Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Runa Sister of Seto ❯ later ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Into: 6 years later. The high priestess died after giving birth to her second son. After she died the high priest didn't have the will to live without his beloved and went into the desert never to be seen again. Seto, Runa, and their baby brother Mokuba are being raised by people in the temple and palace. Seto: 11 Runa: 8 Mokuba: 6

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` ``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` ```````

(Runa prov.)

---------------

As I ran I heard the priest chasing, I knew he was very upset, as always. I finished the scrolls and had started looking at ancient texts again, I always got in trouble for it, but I couldn't help it, It was just something I had always been drawn to them, like it held secrets that I should know. It drives them crazy, I don't see why though, they want to know what the texts say and if they would give me chance I know I could decipher them, but they just won't let me.

Ahmmp!! Some one had grabbed me and put their hand over my mouth, when the priest had pasted and was out of sight they let go.

"You should be more careful," said the voice.

It can't be

"I…I…I'm sorry prince Yami." I was ready to beg forgiveness. The prince was almost 13 and I had been invited to his birthday celebration. It was only in 4 days.

"It's alright," he said laughing "What's your name?"

"Runa" oh Ra Seto's going to kill me.

"So your Seto's sister. I've heard a lot about you, you're the one who wants to translate the ancient texts."

"I'm sorry my prince, but I must go, please forgive me." I yelled back as I ran down the hallway. Well I met the prince and well there was something different about the way he acted towards me.

I got to the temple with just enough time to get out of these stupid robes. I liked being able to move easily and the temple robes I was forced to wear were anything but that. As I got to my room I found my skirt with the slits to the knees and a simple shirt. Honestly I would rather wear trousers but the priests would kill me if they ever found out. But in these clothes I was basically invisible, and could go anywhere I pleased.

"So you met up with prince Yami today"

I turned in shock "Seto!" I smiled he wasn't mad.

"He talked my ear off when I was leaving the palace, you made a big impression." Laughed Seto "You must have been reading again?

"Well you see…"I said trying to think of an excuse that he hadn't heard before and was believable, it didn't help that Seto had heard them all.

"Come on, are we going or not?" Seto questioned skeptically

"Of course, lets go!!!!!" I said running out the door

"Hey wait up!"