Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Snowed in. ❯ Sweet love. *sigh* ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer- Blah, blah. You know what goes here.

***

N.A: Aww! How sweet. *makes a kissy face*

Yami: - -' that's now funny Angel.

N.A: yes it 'tis.

Yami: *grabs N.A by the shoulders* no its not...

N.A: *kisses Yami**looks at his face glow red* now that's funny.

Yami: . . . oO O.O

N.A: *smiles* Ora sopra alla storia!(now on to the story)

***

Anzu looked into Yami's bright, crimson eyes. She sighed and rested her head on his bare shoulder, he had his arms rapped tightly around her small frame, they lay together on the livingroom floor, just after making love.

Just an hour ago they were at each others throats, fighting and bickering at each other. Now they were holding each other, loving each other, just like they wanted, just like they had always dreamed.

Anzu closed her eyes, she was so tired, and the warmth that came from Yami's body was soothing her, and making her more, and more tired. She let out another sigh before drifting off to sleep.

Yami glanced down at Anzu, seeing that she was asleep he stood up and got dressed, then quietly walked out into the kitchen, he sat down at the table and ran his fingers over the top of the table. He couldn't think, he could barely breath, he would never think that he would have sex with a girl like Anzu, let alone have sex with Anzu! The more he thought about it, the more he confused himself, so he let out a deep sigh and fell asleep with his head on the table.

***

Yami woke up, he looked around, the smell of something burning met his nose first thing. He jumped up and ran into the living room, where he found Anzu, rapped up in a towel, and sat in front of an oil lamp. Yami sighed in relief, the last thing he wanted was the house to burn down and they being trapped in it.

Anzu looked up at Yami and smiled. "Hi!" her voice was light and cheery. "Sleep well?"

"Like a baby." Yami sat down by Anzu and held her in his arms, she was chilled to the bone. "Your so cold. . ." he said, he held her tighter and kissed her head. "You sure you don't want to get dressed?" he asked her.

Anzu shook her head. "Not yet, I'll survive for a few more minutes." she smiled and leaned back on Yami. "Don't worry."

Yami nodded and rested his chin on Anzu's head. "Okay, but you are soon gonna get dressed, I don't want you to freeze."

***

N.A: MUAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm evil! MWAHAHAHAHA!

Yami: - -' why did you have to write that? You know its not true.

N.A: I know. *grins evilly.* Cuz if it wasn't for me you'd still be a. . . .

Yami: *puts his hand over her mouth* Da da da! Shaddup there now. . .