Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Rainy Day Knight ❯ Loss ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Well, here we are. chapter 3 to see what further adventures are in store for our young duelist!

Chapter 3: Loss


I can't believe it! I lost the first round! I never even had a chance in this tournament!

I watched as Jinzo destroyed my precious Serpent Knight Dragon, though it was painful. That freak Espa Roba beat me! ME! The one who cam in second at the duel before Duelist Kingdom! How humiliating! Though I must admit, I have never been up against a psychic opponent before.

"Now hand over your cards." He demanded.

I shamefully pulled out the Serpent Knight Dragon as well as my indicator card.

"Please, at least take good care of it." I seemed to whimper.

"Heh!" The blue haired boy arrogantly huffed as he eyed my cards. "This doesn't deserve a spot in my deck!"

He tucked the card away as he seemed to look for another "dueling chump" in the crowd. Anyone would be fine to him. He was psychic! How else did he know my moves?! He had to be!

I stood in the crowd, watching him scan it for an opponent. There were so many duelists out today. I glanced around to see all of the potential "chumps" and I spied Jounouchi. What was that fool doing here?

Jou spied the crowd and with a look of confusion walked up to see why the crowd of people were gathered so.

"Hey you!" Espa called out to the confused Jou, whose face even looked more dumbfounded as he pointed to himself and asked.

"Who me?"

"Wanna duel?"

"Sure!"

"What are you doing, Katsuya!?!" I asked.

"I never back down from a duel." He responded.

"You should! His name is Espa Roba and he's psychic. I'm warning ya, Katsuya." I advised.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG~! I updated! *fans kill her* It's been a while, ne? R&R!