Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow's Light ❯ He's mine: Part1 ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello.

Bakura: Its almost over! Yes!

Me: I thought you liked it..

Bakura: Pfft.

Disclaimer: Read last chapter

*************************************************

Ryou sighed as he walked down the street. Its been two days since anyone has seen Bakura or Malik. So Ryou was very worried about the two. He sighed as he walked to the front door of his house, only to find it unlocked.[Maybe Bakura's back] he thought. Ryou walked in. It was quiet, way too quiet. Ryou took off his bag and shoes and put them in their proper place.

"Bakura?" he asked.

Silence answered him back. [Ok. NOW I'm scared] He walked in the living room. His eyes shifting in different directions, searching for any danger. He couldn't see any.

"Ryou."

Ryou froze. He turned his head slowly towards the voice. Soon darkness over tooked his sight, then he fell to the floor. The last thing he saw was purple.

~*~

Bakura growled. He had been through tons of books and none of them were helpful. He growled again. [Damn whoever wrote this things without an index! I hope Osiris burns them in hell.] Bakura went back to looking through the books. Suddenly, his eyes flashed, something was wrong.

~*~

"Ah! I'm blind!" Ryou cried. He blinked several times but still couldn't see anything. Either he was in a dark room or he was blind. Hopefully, it's the first one.

"You're not blind, idiot."

Ryou turned to where the voice was."Hello?" The room soon filled with light, blinding Ryou for a few seconds. After his sight returned, Ryou looked around the room. It looked like a dungeon, a very dark and scary dungeon. Chains hungs from the walls, cages from the ceiling, and there were some very dark spots on the wall.

"Homey isn't it?"

"It could use a few flower pots," Ryou said sarcasticly. His captor scoffed at him and walked away. He paused for a moment to talk to someone, then left.

Ryou tried to move his hands, only to find them tied down to the table. And his legs were tied down too. He sighed,"Just great! How the hell am I going to get out?"

"Who would've thought that you, of all people, had a mouth like that."

Ryou looked at him but gasped when he saw who it was."Malik?! What are you doing here?" Ryou cried. "Malik" laughed."That pathetic mortal is gone.And you will soon join him."

"What did you do to Malik?" Ryou demanded."And who are you?"

"I'm Yami Malik. And don't worry about Malik. You're going to join him soon enough. So just relax."

"Where's Malik? What did you do to him?"Ryou demanded, losing his patience.Yami Malik smirked,"I killed him."Ryou's eyes widened,"What?" "I killed him. No more Malik," the yami laughed."And I enjoyed it."

"You bastard!" Ryou cried."How could you do that to Malik? He didn't do anything to you!"

"Silence boy!," Yami Malik bellowed."Watch your mouth or you'll join him sooner than planned." Ryou growled but didn't say anything else.Yami Malik smirked,"Thats a good mortal. Now stay calm, Shadow will return shortly. And then, you and Malik can be happy together."

Ryou didn't care.

~*~

Bakura slammed the door opened."Ryou?," he called. No answer. "Ryou!" he called again. No answer. Bakura ran up the steps into Ryou's room. He slammed the door open again."Ryou? Answer me dammit!"

"Bakura?"

Bakura whipped backwards, only to find Ryou's father, Shen.

"Bakura have you seen Ryou?" Shen asked."Isn't he here?" Shen shooked his head,"No. I 've been waiting for him to come back from school but he's not back yet." [Dammit Ryou! Where the hell are you?] Bakura thought.

Suddenly, Bakura ran down the steps and to the phone. Shen followed after him."What are you doing?" he asked."I'm going to call the pharaoh's hikari and ask him if he's seen Ryou."

"Good idea Bakura," Shen said.

"Shut up. It's ringing," Bakura said.

"Moshi Moshi. Kame Game Store, how can I help you?" Yami asked through the phone.

[Great!] Bakura thought[Just what I need right now] "It's me. Where's your hikari?"

"What do you want with Yugi, tomb robber?" Yami asked, rather peeved.

"I need to ask him something, pharaoh. Now put him on the phone."

"I'll ask him for you. What do you want?"

"I need to talk to YUGI, not you pharaoh." Bakura heared Yami mummble something."What was that?" "Nothing. Let me get Yugi." Bakura mummbled curses in Egyptian.

"Hello?"

[Finally!] Bakura thought."Have you seen Ryou?"

"No I haven't. Is something, Bakura? Do you want me and Yami to come over?" Yugi asked concerned. "Nothing is wrong. I'll handle this myself, thanks," Bakura said, slamming the phone back into it cradle.[Damn them!] he thought[Damn them all! Where the hell is Ryou?!]

"He didn't know did he."

Bakura whirled aroun to face Shen, forgetting he was there the whole time."No. No they didn't," Bakura sighed. Shen frowned," What do we do now?" Bakura growled, he knew who was behind this. He ran up into Ryou's room and took his deck out of the desk. He looked around and found his dagger burried in his drawer. He stomped down stairs meeting Shen on the way." Where are you going Bakura?" Shen asked concerned. "I'm going to get Ryou, your son, my hikari."

"You know where he is?" Shen asked.

"No. But I know who does."

~*~

A fist slammed into a stone wall, making a huge dent. The one who threw the punch growled, showing off their dog-like teeth. Then they threw their head back and laughed. Their raven black hair gleamed a white hue, golden eyes flashed a blood-red.

"Oh how sweet this is," they laughed."It couldn't get any better."

"Enjoying your revenge?" a voice asked.

The raven haired figure turned to face the blonde egyptian yami."Why yes. Yes I am," the villian smirked. Yami Malik smirked back. "When does the ceremony begin?"

"Soon my friend. Soon." Yami Malik smirked viciously,"Good. I can't wait to wreak havoc on the living."

The villians laughed their laughter echoed off the stone walls. Sending chills down the spines of those who heard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehehe sorry for the late update. Writer's block ^^; It's short I know, but the story is almost over XD

Next Chapter: Bakura talks to the person who knows Ryou's whereabouts. Malik and his yami have another talk. And the villian once again reveals himself and part of his past. All this and more next time on Shadow's Light!

R&R Onegai!