Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow's Light ❯ He's mine: Part2 ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Queen of Games:*hides* Don't hurt me! Sadly it will end in a few chapters :(

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yugismpuzzle: *hands kleenex* Uh, don't cry. And sorry I'm being vague, its just how I write ^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^

simarillion: Glad you like it. Sorry I had to cut your name ^^;

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yami Maleci: Write the party the way you want to, just don't make me strip. Sorry I haven't read your plushie story yet, too busy writing, but I will don't worry!^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Samatha J.C: Yes they will do something horrible to Ryou >> But I had NOTHING to do with it!

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Bakuraluva: Sorry it was short, this one is too kinda. I had to check back at what happened too XD

^^^^^^^^^^^^

joeyrules(Emily): Yes its amazing I update, ne? Glad you liked it ^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^

DISCLAIMER: You all should know by now 9_9

~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakura growled at the brown haired angel. "What do you mean you don't know? Ryou could die because of this!" The angel growled back."I told you, I can't feel his energy, because of that I don't know where he is." Bakura cursed under his breath. Now he might never find his hikari, or Malik.

"He could be in the Shadow Realm," the angel commented."That's the only place where I can't track him." Bakura's eyes widened and he smacked himself in the face."Of course! Why didn't I think of it before!" The angel scoffed," Because you're an idiot." She pushed herself off the wall she was leaning on, ignoring Bakura's deadly glare."Let's go find,"she said. Bakura raised his eye brow and smirked."Can angels survive in the Shadow Realm?" he asked mockingly.

The angel smirked,"You forget, I'm half demon, yami. Thanks to my heritage, I can live there, just like you." Bakura pouted."Good. I don't need to drag your ass out of there then."

The angel rolled her eyes,"I'll probably be the one to drags your ass out." Bakura growled,"Shut up, Kara."

Kara just ignored him.

~*~

Drip. Drop. Drip. Drop.

Twitch

Drip. Drop. Drip. Drop

Growl and Twitch

DRIPDROPDRIPDROPDRIPDROP!!

"GAH! DAMN FAUCET! WHY MUST YOU ANNOY ME?!"

DRIPDROPDRIPDROPDRIPDROPDRIPDROP!!

"I command you to stop this instant!"

Drip......

Smile."Sweet silence, ahh."

DRIPDROPDRIPDROP

"GAH!"

"YAMI DON'T YOU DARE BREAK THAT FAUCET!"

The ex-pharaoh lowered his hand and growled at the sink. The faucet has been dripping for two weeks. TWO WEEKS! And now its starting to get on his nerves. But he promised Yugi that he wouldn't break it, again."Stupid faucet," the yami cursed,"almost as annoying as that blasted tomb robber."

Ring

Yami went to the front of the house, which was the shop."I'm sorry, but we're closed. Come back tomorrow," Yami said bluntly."By tomorrow, it'll be too late." Yami's head snapped up and glared at the

visitor."What do you want theif?" Bakura smirked."What? No hug?" Yami glared,"I'd rather be trapped in the puzzle for eternity." Bakura chuckled,"That could be aranged."

Kara pushed Bakura aside."Behave you two."

Yami stared, confused, at the girl, Bakura glared. Kara met his glare."Did you forget what we came here for, Bakara?" Bakura was ready to strangle the angel. No one calls him a baka! Kara smirked, she liked it when he got mad at his pet name. She turned to the other yami, surprised that he was still looking at her.

Yami couldn't believe it. This girl was...beautiful! Short, soft, brown hair. Lovely brown eyes and a perfect figure to match! The trench coat was hiding most of her body, but Yami could she looked great. And he was starting to wish that she had worn something a bit revealing. How, just how, could she have met Bakura?! That thief didn't deserve such a beauty!

Kara waved her hand infront of Yami's face."Hello? Anyone there?" Bakura took a step closer and started waving his hand infront of the yami."Do you think he died?" Bakura asked the angel. Kara shrugged and put her hands in her coat's huge pockets. She sighed and walked away from the two Egyptians.

Bakura kept waving his han infront of his arch rival, but soon got bored."This store doesn't have much," he said, looking around the shop for anything worth taking,"but it'll have to do." He walked over to the counter and was about to steal the money from the cash register. A hand shot out and grabbed the thief's hand. Bakura glared at the hand.

"Nice try,"Yami paused for a triumphant smirk,"Bakara."

~*~

Dark lavender eyes glared at the black and purple scenery. It seemed to mock him in a way. Like a constant reminder of his failure to achieve his plans. The weakness he showed by being defeated by an ancient spirit. The shame he felt when he was declared forbidden to see the world. The very same world he wanted to conquer. But no. He had failed and was exciled to this lifeless world.

But that would all change soon.

~*~

Yugi spat out his tea, which went all over Yami, and stared shocked at the two infront of him."Ryou and Malikb are in the Shadow Realm and Yami Malik is back?" he cried. Kara nodded. Bakura smirked as he looked at the soaked pharaoh. Yami glared back, but sighed and gave up. Kara rolled her eyes and looked at Yugi."We came here to ask for your help, Yugi. As powerful as Bakura and I are, we're not going to be able to bring back both Malik and Ryou. So we were wondering if you two would help us?"

Yugi nodded and looked at his yami, who nodded back."We'll help you anyway we can." Yami nodded. Kara beamed,"Thank you." She glanced at Bakura and jabbed her elbow into his ribs when he didn't thank them. Bakura let out a small "oof" and mumbled a quick "thank you."

Yugi stood up, looking defiant."Let's go now." Yami nodded."Yes. Let's leave this instant." Kara nodded. Bakura scoffed."One problem," he said. Everyone stared at him confused."What do you mean problem?" Kara asked. Bakura looked at Yugi,"He can't come. He won't be able to survive." Yami cursed."Yugi, stay here, no need to get anyone else in danger." Yugi shook his head."No. I have to go. They're my friends, I can't just sit here and do nothing when I could help save them."

"You won't be of much help anyway," Bakura said. Yugi stared at him quizically,"How so?"

"Face it, shorty, you won't be able to survive in the Shadow Realm. Ryou and Malik can because they've been there more than you have. So as soon as you step foot in it, you'll be too weak to move. And don't start argueing with me, or I'll have to remind you of what happened and Duelist Kingdom."

Yugi frowned. He knew it, but how could he just sit here and do nothing? "How about if I stay in the puzzle? I can't get hurt if I stay in there." Bakura sent him a serious look."And what if the pharaoh is knocked unconcious? You'll be forced to have control of the body, then what? You can't defend yourself, much less breathe."

Yugi 's head dropped down. Yami had his eyes closed while Bakura talked. He opened his crimson orbs and looked at his hikari."He's right. Yugi, you must stay here. And wouldn't be able to live if something happened to you." Yugi nodded, wiping away the tears with his sleeve. Yami stood up and went over to hug his hikari."Please Yugi, you must understand. It's not that I don't want you to come, it's just that I don't want you to get hurt." Yugi nodded." I know. I'm just worried about my friends." Yami stroked his hikari's hair quieting the small teen.

Kara looked at the two, she knew they cared for each other almost like brothers. She looked at Bakura. His eyes were closed and his faced held no expression, but she knew he missed Ryou.

"Ahem."

Bakura's eyes opened and looked at his rival, Kara did the same. Yugi's eyes were still a little puffy but he had stopped crying. Yami stood up, his hand held the puzzle's chains."Let's get going." Bakura stood up and walked out into the hall, Kara followed him. Yami turned to look at Yugi, who stared at the carpet. They stood in silence for a few moments before Yami sighed and started to make his way to the hall.

"Yami." Yami stopped,"Yes aibou?" He could feel Yugi hesitate,"Please, come back alive with Ryou and Malik." Yami smiled."I will."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

~*~

Yami Malik strolled down the stone hallway. The gray stones were lit by torches hanging from the walls. It was an exact replica of the underground tomb were he was "born". He was aware of the other yamis and the angel's plan, so he decided to greet his guest. Yami Malik smirked. //Restless now aren't we hikari?//

/What are going to do to them?/

//I'm going to go greet my guests. It would be very rude if no one was there to say hello//

/Where's Ryou? He better be alive/

//Don't worry. I am not in charge of your friend's well being//

/You let that bastard watch him!/

//Shadow knows what he is doing. I'm sure your friend will, how do you say it? Oh yes. Have a hell of a time//

Yami Malik growled as his other self struggled against his mental restraints. The Rod glowed and Malik, if he had been outside the item, could be heard whimpering.

//If you wish to live longer my dear hikari, then you will co-operate with me//

/Why don't you just kill me now? Afraid you won't excist?/

The Egyptian yami's eyes squinted in annoyance, Malik screamed as his restraints tightened.

//Oh don't you worry my dear hikari. Your excistence will soon be taken care of//

~*~

Golden eyes watched as the white-haired hikari struggled against his restraints. Of course, he made sure that his escape was impossible. Even if he did escape there would be a herd of monsters outside waiting for him. Or Yami Malik. Either was ok.

Shadow soon got bored and turned to examine a sketch. It was old, as old Shadow himself.

It was a sketch of a young girl, a sorceress. Her robes reached down to her ankles, where goldren bands were worn. Her hair, her lovely green hair as he remembered, past her waist by just a few inches. In her arms, wrapped in blankets, was a small child. The artist even captured her look of pride as she held the child in her arms.

This was the only picture he had of his past love, he despised it. He despised the child and its father the most. For the child she held wasn't his, as it should have been. He was one destined to be her love, yet her love was taken from him and never returned.

And now he was getting revenge on the one who took that love from him.

As they say: Revenge is sweet.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakura: O_O You mean to tell me-

Me: Yup ^^

Bakura: *twitch* Why????

Me: I thought it was cute =^^=

Malik: >_< Why do I have to suffer???

Me: Cuz I like to torture ya ^~

Malik: >> You are pure evil....

Me: I know ^^

R&R!!