Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Snowed in. ❯ ^^la-dee-da^^ ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer- I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh. :(

***

N.A: Me so sorry, it twas bonfire nite and I had to go to the fire. ^^ that's why this part of the ficcy wasn't written. :'( me soooo sorry.

Yuugi: I think they get it now Nite Angel.

N.A: *glares at Yuugi* I'm just making sure, besides I thinks I'm high off of wood smoke

Yuugi:*sweat-drops* you can't get high off wood smoke.

N.A: Bet ya, ya can!

Yuugi:*shakes his head* I can't believe I even went out with her.]

N.A: What was that????!!!!!!!

*~*

/You are no good with girls, Yuugi./ Yugi told him.

//Why do you say that?"// Yuugi asked, he was really getting annoyed by Yugi at this point.

/I have my reasons./ Yugi said.

//Yeah I bet you do. . .// Yuugi hauled up the blanket over him and Anzu, who was still asleep on his shoulder.

/See you should have done that when she was awake./ Yugi said.

//Listen, its really cold out here, and you aren't helping.// Yuugi said. //Bye, bye Yugi. . .// Yuugi cut off all connection between him and Yugi, and he looked down at Anzu. "He doesn't know what he's talking about." he said to her.

"Hmm?" Anzu's eyes fluttered open. "What did you say?" Anzu was still half asleep.

"Never mind." Yuugi said, he shifted his weight so that he could get his arm further around Anzu's shoulders.

"Burr, its freezing. . ." Anzu shuttered. "How long was I sleeping?"

"About two hours." Yuugi said.

Anzu nodded, she gripped Yuugi shirt, then she realized where she was too and she sat up. "Sorry." she said.



"I don't care." Yuugi said, he hauled Anzu close to him again. "Stay there."

"Um, okay." Anzu said, she rested her head on Yuugi's hard chest. "I want to get out of here," she said. "Sorry, but its true."

Yuugi nodded. "Yeah, next time we get snowed in its gonna be at your house, sorry to say." he chuckled.

"Ha, ha." Anzu poked Yuugi's stomach. "You'll be the only one snowed in then, 'cause I'll leave ya there to rot."

"You wouldn't." Yuugi jabbed Anzu in the side.

"Ow, yes I would." Anzu hit Yuugi softly on the cheek.

"Okay that's it." Yuugi pushed Anzu off him and jumps at her, her wrestled her arms back to that she couldn't hit him. "HA!"

"Not funny, now get OFF!!!!!" Anzu yelled.

Anzu struggled around, she rolled off the couch, taking Yuugi with her. Anzu landed on her back and Yuugi landed right on top of her. They started to laugh, neither of them moving from where they were. Then they stopped laughing and just looked at each other, they were kinda stunned by what was going on, but in another way. . .they liked it.

Anzu almost had a heart attack, she realized she was leaning up closer to Yuugi, just like people did in movies right before they. . .but then Anzu realized Yuugi was leaned as well, so she allowed it to happen, they both closed their eyes and their lips met, in a beautiful, warm kiss. . . .

*~*

N.A: I'm not done yet! Mwahahahahahaha!

Yuugi: - -'