Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Save Me From Myself ❯ Chapter Twelve ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Save Me From Myself

 

Chapter Twelve: A New Beginning

-------------------------------------------

-Yami’s POV-

Things were going great. We boarded the plane, took off and Yugi fell asleep quickly. Well, I wasn’t so lucky; I rented a pair of headphones and watched a movie and did a couple of things and I finally fell asleep. The world below us passed quickly but I didn’t see.

It felt wonderful to be close to this young boy who saved me. His warm body next to my cool one, his hand resting on my arm, it felt wonderful. I was still a little nervous about meeting Kaiba and going to America but I pushed aside my fears when I awoke and looked out the window. We were close to New York, close to where Kaiba was. Everything was going to be alright, I just knew it.

“Yugi, we’re here!” I cried softly, shaking his sleeping form. He mumbled something about candy and I shook him a bit harder. “Come on, wake up! See America for yourself!” his eyes flew open and he blinked at me, sleep still in his eyes.

“We’re there already?” he asked, rubbing his eyes. I nodded and yanked on his arm to show him.

“Look!” he looked over and we both could only stare at the land before us. A place where we both were finally safe.

~This is where our real journey begins. But that is for another time, another story.~

 

 

 

 

-End-