Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Snowed in. ❯ Idiot ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer- *dances* you know what goes here.

**

N.A: *sits on Yami's lap* you know. . .I'm getting use to staying here and chatting with you Yami. . .I thiink I'll make this fic go on forever. . .

Yami:*sweat-drops* heh, heh, heh. . .that's um. . . .great?

N.A: OMG! You look sooooo cute when you lie like that!

Yami: Um. . .how do I look cute. . .?

N.A: your nose twitches! And besides your cute anyway. *snuggles him*

Yami: Yippie for me. . .

***

". . ." Anzu waved her arms out of the snow. ". . ." she was saying something but it was all muffled by the snow. ". . .!!!. . .!!!!!!!!!!!"

Yami shifted under the pile of snow, he couldn't breath, and the only thing on his mind was getting Anzu out of there as fast as he could. "Ah!" he managed to yell, he broke through the top on the pile of now, and looked around for Anzu.

". . . . . . .!" Anzu waved her arms around.

"Oh god." Yami landed knees first in the snow and hauled Anzu up. "Are you okay?"

"I TAKE IT BACK!" she yelled. "Your brains are the size as Jono's!"

Yami sweat-dropped. "That was the most hurtful dis anyone has ever said to me." he scratched the back of his neck. "But I guess I deserved it."

Anzu stood up and scraped at the snow on Jono's jacket. "Ah man! Jono's gonna kill me. . ."

"Jono's probaby going to be more concerned about you than his jacket, Anzu." Yami said.

Anzu looked at Yami. "Tss, yeah, right." she rolled her eyes and looked up at the hole, it was getting really deep. "I think we should keep doing that. . .it looks like its working."

Yami sighed and looked up at the hole. "Yeah, I guess.