Peaceout peeps....