Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Senses ❯ Play ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Sarah: So, I basically decided, "Let's add some chapters to Senses!" :O And then spazzed out, writing several chapters.
Kurai: And then, we decided to... GIVE IT A PLOT. OHMYRA.
Sarah: Indeed. So, as one reviewer (The FIRST reviewer. :O) asked me if it was someone kissing a small child Ryou, I decided it would be his... I think sister? o.o;;; Wow, short term memory loss, anyone?
Kurai: ...Well, you DID go to Borders today. And you always forget EVERYTHING anyway. ...o.o;;
Sarah: Indeed. Read on, okay? And then, review. Constructive criticism helps, and flames are funny to read. Teehee. -.-
Kurai: We'll probably just delete them. Or review with a "Get a life... Stop flaming my brain. Unless, you want barbecued human brains, you CANNIBAL!!!" And then a bunch of :o's.

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my crazy plots, most of which make no sense when written, because it's hard to translate thought.

Warnings: Uhm... I suppose shonen ai later on. This will go through Ryou's life, I think. All chapter will be odd, and inconsistent writing styles will occur. You have been warned.

----------------STORY-----------------

The boy sighs, thinking about his bad morning. He still hasn't gotten over his terrifying dream, which he cannot understand. He trips, and feels pain shoot throughout his knee as he lands on it, scraping it in the process. He cries, loudly enough for his mother to hear. "Oh, poor baby," She coos, petting his head comfortingly as she kisses his forehead. "Need a band-aid?" The woman asks, smiles sympathetically. He nods, pitifully, using all of his reserve cuteness from his tender age. His mother fetches him a band-aid, laughing as he smiles brightly, immediately healed by the magical sticky strip. "Thank you, Mommy!" The silver haired boy clings to his mother, feeling the soft feeling of her clothing, and the comforting warmth emanating from her very being. She kisses the top of his head, and stands, holding her hand out to him. "Come on, Ryou-chan, let's go back home now." He grabs her hand, skipping cutely alongside her, without a care in the world.

They arrive at their home, and his mother ruffles his hair, crouching down to his height. "Hungry?" She asks, grinning as he nods. "Aww, you're so kawaii!" She squeals, enveloping him in a huge hug. He hugs her back, happy to have such a sweet mommy. His sister runs into the room. "Ryou-kun!" She squeals, the essence of chibi-ness, and hugs him tightly. "Hi hi!" He replies, hugging her back. Their mother smiles, and goes into the kitchen, fixing up some sandwiches. "Yay!" The little girl squeals, hugging her mother's leg. "Mommy made sammiches!" She grins, and grabs her brother's hand. "Come on, Ra-chan, let's go eat some sammiches!" They walk to the kitchen and sit in their little chairs, grabbing the food on the table. "Mmm!" Both children agree on the tastiness of the food, and taste peanut butter, something they both love.

After they are done eating, his sister grabs his hand, and he sees her playfully dragging him into their mother's flower garden, twirling around happily. The boy smiles, and inhales the sweet scent of daisies. As his sister lets go of his hand, he falls backward, lying down into the soft pillow of nature. "Teehee, Ryou-kun fell asleep!" His sister cries happily, still dancing in the flowers. He thinks about his dream, and although it troubles him, he knows, for now, he can be glad. Glad for family, love, and the world around him.

-------------AUTHORSNOTE----------------

Sarah: So, I think his sister is ALWAYS super chibi kawaii. I lubve her. So cute~!!
Kurai: Mmhmm... Next chapter is sad..ish though.
Sarah: Yes, after his mother and sister are gone.
Kurai: So, review this one and read the next chapter, okay?

------------REVIEWNOW---------------