Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Snowed in. ❯ Chapter 5

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer- Again you know the drill

**

N.A: I'm soooooo tired. *yawn* I just got up

Yami: ZZZzzzZZZzzzzZZZZzzzz

N.A: - -'

**

Yami sat on the bathroom floor, he had his legs crossed and his head was down; he was unaware of what was going on upstairs, for a minute he never really cared.

****

Anzu scraped at the snow that was stuck to her cloths with her fingernails. "D-t-this--isn't g-going to w-work out. . . .ve-very goo-good." she stammered, the cold was getting to her, she looked over at the pile of snow that was on the floor and snarled. "Why did I even bother to open the window?"

Anzu walked over to the pile of snow, she looked down at it and then she looked up at the window. Her breath came out in large puffs of steam, and chills were running up her body, her throat was sore, and she had a small headache. "Oh. . ." she groaned and dropped to her knees. "What a week this is going to be. . .I'm sick in a house with a ass. . ." she grumbled.

Anzu slapped at Yami's bed, causing another mountain of snow to fall down on her. . .

****

This time Yami heard it, like a rumble. "Anzu?!" he yelled, "what are you doing?" Yami walked out of the bathroom, he was greeted by a cold breeze, and silence. "Anzu?" he walked up the stairs to his bedroom door. "Anzu what are you doing in there?" he tried the doorknob, it was locked. "C'mon, Anzu, tell me what you are doing.



"Go away, Yami!" Anzu welled. "I'm fine, go back down stairs and suck an egg!"

"Listen, Anzu! Open this door NOW!" Yami yelled.

"Okay!" Yami heard Anzu thump over to the door, when she opened it Yami almost died. Anzu's hair was frozen together in big clumps, and so was her cloths, there was a light powder of snow covering her whole body.

"Oh my god, Anzu!" Yami made his way into the room. "What happened to you. . .I-I-I. . ."

"I opened the damn window." Anzu snarled. "That's what happened." she pointed a shaky, white finger at the pile of snow, and at the open window. "Then it all fell in on me."

"Are you okay?" Yami put his hands on Anzu's shoulders.

Anzu hauled away. "Yeah, peachy." she said. She hauled off her shirt and started digging through Yami's dresser drawer.

"What are you doing?" Yami was surprised that Anzu had ripped off her shirt like that. . .in front of him.

"I'm looking for a shirt." she said, she then hauled out one of Yami's old, black T-shirts, and a pair of his black sport shorts. "You got cloths and I need them, now leave. . ." she pointed to the door.

"But Anzu. . .your still going to freeze. . ." Yami protested. "That isn't going to do you any good."

"What do you care?" Anzu grumbled. She hauled Yami's shirt down over her, it was way to big in the neck, and it came down to her knees. "How the fuck can you wear this?!" she asked him.

Yami shrugged and walked away. He couldn't help but think to himself: 'Nice rack. . .'