Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Snowed in. ❯ So bored, and so cold. . . ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer- I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh. :(

Note- weeeeeee! Here's another part of my ficcypo!

*~*

Anzu opened her eyes slowly, she looked around, it took her a minute to realize where she was. She slowly sat up on the couch and looked around Yu(u)gi's livingroom, then on the floor, Yuugi was looking up at her with a smile on his face. "We are still stuck in here," he said. "I was up in the attic and I could hear the wind blowing through the walls." Anzu looked at him, she was still half asleep. "Wha. . .?" she rubbed her eyes. It took her a minute to completely understand what Yuugi had said. "Great. . ."

"Heh, took you long enough." Yuugi said, he stood up and walked out into the kitchen. "So what does The Fruit Queen want to breakfast?" he called. "Shut-up you loser." Anze yelled. "Well? What do you want?" Yuugi asked. "Nothing." Anzu said, she lay back. "Now come on." Yuugi said. "You got to have something." "No I don't." Anzu said. "Okay then." Yuugi rolled his eyes.

"Is the phone still dead?" Anzu asked, she brushed her hair out of her face. "Yes." Yuugi said. Anzu sighed. "I wanna get outside. . ." she said. "No offence Yuugi, but your house is boring." Yuugi shook his head. "Its not the house, its you." he smirked. "I'm not in the mood to joke around right now Yuugi." Anzu said, she glared at him. "If there was something to do I would stop complaining." Yuugi shrugged. "I guess I'm in for a lot of complaining through this."

*~*

"This is the song that never ends! Yes it goes on and on my friends! Some people, started singing it not knowing what it was, but they'll continue singing it forever just because, this is the song that never ends. . .!" Anzu sang out loud, she bobbed her head back and forth, she held a blanket tight around her. Yuugi was on the floor, it had gotten so cold in the house that their breaths came out as puffs of steam. Yuugi watched Anzu, as she switched to one song after the other, he really liked her singing, she had a beautiful voice.

Anzu stopped singing, she cleared her throat. "Ow." she said. "I can't sing anymore. . ." Yuugi sighed, he looked at the floor. "Now what are we going to do?" he asked. "I can think of millions of games but we need Jono and Honda here." Anzu said. "But they aren't, so we got to make due with freezing." Yuugi chuckled. "I can live with that." he said. "Maybe you can." Anzu sniffed. "I hate the cold." "Well poor pitiful you." Yuugi said.

/Dammit Yuugi! Don't say that!/ Yugi's voice screamed.

//Sorry, sorry.// Yuugi said. He rolled his eyes, and stood up, he sat on the couch by Anzu and rapped his arm around her shoulder. "Lets help each other warm up." he said. "Great idea." Anzu said, she rested her head on Yuugi's shoulder and drifted to sleep.

*~*

N.A: This is how we do it everybody move it! From the left to the right. . .

Yami: Someone make her shut-up. -_-'

N.A: XP FINE THEN!