Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Snowed in. ❯ Me either. . . ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer- I said it enough, you all should know.

***

N.A- 'You remind me of a guy, that I, once knew, see his face whenever, I look, at you. Wouldn't believe all of the things, he put, me through! This is why I just can't get wit you.' *takes a bow*

Yami: *claps his hands slowly* Now. . .tell me the whole point of that.

N.A: *sweat-drops* I wanted to sing. . .

Yami: Why? - -'

N.A: Because this is the 6th chapter of my fic! YAY!

Yami: - -'

***

Anzu tramped down over the stairs, her legs where white, and looked frozen, so was the rest of her. Yami shook his head. 'She looks pitiful,' he thought to himself. 'She is gonna get sick if I don't make her put on more then that.' Anzu never even stopped to look at Yami, she just marched out into the kitchen.

/See. . .you hauled away from her. . .that wasn't a bright idea./ Yugi said.

//Now your telling me.// Yami grumbled back at Yugi. //I bet now she hates me.//

/Why did you haul away from her anyway's Yami?/

//Um. . .I don't really know, Yugi.// Yami was puzzled. //Yes. . .why did I?//



Anzu hummed to herself as she bit into a pear, she wasn't going to let Yami's stubbornness get to her. No, she wouldn't. 'He's an ass anyway.' she said to herself. 'A nice piece of ass. . .I mean a stupid ass-hole. . .yeah. . .that's what I meant.'

'No you never. . .' a small voice said in Anzu's head. Anzu sighed, she knew it, even the little voice that she didn't know about until that minute knew it, she really did love Yami.

'That can't be right.' Anzu said to herself. A sudden shiver rose from Anzu's body. "Ah. . ." Anzu winced as her head started to pound. In a matter of seconds the ain was gone, and Anzu was left stunned.

"Hey, Anzu." Yami walked into the kitchen. "Are you okay?"



Anzu shot up her head and looked at him. "Yeah, Yami, I'm just fine. . ." she lied. "Never felt better. . .heh, heh."

Yami raised his eyebrow at Anzu. "Um, ok." he sat at the other end of the table. "Are you sure. . . you seem a bit cold. . ."

"A bit!" Anzu looked at Yami. "Yami, I'm froze over here!" Anzu threw the last of her pear in the garbage. "And I'm getting tired of fruit." she mumbled.

"Anzu I'm sorry." Yami said. "For about what happened. . .I. . ."

"It was a spare-the-moment thing, Yami, I know. . ." Anzu said. "Don't take it seriously."

Yami nodded, he never wanted to show his disappointment. . .but he never knew what else to do. "Is that what you think, Anzu?"

Anzu took a deep breath and looked at him. "Well. . .if you really, truly what to know. . ." she smiled. "No."

Yami smiled and took Anzu's hand. "Me either."