Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Snow Angels ❯ Darkness ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Snow Angels Part 2:

Darkness

Once again, I don't any of the Yu-Gi-Oh characters. Not making any money, just playing with the boys a little.

Again, mostly Yami x Yugi pairings. Others may eventually surface.

Previous Chapter:

Hand in hand, Yami led his light back to the couch. Pulling Yugi into his lap, Yami began to slowly kiss his way down his light's neck, starting from his forehead all the way to the choker. Removing the choker, Yami gently nipped at the skin underneath as he slid his hands under Yugi's sweater. Sliding the sweater off, Yugi shivered as his body became more exposed to the cold air.

"Cold, hikari?" Yami purred. Yugi responded with another shiver, but not from the temperature.

Pulling Yugi down on top of him, Yami ran his hands over the soft skin of his light. Moaning into his dark's mouth, Yugi ran his fingers through Yami's hair while rubbing against him. Finally, it was Yami who broke this kiss. Both boys came up trying to catch their breath.

Smiling up at his aibou, Yami mentally ordered the younger boy, /Stay here. I'll be back in a minute, love./

Yugi gave a little pout when Yami got up, but remained on the couch. Waiting for the Egyptian to get back, Yugi laid his head back on the couch and closed his eyes. He was brought back to the real world by a cold substance being poured down his chest.

"YAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yugi screamed. "What on Earth…?"

/Calm down Aibou, it's ok…/he soothed. With an evil grin, Yami held up the bottle of raspberry lotion. "I couldn't help it. You looked so calm lying there." Said the spirit, still chuckling.

"That was cold!" retorted Yugi.

"I know." Leaning in to steal a kiss, Yami apologized. "I'm sorry. Hikari, would you lie on your stomach for me? Please?"

Getting into position, Yugi made himself comfortable before mentally replying, //Warm it up first this time.//

Smiling, Yami straddled Yugi's hips, put some lotion in his hands, and warmed it up before gently starting to work it into his light's back. Starting at the shoulders, and working down, Yami gave his little one the most wonderful massage.

//Mmm….Yami…feels good….// Yugi purred.

/Not half as good as you feel, love./ Yami responded.

Groaning at the bad innuendo, Yugi teased, /Why do I get the sex-crazed pharaoh? Ryou gets the insane tomb-robber, and I get a sex maniac. How is this fair?/

Stopping the massage, Yami got off of Yugi and stood beside him. "So you'd like to have an insane Yami? That can be arranged." Stated Yami as the Eye of Horus began glowing.

Yugi eep-ed and grabbed a pillow for defense. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!!!!" he cried.

"Sorry won't work this time. And neither will that stupid pillow!" Yami cried as he assaulted his light with a barrage of tickles aimed at his sides.

Just as Yugi was about to give up from lack of oxygen, everything went pitch black. Instinctively, Yugi grabbed for Yami.

"It's ok, Aibou." Yami comforted. "It's probably a power failure from all the snow."

"Yami, we need to get some light. Can you help me get into the kitchen so we can get some candles?"

An unnoticed genuine smile played across the Egyptian's features. To himself, he thought, "My hikari, my light. He would be the one who'd want to have light in a situation like this. My sweet innocent koi."

Giving up some of his energy, Yami's puzzle gave off a soft, warm glow. "Is that what you needed, Aibou?"

Staring at the puzzle for a minute, Yugi only shook his head affirmative before following the light into the kitchen for the aforementioned candles.

Yami was already searching through drawers for matches and any candles he could find. "Umm…Yugi, the next time we use candles during sex, remember to actually REPLACE them." Scolded Yami gently as he held out three long, thin candles and half a box of little decorative ones, but no matches.

Blushing in the dark, Yugi began searching for the matches. He found some under utensils nobody ever used(1). Taking one of the small candles, he struck a match and lit the candle. A small dancing flame illuminated the area around Yugi. Yami's puzzle stopped glowing and the spirit grabbed onto the kitchen table for support.

"Oh God, Yami!!! What's wrong??" Yugi hurried to his love's side.

"N..nothing…I'm ok. Keeping the puzzle lit for so long…it drained my energy." Yami sounded almost confused.

Yugi helped Yami back to the couch and set the older teen down carefully.

/Yugi, would you mind…if I would take a little nap?/ Yami asked sounding exhausted.

"Go ahead Yami. Anything to get you better." Yugi said pulling on his sweater again. Without the heater, it had gotten very cold in the house. By the time Yugi pulled his sweater over his head, Yami was already sleeping.

"I'm sorry for making you so tired. I never thought it would affect you like this…"thought Yugi to himself. Pulling a blanket over Yami, Yugi just held his puzzle and prayed to every god his other half would be all right.

That's all for this chapter. Sorry it's so short, but I felt guilty, all you nice people reviewing and me not updating. Anyway, if you like it, let me know. Also, be sure to check out my other fics!