Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ School of Magick ❯ Admitted Feelings ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: If I really owned the show the episodes would be a lot longer and there would be a lot more magick. Since there isn't, I obviously don't own it.

WARNING: This story contains YAOI (male/male pairings). If you don't like it then don't read it. Don't complain to me because you have been warned.

I wanted to get this chapter out, so I'll respond to reviews next chapter. Well, to make this short, I hope you enjoy the chapter!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Chapter 13: Admitted Feelings

Yami awoke to a feeling of contentment and warmth. He sighed and tightened his grip on the warmth next to him. Whatever he was holding shifted a little and he instantly snapped awake.

At first all he could see was a blur of black and red. But his eyes soon adjusted and he realized that he was looking at hair. Spiked black hair with red tips. The object in his arms moved again and he looked down. His eyes widened as he realized it was Yuugi he was holding. He started to pull away when the events of the previous day returned. He relaxed again and smiled, gazing down at the sleeping angle in his arms.

The boys face was serene; a small smile on his lips and his dark lashes resting gently on his pale cheeks. Yami leaned over and placed a gently kiss on his cheek then brushed the golden bangs from his face. He settled back down and soon drifted off to sleep again.

~~later~~

Yuugi woke up slowly, not wanting to leave his peaceful dreams and return to the real world. He was warm and content and comfortable. He couldn't remember the last time he had felt this safe and happy. He slowly opened his eyes and jumped a little in shock. His field of vision was filled with a wall.

A wall wearing dark blue leather and moving up and down? He paused a moment, then shifted his gaze up and realized that he was looking at Yami's chest. He blushed. He was in Yami's arms. That was why he had felt so warm and secure. His thoughts of the night before came back to him and he blushed even harder. 'I'm in bed, with Yami, the man I've fallen in love with. I can't believe this is happening.'

Yuugi tried to disentangle himself from Yami's arms so that he could get up, but Yami just tightened his grip on him, snuggling closer and sighing in his sleep. Yuugi found his face pushed up against Yami's muscular chest, his mouth only a few inches from the older boys mouth. He froze completely, his mind refusing to work.

He was saved from having to do anything when Yami sighed again and slowly opened his eyes. He gazed around for a moment, then his eyes fell on Yuugi. He blushed as he realized the awkward position they were in. He quickly released Yuugi and moved away. Yuugi, blushing as well, moved away as well, quickly swinging his legs over the edge of the bed and standing.

Yami watched him as Yuugi stretched slowly and then made his way over to the chest at the foot of his bed. Yuugi opened it and pulled out a pair of dark gray leggings and a dark blue tunic. Yami slowly got out of the bed, moving over to his chest and pulling out a pair of dark purple leggings and a black tunic. He stood back up and glanced over at Yuugi. Yuugi blushed and looked quickly away, apparently he had been watching Yami and was embarrassed at being caught.

"Yuugi, you don't have to be embarrassed." Yami assured him, smiling. "Nothing happened last night. I was just trying to comfort you, that's all."

Yuugi looked back up at him in shock for a moment, then his face fell and he sat down heavily on his bed. Yami grimaced, 'Good one, Yami. He probably forgot about his grandfather and you had to go and remind him about it. Just great.'

"Yuugi, I . . ." Yami started, but Yuugi just shook his head, not looking up.

"It's alright, Yami. I just forgot. I can't believe I forgot. He raised me and I forgot about him a day after he died. I can't believe I did that." Yuugi spoke softly, almost to himself.

"Yuugi." Yami spoke comfortingly. "There's nothing wrong with forgetting a bad event for a little while."

Yuugi simply shook his head, his shoulders starting to shake again. Yami went to him and sat down next to him. Gathering the younger boy into his arms. Yuugi started to pull away, but Yami wouldn't let him and he finally gave up and just cried into Yami's shoulder. Yami held him and let him cry himself out again. Yuugi calmed down quicker than he had earlier and Yami let him sit up as he wiped his eyes.

"Yuugi, I'm really sorry for you loss. I know your grandfather meant a lot to you and from what you told me he was a great man. I'm really sorry."

"I know. He was a great man. And my only family." Yuugi replied, then smiled slightly. "I remember when I was little I used to pull pranks on him. One in particular involved honey and saw dust. I rigged a bowl of honey to fall on him when he came in the door and then I could throw the saw dust on him. Unfortunately he was already in the house when I rigged it and he caught me. He startled me and I wound up bumping the door and getting the honey on myself. It took almost three hours to get all of the honey out of my hair."

"That would have been interesting to see." Yami replied, smiling back at him. "Yuugi, it's better to remember those that we've lost in a good light. If you try to remember all of the good memories, it won't hurt as much. I have experience there."

"Thank you, Yami." Yuugi replied, smiling up at him.

Yami looked away for a moment, not sure how to say what he wanted to say next. He struggled to find the right words, but couldn't think of anything. Finally, he sighed and gave up. 'Just say it.' He told himself. He turned back to Yuugi, and paused again.

"Yuugi," He started, taking a deep breath. "I realized something last night, and I'm not sure how you're going to react to it."

"What is it, Yami?" Yuugi asked, his head tilted to the side.]

'He looks so cute like that. Like an innocent child.' Yami thought, swallowing hard.

"Yuugi, I . . . I love you." Yami finally got out, then held his breath, waiting for Yuugi's reaction.

Yuugi just sat there for a moment, a shocked look on his face. Then he smiled.

"That's good, Yami." He replied, smiling up at the older boy. "Because I realized that I love you, too."

'He what?!' Yami thought, surprised. 'He loves me? But how? When? Why?' His thoughts raced around in circles for a few minutes and he shook his head, trying to ward off the approaching headache.

"Yuugi? Are you sure?" Yami finally asked, still trying to sort things out.

Instead of saying anything, Yuugi quickly reached up and pulled Yami down into a deep kiss. Yami stiffened in surprise, then melted into the kiss. But before he could really respond to it, Yuugi pulled away.

"Is that enough of an answer?" Yuugi asked, smiling up at him.

"More than enough." Yami replied.

He reached forward to pull Yuugi into another kiss, but was interrupted by a knock on the door. Yuugi giggled and Yami sighed. He stood up and went to the door. He opened it to find Jounouchi.

"Jou?" Yuugi asked, standing up as well. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to see if you were going to join us for dinner." Jounouchi replied, smiling ruefully.

"We'll be there in a few minutes, Jou." Yami replied.

"Oh, alright. Well, I'll see you there then." Jounouchi replied, turning away and moving off down the hall.

Yami closed the door behind him and turned to face Yuugi. "Well, shall we get changed and join our friends?"

"I guess so." Yuugi replied, turning around and pulling his tunic over his head.

Yami blushed as he watched Yuugi, then turned and started to change as well.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Well, there was another chapter of fluff! Next chapter will have more magick and action. Please review?!!