Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Snowed in. ❯ Oops. ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own it. Okay?

***

N.A: *cries* its not fair!!!! I HAD THIS ALL WRITTEN AND IT ALL DELETED ON ME! *falls to the floor in long sobs* Why me?!

Yami: - -'

***

"YAMI!" Anzu yelled. Yami hauled away from the window, his hands bleeding and sore. "You idiot! I told you not to go digging at it with your bare hands!" she picked up a steel bar. "You use this!"

"I was going to use that..." Yami started.

"After about the millionth time trying to use your hands." Anzu finished. "Then your hands would be too cold to work with, you would grab the bar and your blood will make your hands freeze to it." Anzu smirked. "Then you would be stuck." she started bashing at the snow with the bar. "Let a lady do it, we got brains."

Yami sighed and wiped his hands in his bed sheets. "Yay for you." he grumbled. "You might know what your doing, but I'm much stronger." he grabbed the bar out of Anzu's hands. "I'll use this, you use the mop handle."

Anzu frowned and picked up the broken off broom handle, she stood up beside Yami, they both started stabbing and hooking into the snow.

"For some reaon I think this isn't a good idea." Anzu said.

"Now what would make you think tha. . ." a bundle of snow fell out on top of Yami.

"That's why." Anzu said, she sweat-dropped.

Yami shook the snow off him and looked up at her. "I see what you mean." he stood up and looked up at the hole they had made. "Maybe that's they way we can get up there. . ." he pushed Anzu back and hit at the snow again, more fell out and made the hole going up bigger.

Anzu nodded. "Not a bad idea." he looked at the hole. "Maybe you do have brains after all."

"Why thank you." Yami said, he continued to hit at the snow, causing more to fall down, but then, a mountain of it fell in on them. . . .