Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Runa Sister of Seto ❯ Chapter 5

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

(Seto prov.)

Something was up; Yami was acting very odd, not at all like himself. And I had heard that he now had a betrothed, and he was happy with that, but just 3 days ago he was complaning about it, I'm very confused.

"Hello Seto" Yami said cheerfully, "how are you this fine day?"

"Fine Yami but you seem to be very happy, on the day your betrothed is announced"

"I already know who she is" Yami stated

"Who…who could make you this happy about this" now I'm even more confused.

"Simple I chose her, and you shall see who she is at my birthday celebration tonight" he smiled "I believe the choice may surprise you."

And with that Yami was gone and I had even more questions than ever

(Runa prove)

"Why do I go Seto?"

"Because it was ordered, do I really look like I want to go?" sighed Seto

"No, but why not, I mean you are his best friend" All this I had said from behind a dressing cloth. I stepped out wearing an off white dress that I had found with a note that just told me to wear it to the celebration.

"This is stupid little sis. 4 days ago I was told it was your choice whether you went or not, but now you don't have a choice."

"Well what's the worst that could happen?" I said even though I had a feeling that the night would end in sorrow, more ways than one.