Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Snow Love, Snow Bound ❯ A Slap on the Face, and a Kiss on the Cheek ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A Slap on the Face, and a Kiss on the Cheek

Last time we saw Seto...

His hand slowly drifted down to his cheek, and then ran his fingers over Jou's smooth lips. Seto could not take it anymore. He slowly bent down, and kissed the smooth soft lips.

They were just liked he had imagined them, soft, smooth, hot, and sweet. Seto slowly licked the corner of Jou's mouth as he played with his blond hair.

Jou then began to stir in his sleep. Seto did not want Jou to find him in his room so he quickly left, and closed the door softly behind him.

After Seto left Jou slowly woke up. He had a huge smile on his face as he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. He had just had a wonderful dream. A dark stranger had kissed him.

As Jou woke up even more he noticed the time on the clock. It read five thirty. That means Yug and Yami should be getting here. He finally managed to pull himself out of bed, and make it to the bathroom.

He looked at the bruise on his forehead for a moment before going out, and looking for Seto. He found Seto sitting in the living room, playing a game of solitaire with the cards from earlier.

"Hey, you can put that ten on the jack over there." Jou said as he sat across from Seto.

"Thanks pup. You finally decide to join us living?"

"Yeah well I feel better. Hey have you heard from Yug or Yami?" Jou asked.

Seto looked at his watch before answering. "No I haven't, not since this morning. They should be getting here though."

That was when they both looked outside, and noticed that the snow was coming down really hard. All they could see was white everywhere.

With Yugi and Yami

Two and a half hours had pasted since their car had went off the side of the road. It was getting darker, and with the darkness also came the cold.

"Y... Ya... Yami?" Yugi stuttered, as his teeth began to chatter.

Yami and Yugi had been sitting in the car, and not saying much until now.

"Yes little one?" Yami asked.

"C... Can you reach my other coat in the back seat? I... I... am getting cold."

"Of course I can. Hang on a sec." Yam then slowly reached behind him and pulled on Yugi's other coat that he had brought. "Here you go hikari. This should help warm you up."

"Thank you." Yugi wrapped the coat around him, and snuggled against it to get warm.

"Yami?"

"Hmmm."

"Is anyone going to find us?"

"Of course, as soon as this storm lets up Jou and Seto will see that we are missing, and come look for us."

"I hope so."

A few more silent minutes passed as Yugi and Yami starred out the windows. It was becoming darker, and colder by the minute. Yami looked over at Yugi, and noticed that the small teen was still shivering.

"Oh, little one you are still cold. Here take my coat so that you can get warm." Yami said with much concern.

"N... N... No! You w... will get cold then!" Yugi pleaded.

"Fine. Then come here." Yami said as he held out his arms for Yugi.

Yugi carefully, with Yami's help climbed onto the pharaohs lap. Once settled Yami wrapped his arms around the smaller, and pulled the coats tightly around him.

"There now we can keep each other warm."

"Thank you Yami." Yugi said through tears.

"Why are you crying?"

"Its just... well... I am sorry for being weak. I couldn't control the car, and now we are stuck, and I am cold, and..." Yugi blurted out through the flood of tears now cascading down his checks.

"Shhh..." Yami placed a finger to Yugi's lips to hush him. "Now listen you are not weak, and never be sorry for who you are." Yam said in a strong voice.

Yugi looked up at Yami with a small smile. "OK, but I am still sorry..."

"That's enough. Rest now." With that said Yugi cuddled closer to Yami, and soon fell into a soft slumber.

-----Yugi's thoughts-----

I can not believe that this is happening. I am so weak. Why did I ever think that this would work. Yami is stronger then me. How could he ever like me. Why did I come up with this plan in the first place. Yami is going to hate me when he finds out. It feels good though to have his arms around me. He is keeping me warm. Could he like me? Maybe he is only doing it because he is my Yami. Maybe it will work out.

-----Yami's thoughts-----

How could his sweet light ever think he was weak. He is so strong, why cannot he see that? My poor light is freezing. I hope I can keep him warm. He feels so wonderful in my arms. Could I really like him that way? Could I really love him like that? I know I love him, but is it deeper then I thought?

---NORMAL POV---

Soon after Yugi had fallen asleep Yami sat watching him. Without another thought Yami leaned down, and kissed him on the cheek. Yami then pulled Yugi closer trying to keep his light warm.

Back With Seto and Jou

Seto, and Jou had been setting for about an hour starring at each other. Neither one wanted to speak first, but Yugi and Yami had yet to show up. The storm outside also seemed to be getting worse. Finally deciding it was best to break the silence Jou spoke up.

"Where do ya think they are?" he asked.

"I don't know, but we can't do anything until this storm lets up. Lets just hope that they pulled over some where to wait it out." Seto replied.

"What if they didn't?" Jou asked.

"I am sure that Yugi and Yami know what to do in case of an emergency."

"What if they don't?"

"Would you quite it! I am sure that they are fine." Seto growled.

"What if..." Jou was then cut off by Seto.

"I said enough! They will be fine! Yugi wasn't going to come until in the morning anyway!" Seto practically screamed.

Now it was Jou's turn to scream. "What do you mean Yugi isn't coming until in the morning!"

"Well... I..." Seto was at a loss for words.

"Answer me money bags!" Jou jumped up, and grabbed Seto by his collar. "I said answer me!"

Seto was shocked. He had just blurted out part of Yugi's plan. Now how was he going to explain this to Yugi. In fact how was he going to explain this to Jou. What will Jou think when he finds out.

Jou was starting to freak out. What had Seto meant by that? Did he have something to do with Yugi and Yami not being here yet. He wanted to know exactly what was going on.

"Now tell me what you meant when you said that Yugi wasn't coming until in the morning?" Jou said tightening his grip on Seto.

"Fine 'mutt', but let go first." Jou finally let go of Seto, and waited for him to respond.

"Well like I was saying Yugi won't be here until in the morning. Its part of his plan." Seto said reluctantly.

"What plan?! Why would Yug make me come up here with you instead of with him and Yam..." Jou trailed off as some realization hit him. "Oh. So Yug wanted to be alone with Yami. I think I see where you are getting at."

Seto let out a sigh of relief at not having to tell Jou the rest of the plan. Hopefully Yugi wouldn't be to mad at him for slipping up. Seto was suddenly brought from his thoughts by a slap on the face.

"What the hell was that for."

"For not telling me about Yug, and making me worry about them." with that said Jou returned to his room where he shut the door.

A/N - Please read and review.