Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Runa Sister of Seto ❯ The End or is it? ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I heard that as I started to run. I ran out the temple and to Runa's room. I found everything that she would need, then I looked at the box, what could it contain, is Runa really the one in the ancient scrolls, what is happening?

"Seto" it was Runa, tears ran down her already wet face. "What's going on?"

(Runa prov.)

What was going on, what is Seto doing? He was starring at me, but it didn't really surprise me, I had run strait to the Nile, there I stayed in the water until people came. Then I left, so none would see me.

"Seto, what are you doing?"

"Runa you have to leave" Seto stated while looking down "Mother came to me, I've gotten everything ready. You must leave, follow me.

I nodded and followed him out if the temple that was once my home. Behind the temple there was a black horse, a beautiful black horse. As Seto helped me onto the horse he said…

"Listen Runa I'm going to miss you but you are someone else now, you are not Runa priestess in training anymore. You are someone else. You are now free, pick yourself a new name, and control your own destiny"

"Seto" tears starting to fall down my face.

"Here this is a gift for you" He tied a string around my neck, when he let go I felt the weight of a pendant against my skin.

"It's something I made with mothers help when she was still alive, it was as if the gods themselves created it with me, it's some type of symbol, though not one I've ever seen"

"I won't say goodbye Seto, I can't, but I promise that I'll come back one day" and with that said I left. Riding into the night, not knowing what was ahead and hoping my brothers would be safe.