Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Snowed in. ❯ Why did it turn out this way?? ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer- I don't own. . .heh. You know the drill.

Note- Yuugi is now gonna be changed back to Yami, I hate writing Yuugi and Yugi, I get messed up.

**

N.A:*dances*I feel soooooooooooo hyper right now! Weeeeeeeee! *jumps in Yami's arms*

Yami: *sweat-drops* your tellin' me. . .

N.A: hehe^^ *kisses Yami on the cheek* I'm just soooooo out of it! I never should have eaten that chocolate bar!

Yami:*blushes* I think you should tell the story now Nite Angel. . .if you don't you might scare them all away.

N.A:*pinches Yami's cheek* Okey, Dokey..... FICCY TIME!!!! WEEEEE!

Yami: -_-'

**

Yami's eyes shot open, he hauled away from Anzu and got off her. Anzu just lay there, stunned that it all happened. "I'm sorry. . ." Yami walked out into the bathroom.

/Smooth move X-lax./ Yugi said.

//Shut-up, Yugi, I couldn't help it!// Yami groaned and looked in the mirror.

/No, I really mean smooth move, great job buddy./ Yugi said.

Yami sighed and rubbed his face over with his hand. "I just can't believe I did that." he said out loud.

/I do./ Yugi said.

"I don't need your two sense right now Yugi." Yami snarled, he blocked Yugi off. 'what am I going to do now?' he thought. 'I can't go back out there like nothing happened. . .oh my god, what have I got myself into?'

A knock came at the bathroom door. "Yami? Are you okay?" Anzu asked.

"Yes, Anzu I'm fine!" Yami yelled.

Anzu stepped away from the door, hurt feelings flowed through her body. "FINE! If that's the way you feel. . .! I won't even bother to ask you again!"

Yami heard Anzu run up over the stairs, he heard his bedroom door slam. ". . ." Yami groaned and held his forehead in his hands. "You're an idiot, YAMI!" he yelled at himself, he punched the wall, leaving a small dent. Pain throbbed through his fist, but he didn't care, he was too confused to even think about it.

**

Anzu lay on Yami's bed, she buried her face in his pillow so that Yami wouldn't be able to tell she was crying. "Why do I even care?" she asked, her voice was a harsh whisper, she could barely believe that she was the one who had said it. "Not like that kiss meant anything. . .right? It was more like a. . .spare-the-moment, type thing."

Anzu rolled over on her back, she looked at the door. "But if it was that way. . .why did Yami act the way he did?" she sighed. "How are we going to stay in the same snowed in house now? I know I'm going to feel uneasy around him. . ."

Anzu looked at the window, it was white. "Even the upstairs windows are snowed in?! Damn."

She stood up and walked over to the window, it was way taller and thicker then her, it should have ben a door, not a window. "Hmm. . .I wonder. . ." Anzu unlocked the window and hauled up on it, the snow creaked and fell in on top of her. "Wha!!!" she yelled. Anzu looked up at the window from under all the snow, there was still no way out."

Anzu shuttered, she tried to move the snow away from on top of her, but it was too heavy. "GREAT!" she yelled. She struggled, and squirmed out of the snow like a worm. Her cloths her stiff, and was getting damper as the snow melted. "I'm s-so cold. . ." Anzu hugged herself.

**

N.A: *sigh* I'm no longer hyper. . .

Yami: good - -'

N.A: review people, its gonna get worse. . .believe me. . .but dun worry ~.^ it always turns out good!