Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Reincarnation ❯ Reincarnation ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Summary: Its been fifty years since the hikaris have died. Marik, Bakura and Yami were retrapped in their items, their corporeal bodies gone, spirits once more. But now, their hikaris souls have been reincarnated. But not in look alikes like last time. Now, three unsuspecting wizards are about to find out, theres a reason they've always been unhappy. (Bakura/Harry)(Marik/Ron)(Yami/Draco)
6th Year At Hogwarts
Sirius is alive.
Fifty years.
It had been fifty years since he had been locked in the ring. Since his hikari had died. His had been the last to go. Yamis was the first and the worst. After being attacked in alleyway at the age of 50, and mugged, he had died in the hospital, with his still unaging 20 year old looking Yami right beside him.
Most of Yugis friends were dead. Mokuba was still alive, still helping run Kaiba corporation with his adopted son, who was 18. Joey was alive, but Marik had told him that he had felt Joeys life force waning, and the Wheelers life was close to over. Malik and Ryou were alive as well. The four of them had watched as Yugi's hand went limp in Yami's. Yami shed a single tear before walking to Bakura and hugging him and Marik quickly, as well as Malik and Ryou. "Look for me after we come back." Was all he said, before the puzzle flashed and fell apart, pulling its inhabitant back into it.
It was Malik who put the puzzle in its box and Marik put a spell on it and the other two items so only somebody who would help the items get to their souls could see them.
Malik had lasted ten more years after that, dying at the age of 61. He had passed away in his sleep, Marik sleeping beside him on the floor. Marik woke up, screamed and held on until Bakura got in there. Ryou was right behind him, hobbling on his walking stick. Bakura leaned down to Marik who whispered the same thing as Yami before he too disappeared.
Bakura knew that without Malik or Yugi, his light wouldn't last long. He made it four more months, before he finally flickered and passed away, in Bakuras arms. Ever since Marik and Malik's departure, Ryou had slept in Bakura's arms every night. Bakura woke up and screamed slightly to himself. He pressed the button by Ryou's bed that let Suki (Mokubas adopted son) know something was wrong. They had both moved in with the boy and his father after Maliks death, unable to live in an empty house.
When Suki made it up the stairs to Room and saw Ryou laying without Bakura, he knew the hikari had passed on. He himself saw that the Sennen items of his three late friends were placed in Kaiba vaults.
Some years after that, Suki would get married, and have a daughter named Alia. That Daughter would grow up, and marry herself. She would get married to a man named Damien Malfoy, and as such, her acclaimed wealth, and the millennium items would pass into his hands, and the hands of their son, Kai. Who would later have a son him-self. A son named Lucius Malfoy.
---
Draco sighed and walked into the family vaults. He had been having weird dreams lately. Of pyramids and symbols, and eyes. Something in his gut had told him that he needed to come to his family vaults, and he tended to listen to his gut. He walked around, just looking when a soft gold pulse of light caught his attention. He walked over, and in a spot on the floor, he read the words 'Open'. Draco had no idea that every other person who came in here saw ancient Egyptian text. Text that so far had been un-scribeable. He leaned down and grabbed the O, which was slightly three dimensional, and pulled. It opened and Draco smiled softly. Inside were three gold items.
He picked them up and felt a warm pulse of what he could only describe as completeness flicker threw his body as he picked up the last one. He spied the box and set the other two carefully beside him, somehow knowing they were special and should be treated with care. He sat down on the floor, and sat the box in his lap, opening the lid. He looked at the box curiously as he saw it was some kind of puzzle.
Then, almost like he was in a trance, he started putting the puzzle together. For two hours, he sat and put together the puzzle. He put together the last and tied the piece of rope in the box to the top of it. He slipped it on his neck and smiled. He picked up the others items and used his portkey around his neck to go home.
As soon as he got to his room, he lay down on his bed and fell into a deep sleep.
--
Draco looked around. This room wasn't his. It was full of light, and bright greens and sparkling black. It was littered with small toys from when he was a kid, and there were little silver snakes worked into the walls, and he was on a bed of all white silk. He himself was in a white t-shirt and baggy hip hugger white pants. He decided he liked this room, he felt safe in this room.
He blinked. There was another door across beside him. He walked over and opened it. He blinked again. It was a labyrinth. It looked like there were stairs leading up, and stairs leading nowhere. He suddenly noticed he wasn't alone. He trembled slightly, but stepped into the room.
He gasped. He was suddenly complete. It wrapped around him, a warmth, full of love and understanding. A tall tri-colored haired man stepped out. He kneeled down in front of Draco. "Hello." Draco blinked slightly at the voice. It sounded so deep and powerful. "H-hello." The man smiled. "I am Yami. Who are you?" "I'm Draco. Draco Malfoy." "Malfoy huh..." Draco nodded. "Well, Draco, I'm your darkness." "My...darkness?" "The other half to your soul. The answer to your emptiness." Draco smiled.
"Did you come from my puzzle?" Yami smiled and nodded. "I did. You just came from your soulroom. This one is mine." Draco looked toward another door in the labyrinth and noticed it, unlike the others, it was bright gold. Draco nodded. "We can also talk mentally and ...meet each other in each others soul room." Draco blushed, catching a second meaning to those words. Draco nodded, blushing a little deeper as Yami pulled him up and into his arms. "Go back to your soulroom, hikari." "Wait, Yami! Come lay down with me!"
Yami smiled and nodded, letting Draco lead him back into the soulroom, which pulsed slightly as he walked in, sensing its darkness in the vicinity. The shadows darkened just a touch, but nothing major happened. Draco lay down on the large bed, before Yami climbed up beside him.
They both quickly fell asleep.
----
The Next Morning, Draco's Real Bedroom
----
Draco woke up and rolled over. He screamed when he saw Yami. Yami yelped and fell off the bed. //Hikari! It’s me!// Draco calmed down as everything came rushing back to him. "Oops. Sorry Yami." Yami smiled "That’s quite alright. I had not told you I could make a corporeal body. It was my fault." Draco smiled and looked over as the Puzzle flashed and Yami became completely clean and in fresh leather.
It was then Yami noticed the other two items on the table. He walked over and picked them up. He whispered a small spell, and two spirits appeared, both asleep. Draco giggled quietly. /Who are they, Yami?/ Yami smiled, his hikari was a quick learner, already using the mind link. //This is Bakura and Marik. I imagine that their other halves are in your world as well, the hikaris tend to stick close, even if unconsciously.// Draco nodded, trying to think of anyone absently that he was around a lot.
Harry and that red head and the mudblood came to mind. That was it though. Hmm, maybe two of them. Yami grabbed both the millennium items and shot a blast of Shadow Magick into them, effectively waking the two spirits up. Bakura bolted up, quickly freezing as he caught sight of Yami with cowering blonde behind him. "Um...hello. Mr. Spirit...person...sir." "Tomb-robber." "Pharaoh." "Tomb-keeper" "Pharaoh." Draco blinked, he was confused. /Umm, Yami? How will we know who their other halves are?/
Yami frowned slightly. //Good question// "Bakura, Marik, i would like you to meet, Draco. My hikari.'" Draco smiled and looked at them from behind Yami.
Two Months Later, Hogwarts Express
Draco had been training with Yami, taught to seek out the light sources that indicated hikaris. He was sure they were close, but where?
- - - - - - - -
Ron looked at Harry. Harry was cleaning a white and yellow gold hilted dagger. His best male friend, as well as himself, were changing. Harry was wearing loose black cargo pants, two belts, a tight white tanktop and a waist length red dinnerstyle jacket. His hair was up in ponytail, and he had peirced his tongue, and was wearing black leather boots. Ron was wearing a similair outfit, except his pants were tan, his shirt was black, and his jacket was deep purple.
(Note To My Readers: If you cant tell which is the hikari for which, i'm disappointed X3)
Ron himself was flipping a coin, having improved his aim dramatically. Himself had changed to. His hair was longer now like bills, and his freckles, thanks to a spell, were gone now. He had his his ear peirced too, and had a fang earring too (Bill had given it to him for a birthday present).
"I had another dream." Harry said, pulling out a sketchbook. "I was inside..a tomb i guess...and i was holding this golden thing, and chanting." Harry opened the sketchbook and showed Ron a picture of a golden ring with a pyramid with an eye inside it and five cones hanging around the edges. Ron gasped and pulled out a peice of paper from his own bag. It was a badly drawn golden rod with two wings and an eye in the middle.
"What do you suppose they are?" "Those, Potter and Weasley, are Millennium Items." They both looked at the door and Draco stepped in, closing the door and shutting the window blinds before he locked the door. Harry went to say some scathing remark but found himself noticing he felt himself connected to Draco now somehow. One look at Ron told him that he felt the same way. Draco got into his bag and pulled out the items that were drawn on the paper. He stopped though. He grabbed something on his neck. "Yami..." There was a small flash and Yami appeared, looking at his hikari. "What is it Abiou?" "I just wanted to make sure they were hikari's..." Yami nodded and looked at the other two and blinked. They were definetly hikari's. Without an Item to curb their light, they were shining brightly to his trained eyes.
"Yes. Give them their items, Draco." Draco nodded and handed the Ring to Harry and the Rod to Ron. There were two more flashes and Bakura and Marik appeared next to their new hikari's. Bakura was reclining, and Marik had already pulled Ron into his lap. Ron squeaked a little bit, but didn't try to get away. Bakura in the meantime, was reveling in the light pouring off his hikari. While the light was pure, it was a darker type of light. It was a nice change from his original Hikari. Plus he could tell that these hikari's were very powerful, especially his. His had some powers that Bakura could feel that he hadn't even uncovered. He also felt a another presence connected to his hikari's mind. He opened his eyes and looked at Yami. The pharaoh rose an eyebrow. " He has another connected to his mind. It feels old, and almost natural. " Ron and Harry blinked at the ancient language. Draco smiled."It's egyptian." He whispered and the other hikari's nodded.
" We shall look later. For now... What are we going to do once we get to your school?" Yami asked, looking at the other two. "You guys can come with us to opening feast, and then maybe we can get you enrolled in the school?" Ron said, leaning back against his Yami, feeling comfortable and safe. Draco nodded, sitting Yami down finally and plopping himself in his darks lap. "We can owl ahead and have Dumbledore meet us when we get to school." Harry nodded, silently wishing his yami would do something like that, but kept it to himself, not wanting to sound selfish. Bakura knew what his hikari wanted, but could feel that he wouldn't tell Bakura.
Bakura sighed. //If you want something, Hikari, just ask. I'll deny you nothing.// Harry looked over at Bakura, seeing he was deadly serious. /You...care for me//Yes./Why?/ Bakura knew this question was important, knew this question and it's answer would define everything he and Harry did. And somehow Bakura went with his insticts in answering. //Because we are each the others.// Harry looked at him in confusion. Bakura sighed. // You belong to me as I belong to you. We are soulmates.//
Once again, Bakura went with his insticts. He pulled Harry into his lap, holding his hikari close, pouring his natural love and caring into the link. He was worried when Harry didn't do anything, but when he felt Harry push closer to him, and felt his mind shyly touch his own, he grabbed it and pulled it into his own. Bakura was upset feeling this was the one of the very few caring things Harry had ever been shown. He vowed to show his Hikari how much he cared as often as possible. Bakura looked at Yami. " I'm taking him to our soulroom. Get us up when we get close to getting off. " Yami nodded and Bakura grabbed Harry's mind, pulling it into their soulroom.
Harry looked around, seeing a room filled with various weapons, golden trinkets laying everywhere and a large bed. He turned to Bakura, who was smiling. "What is this?" "This is my Soulroom. Your's is through here." Bakura said, laying a hand on a bright gold and red door. Harry smiled slightly and followed when Bakura held his hand, pulling him over to the Bed. Something in his mind told Harry this was to fast, but the rest of his mind and his heart trusted Bakura. Bakura smiled, knowing what his hikari was feeling. He sat Harry on the bed, sitting on front of him, so they were face to face on the edges of the bed.
Harry retch out a hand and ran it through Bakura's hair, feeling the white strands through his fingers. For the next couple of minutes, they gently explored each other, just learning the others soul and body. A minute later found Harry plastered against Bakura's chest, hands around his neck, Bakura's hand buried in his hair. Bakura looked at his hikari, feeling a long forgotten feeling filling up his heart. "Let me kiss you..." He hissed, looking at Harry. Harry nodded immediately. He needed this man to kiss him. Bakura instantly pressed his lips against his hikari's, feeling the others lips tighten against him as Harry held tighter to him. After a little bit, he pulled back, breathing just a tad deeper as Harry opened his eyes. He looked at Bakura and blushed,looking down.
Bakura let his mind touch Harrys. //Let me mark you// Harry looked up and into Bakura's eyes. After a minute he blushed again and nodded slowly. /Okay.../ Bakura grinned and kissed his hikari again gently, kissing down his chin, and down his neck, listening for a sensitive spot. He stopped when Harry gasped slightly and pressed closer to him. He latched onto that spot and attacked it, sharps nips with his teeth, then soothing it with his tongue. He found himself loving the sounds Harry was making, the small gasps, and moans and groans. He lifted from the hikari's neck, moving back to his lips, this time deeping the kiss. It took a minute to get Harry to respond, but once he did he was responsive. Bakura twined their tongues together, moaning slightly as he did.
He pulled back with a groan as he felt a pull. "We're getting to your school, love." Harry opened his eyes and smiled. A second later Harry blinked, seeing Draco and Ron, both rushing to get their robes on. He felt Bakura kiss his neck and felt his mark come to his skin. He looked at Bakura and smiled. He pecked him on the lips, and jumped up, calmly putting on his robes. He freaked when he couldn't find Hedwig. He looked at Ron. "We used her to owl Dumbledore." Harry sighed and nodded, making sure his wand was in his robe. He sat back down on Bakura's lap, waiting for the train to come to a stop. He felt himself purring as one of Bakura's hand stroked his hair and the other held his hand tightly.
My First Big Crossover.
Did it suck?