Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Snowed in. ❯ Get out now. ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer- *trumpets* I hate to tell you all this. . .but I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh. . .Its sad 'eh?

***

N.A: Don't make me say it again! They are all here now! So they can hear it!

Yami: NO! Please god! Angel don't tell 'em! *sweat-drops as he chases her around*

N.A: I'll start singing it again!

Yami: No! Angel please don't!

N.A: *stops running* Okay, but you owe me.

***

Anzu lifted a pair of Yami's long, black pants up over her body, she sighed and hauled on one of his grey sleeveless shirts. She pushed her hair back over her shoulders and walked out of his room. She still couldn't believe what had happened last night actually happened! But it did, and as far as she could think, it was great!

Yami sat on the couch rapped up in a blanket, the house had gotten colder, and in someway, darker. It was time to act, they had, had enough time to fool around, it was time to get out of the house, and they had to do it now. Anzu came bounding down the stairs, she looked at Yami, and knew right away what he was thinking.

"But how, Yami?" she asked. "We are at least six feet down. . .there is no way."

"The only way is to dig up." Yami said. "And that is what we'll have to do."

"But, Yami. It won't work. Its all just going to cave in on us. . ." Anzu said. "Its impossible."



"Nothings impossible, Anzu." Yami stood up and handed her Jono's jacket. "We have to get out of here, if we don't we won't survive."

"But where will we go?" Anzu asked. "if your house is snowed over, I bet all the others are as well."

"They'll have places for people to stay." Yami said. "And besides, you don't want to be caught down here forever now do you?"

"Snow melts, Yami." Anzu said. "But you're here with me. . .as long as that stays that way. . .I don't care if we make it out at all."

Yami walked up to Anzu and hugged her. "That's right, I am here with you. But we still have to get out of here."

Anzu looked at him, she nodded. "Okay. . ." she said. "Lets get of here."

***

N.A: I should make you freeze.

Yami: Ah c'mon, Angel. *puts his hand on her shoulder.* I'm sorry. . .I never meant to say that.

N.A: *sniff* Suuuuure you never.

Yami:*turns N.A around to face him* You know that I never meant it.

N.A: Yeah. *kisses Yami on the cheek* Your just weird like that.