Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow's Light ❯ Ch. 9 ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi ppl!*looks at scrpit* Kaiba you're not in here.

Kaiba: What?!

Me: No. Wait.*looks at script* Nope you're not here

Kaiba: ;_;

Me: Oh here you are! Hehehe..

REVIEWS AT BOTTOM!

Disclaimer: I hate writing this. This is the last time I write this!>_< I DON'T OWN ANYTHING!!!

************************************

"Are you sure you're ok Ryou?"

"Do you need me to take you to the nurse?"

"No! I'll take him! You'll probably get lost."

"I will not!"

Joey glared at the girls. Ever since Ryou came back to school every girl in the class surrounded his desk babying him. It was crazy! His popularity tripled since he came back! But did anyone care about him? No.

"I'm fine, ladies. I'm sure I'll make it through the day," Ryou said politely. All the girls surrounding him fussed more. Joey, on the other hand, was about to break his pencil in half.

The door opened and the teacher walked in, the girls sulked over to their desks. Joey smiled, gla the girls were sent back to their seats."Joey what happened to your pencil?" Yugi asked. Joey looked t his hands to find his pencil broken in half.

" I.... uhh..... guess it broke. Hey Yug', can I borrow a pencil?" Joey asked, embaressed. Yugi handed him a pencil."Thanks man."

~*~

"Please come eat with us Ryou! We missed you so much!"

"I'm sorry. But I'd liked to eat with my friends today."

The girls frowned and used the famous puppy look."Please?"

"I'll eat with you tomorrow."

The girls squealed in delight and went off to eat their lunch. Ryou sweatdropped and went to his friends. Malik grinned when he came,"Your welcoming comitty getting on your nerves?"

"Yes,"Ryou sighed.

"They gave me the same thing," Malik laughed. When Malik returned from the hospital, every girl in the school "welcomed" him back. Joey growled,"How do you guys get all the girls? You don't even do anything!"

"Its cuz we're sexy my friend," was Malik's reply. Joey glared at him. He was sexy! So why didn't any girls like him? Maybe he wasn't sexy enough? Who knew?

"Hey Tea?"

"What?"

"You're a girl right?"

"Yes..."

"So could you tell me who the hottest guys are? In the school?"

"Well... Its Malik, Ryou, Kaiba, Otogi(Duke), Yugi, that guy from class D-"

"Where am I on the list?"

"Very low."

Joey sulked. Even Yugi was ahead of him! Poor Joey. Yugi decided to change the subject,"So, Ryou, have you remembered anything yet?"

"Not much. But I do remember my phone number and address."

"Thats good."

~*~

Bakura glared at the bastard. How dare he mock him! He even did a dance just to piss him off more. He will pay, he will pay."MOVE YOU STUPID ASSHOLE! DON'T YOU DARE HIT ME! HEY! GET BACK HERE!"

Yes people he was at it again. Bakura found the GameCube and the fighting games, and was playing Super Smash Brothers Melee. And was, once again, fighting Pikachu."I TOLD YOU TO STAY THERE! YOU STUPID MOTHER FU-"

"Bakura!"

Bakura froze. He forgot the old man was home. And one of the rules was no cussing."SORRY!"

"Thank you! This is your last warning, if I hear you again I'm washing your mouth out with soap."

Bakura's eyes widened. He had tasted the soap once before, thinking it was bread, and was poisoned for a while. Lucky for him, he's immortal.(AN: Don't ever eat soap! It taste nasty! >o<)

After that, he continued to fight Pikachu, cussing in Ancient Egyptian than Japanese.[Damn rat! Quit moving and stay still! Stupid little fucker! Yes! Yes!...No!!!!]

The game declared "first player" defeated. Bakura growled and raised his hand, ready to send the game to the Shadow Realm.{Stop right there!}

"What the..?"

{Bakura! Its Kara. We found out who that guy is. Please come here. Quick!}

//I'm coming//

The Ring glowed just as Shen walked into the room."Bakura, have you se-," he cut himself off after noticing no one was there."Bakura?"

Bakura opened his eyes. He was in soul room, wearing his old Egyptian clothes. He looked around, pyramids were being built in the never ending desert.[Kara out did herself. But had she brought me here?]

"Bakura."

"Kara," he said, facing the angel/demon," Glad you haven't gone back to tartaruss."

"Not for along time, Bakura."

"You have infrmation on this new guy, right?"

"Yes. I'm sure you'll be surprised to hear it."

"I'll be the jugde of that. Now, who is it? One of my old victims no doubt."

"No. It's Shadow."

~*~

Malik closed the door to his room. Isis had to work late tonight so he was by himself, again. alik dumped out the contents of his back pack on his bed. He had three test to study for, and wasn't excited. Well, two tests really, the other was based on Ancient Egypt."Atleast I'll pass one of those damn tests."

Seconds went by, then minutes, then hours. Malik yawned as he turned the page." Fuck this. Im going to bed." Carelessy, he threw the books on the floor, on curled up on his bed. [Isis will be home soon] he thought, before sleep claimed him.

//Wake up!//

/...huh....?/

//Wake up you idiot!//

/....Why?/

//Its time for me to keep my end of a deal//

/What deal?/

//None of your business! Now get out of bed!/

/I don't want to..../

//Fine then//

Malik was thrown into his soul room, the door shut."What'd you do?"

//Be quiet//

/Fuck you!/

//Just for that, your friend will be the first to die//

/NO!! LEAVE HIM ALONE!/

//Now why hikari? He is worthless. And after him, you're sister is next//

Malik gasped. He wasn't lying, Yami Malik wouldn't care about who he killed just as long as he had fun. /Kill me if you want, but leave Ryou alone. He didn't do anything to you/

//Oh hikari. I'm not going to kill him//

/What...?/

//No I'm not. But you are//

Malik felt his body tingle abit, he was seperating from Yami Malik.(AN: I'm gonna call him Ishtar for short, k?) He faced his yami, who just sneered at him. Malik was going to tell him when the Millenium Rod glowed.

"What are you doing?"

"What should be done,"was the cold reply.

Malik's mind felt numb./Stop! Leave me al-/ Ishtar cut off the link.[Now to have some fun] The Rod glowed,"Arise my slave." Malik stood up, his eyes showing no life.

He was gone.

~*~

"Shadow? That weakling?"

Kara nodded,"Yes. But he isn't weak anymore."

Bakura quirked an eyebrow"How so?"

"He learned more about the Shadow Realm. Now he's using it to get revenge on you."

"What did I do?"

Kara shrugged,"Maybe it had something to do with Thialo. He was sad when she left with you."

Bakura scoffed,"He never had a chance with her anyway."

"One more thing Bakura," Kara said.

"And that is?"

"Malik's yami is back."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think it was longer this time :D

NOW THE REVIEWS!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

funky weirdo: Thank you. And I will continue ^-^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

lizzy9046: Its a false alarm, don't worry. I'll try to make Bakura more evil. Promise :)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

QueenOfGames2: Maybe his dad's mind is being controlled O_o. But only I know >:)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yami Maleci: It was funny! Glad you liked that part. Now for the party you could get the hikaris drunk.*laughs* The possibilities! But I left a review in the story. So check it out ^-^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ally Hearts: I won't take it off. Thank you for the praise. I like that in my reviews ^__^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

LadyEos: Your a demon? ME TOO! Well only half. Don't worry about Bakura, I'll keep him in line >:)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Till next time. R&R!!